(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Ello ello ello!! I went camping with my best buddy John...he's crazy...

The most I had for a Mika fix was Humphrey the iPod and I listened to LiCM like a fiend...but it wasn't the same! John kept teasing me about this place and that I was going into withdrawal. Bah humbug, I'd go insane® without this place. :roftl:

aw, HUMPHREY!! i love it lol

yeah i bet ya did :P no listening to just the same as being on mfc :bleh: but hey you're back now, did ya have a good time then?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ello ello ello!! I went camping with my best buddy John...he's crazy...

The most I had for a Mika fix was Humphrey the iPod and I listened to LiCM like a fiend...but it wasn't the same! John kept teasing me about this place and that I was going into withdrawal. Bah humbug, I'd go insane® without this place. :roftl:

omg i named my phone humphrey!

did you name your ipod cos mika said he liked the name?

i -cough- didnt -cough-

Yeh the camping was coolio and John was grazy as usual, but I can't say I'm sad to be home lol.

Oh god but I had to use the public shower in the loos (there was a curtain around the stall, it wasn't out in the open lol) and it was so disgusting that when I got back to the RV I ran into the loo and got sick...it was awful...

Sorry for that detail by the way! I ramble a lot!

Wow loo is so much easier to type than bathroom...lol

Yeh the camping was coolio and John was grazy as usual, but I can't say I'm sad to be home lol.

Oh god but I had to use the public shower in the loos (there was a curtain around the stall, it wasn't out in the open lol) and it was so disgusting that when I got back to the RV I ran into the loo and got sick...it was awful...

aw i bet!! thats exactly why i'm never EVER going camping.. well i guess if someone said u could see mika if u went camping then i'd give it second thoughts hehe :naughty:

aw

but i guess taking a mingin shower is better then smelling?

aah yeah i saw that forgot to answer it cos i had to read the rest of the thread.. that'd be really nice of u :bleh: and i can have my own mika ringtone yey!!

Aaw it didn't work :no: I really feel sorry for you hunny....but you know what..... I'll try something else hope it works :wink2:

aw i bet!! thats exactly why i'm never EVER going camping.. well i guess if someone said u could see mika if u went camping then i'd give it second thoughts hehe :naughty:

Haha you can guess what I was daydreaming about when we all sat around the campfire at night...:wub2::naughty:

Aaw it didn't work :no: I really feel sorry for you hunny....but you know what..... I'll try something else hope it works :wink2:

aw don't worry bout it :) thanks for trying anyway, will have to find an english mika fan with songs on their phone... hmmm

aw don't worry bout it :) thanks for trying anyway, will have to find an english mika fan with songs on their phone... hmmm

Hmm that didn't work either :thumbdown:

Well good luck on your quest to find a Mika fan near you :naughty:

Hmm that didn't work either :thumbdown:

Well good luck on your quest to find a Mika fan near you :naughty:

hehe hopefully it shouldn't be too hard, i'm sure they're all scattered somewhere

at the next mika thing you know what you should do

find someone and corner them and say

gimme your mika tunes punk

hehe =]

HAHA yeah violence is always the answer, espesh when it comes to mika :bleh:

at the next mika thing you know what you should do

find someone and corner them and say

gimme your mika tunes punk

hehe =]

Yeah, yeah you should do that Danika I'm sure they'll be terrified and send over all their Mika tunes to you :punk:

Yeah, yeah you should do that Danika I'm sure they'll be terrified and send over all their Mika tunes to you :punk:

yeah they'll be so scared that they might just give me their phone, hehe FREE PHONES AND MIKA TUNES could it get any better :P