(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol i think a lot of people would make that face if ANYONE did that if they're doing what we think is going on there.. its quite hard to tell but with that bounciness and that facial expression, don't know what else to think..

*hahaaa* it might be pick pocketing...but ..it couldnt possibly be anything else that what we think it is!!!:roftl: :roftl:

but what the hell does mf boff meen???:blink:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*hahaaa* it might be pick pocketing...but ..it couldnt possibly be anything else that what we think it is!!!:roftl: :roftl:

but what the hell does mf boff meen???:blink:

exactly... err hmm boff boff boff.. b--ing off? is there a word beginning with a b that can mean what they're doing? mmmm i guess we can ask the rest of the people when they come on later.. jees is this our topic of tonight? it might lead off to something nastier :naughty: jee can't wait!

exactly... err hmm boff boff boff.. b--ing off? is there a word beginning with a b that can mean what they're doing? mmmm i guess we can ask the rest of the people when they come on later.. jees is this our topic of tonight? it might lead off to something nastier :naughty: jee can't wait!

*haha* boff boff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

yeh i cant wait!!!!

wait till about 9pm!!! thats when things get going!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :roftl::naughty:

*haha* boff boff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

yeh i cant wait!!!!

wait till about 9pm!!! thats when things get going!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :roftl::naughty:

yup, will be full of suggestions... naughty ones hopefully, now.. we'll have to find a way to keep the mods away :naughty:

Hehe..i.m.o. they are up to...dirrrty things...

to hotdlp: Is it what made your mind so dirty about Mika's pant on the PC thread?Naughty lady....We cant let you to see any of these smilies...:D

They make you naughty...:D

Hehe..i.m.o. they are up to...dirrrty things...

to hotdlp: Is it what made your mind so dirty about Mika's pant on the PC thread?Naughty lady....We cant let you to see any of these smilies...:D

They make you naughty...:D

heey, don't pick on me :bleh: lol... i didn't even think those smileys were dirty til someone mentioned it :P lol

heey, don't pick on me :bleh: lol... i didn't even think those smileys were dirty til someone mentioned it :P lol

HAHA!

:P:naughty::roftl:

and CazGirl is the princess f naughtiness you mean?HAHA..then I can imagine waht thoughts she could have about that Spa day....LOL.

I had better not to be there then..:D

i would never hurt him, unless he wanted me to [hey you never know, he could be into bondage XD]

XDDDD

ha ha u jokerrrr

and zsina he should still be in hong kong now

hey ppl im back...just been out on the viaduct with my friend eating ben & jerrys ice cream waving at ppl in there cars going past...*haha* quite fun actually!!! :roftl:

have u figured out what this meens yet???

->:mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff:

hey ppl im back...just been out on the viaduct with my friend eating ben & jerrys ice cream waving at ppl in there cars going past...*haha* quite fun actually!!! :roftl:

->:mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff:

ben and jerrys is way yummy!

->:mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff:

nope not yet, but i'm being called names cos everyone thinks im the dirty one who came up with the idea of what those smileys were doing, when really it was u, lauren tell them!! lol :naughty: