• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah they'll be so scared that they might just give me their phone, hehe FREE PHONES AND MIKA TUNES could it get any better :P

Oh smart idea, when I think of it I should try it myself at the next concert or something :punk::roftl:

yeah its just us early lot for now.. hopefully will get more interesting tonight... wonder what we'll be talking about... and i wonder if i should be worried

*haha* yeh...we will probly be talking about...perverts or dead things again!!!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

*haha* yeh...we will probly be talking about...perverts or dead things again!!!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

oh how wonderful can't wait!! i'll make sure to have a bucket next to me... or a toilet...what would be better? lol

errm, i'm not sure will check it out though

hehe

i think it was me and beckar, we were talking about mika taking icemans mask off and it being reported on t.v and just when its about to show who it is, your t.v breaks lol XD

hehe

i think it was me and beckar, we were talking about mika taking icemans mask off and it being reported on t.v and just when its about to show who it is, your t.v breaks lol XD

hmm... interesting lol *rubs chin*

*hehe*

yeh ppl lets have buckets at the side of us tonight :puke::puking: :puking: ....unless we are talking about MIKA!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: CAN I JUST ASK U PPL WHAT THIS SIGHN MEENS??? ->:mf_boff:

LMAO i have no idea but its sooo funyn, i know i would be making that face if mika was doing that behind me lol

LMAO i have no idea but its sooo funyn, i know i would be making that face if mika was doing that behind me lol

*haha* yeh i would!!!!:naughty::wub2:

do u think it meens something dirty...coz it sure looks it!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

if mika was doing that behind me i would probably faint

its more likely that it we be me jumping around behind him [lol!]

*haha* yeh i would!!!!:naughty::wub2:

do u think it meens something dirty...coz it sure looks it!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

OMG NOW THAT U MENTION IT IT DOES LOOK DIRTY LMAAAAOOOO oh god...

whats the name of that smiley?

OMG NOW THAT U MENTION IT IT DOES LOOK DIRTY LMAAAAOOOO oh god...

whats the name of that smiley?

i dunno...something boff!!!:blink:

*haha* yeh...really dirty...and it made me laugh how u said if MIKA was doing that behind me...*haha* :roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

i dunno...something boff!!!:blink:

*haha* yeh...really dirty...and it made me laugh how u said if MIKA was doing that behind me...*haha* :roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

lol i think a lot of people would make that face if ANYONE did that if they're doing what we think is going on there.. its quite hard to tell but with that bounciness and that facial expression, don't know what else to think..