Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He gets embarrassed quite easily so you know lol

Then its cutest thing because when he is embarrassed he stutters! :blush-anim-cl:

God I love him :)

x

aw!

when i was little, i was really confident with everybody, but as i've gotten older i've gotten shyer XD

but seriously, Jack is such a cute little darling!

if you go to the doncaster gig, you HAVE to take him with!

and thats an order missy ;]

aw!

when i was little, i was really confident with everybody, but as i've gotten older i've gotten shyer XD

but seriously, Jack is such a cute little darling!

if you go to the doncaster gig, you HAVE to take him with!

and thats an order missy ;]

I promise if I get to go to a Mika gig I will bring Jack so you can all have fun playing with him :)

Everyone will want a picture, it will be like he's the star not Mika lol

x

[EDIT: I've always been shy so it's no suprise that Jack is lol ]

oh come on! i think those faces are so fake!! dont believe in that! its probably silly people that made it with their computers or something

Probably, but either way it would be scary to see that and even scarier [?] if they are real :blink:

x

I promise if I get to go to a Mika gig I will bring Jack so you can all have fun playing with him :)

Everyone will want a picture, it will be like he's the star not Mika lol

x

[EDIT: I've always been shy so it's no suprise that Jack is lol ]

aw

you should dress him up as a pirate

he can be jack sparrow then! lol =]

NO...its not....did you read the whole article?

Or ever seen a video?You can see them in it....and the crosses....okay..maybe its even better not to believe it....:)

ya, ive read it....and i dont remember seeing those faces in tv:blink: but o well, lets better talk about mikas love, thats always a good subject!

hey thatredfreak,where did you buy them? can you give me the page? what the of the week is 24th november? my parents say that i can go if i plan everything:biggrin2: so excited!!

ya, ive read it....and i dont remember seeing those faces in tv:blink: but o well, lets better talk about mikas love, thats always a good subject!

hey thatredfreak,where did you buy them? can you give me the page? what the of the week is 24th november? my parents say that i can go if i plan everything:biggrin2: so excited!!

its a saturday [well the 24th is]

and i got the link from Mika Mail for pre sale tickets, for 2 standing tickets its was £45.50 for everything

and this is the link

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?showname=mika&e|promoter=372&resultsperpage=20&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=mika

I might do that this Hallo'ween

Lol. :naughty:

Last year he was just a ghost.. I know not very inventive but I forgot all about it!

x

lol

i dont know what to do for halloween this year =/

i might dress up as a chav lol hehe

lol

i dont know what to do for halloween this year =/

i might dress up as a chav lol hehe

I might just dress up as a chav.. Pretty easy costume lol

x

[EDIT: No! Then I would look like a chav mum who has like 6 kids with 7 different dads! HAHA Love 'Little Britain' lol. ]

haha it makes me laugh so much

Especially Vicky Pollard. Lol.

x

lol =]

i think my favourite one is that secretary person, i think her names linda, she works in like a college, and when they go into her office asking for extensions for essays and stuff, she phones the person up, and then at the end she goes 'yes thats right the _____________________'

i love it =]

its a saturday [well the 24th is]

and i got the link from Mika Mail for pre sale tickets, for 2 standing tickets its was £45.50 for everything

and this is the link

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?showname=mika&e|promoter=372&resultsperpage=20&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=mika

thanks for the information:thumb_yello: and besides that day is Freddies death aniversary isnt it? i always dress in black that day!

as for hallowen i dont know either,last year i was Paul Stanley lol!

lol =]

i think my favourite one is that secretary person, i think her names linda, she works in like a college, and when they go into her office asking for extensions for essays and stuff, she phones the person up, and then at the end she goes 'yes thats right the _____________________'

i love it =]

hahaha I know who you mean

And like the teachers have nicknames for the students! HAHA!

Classic!

x

thanks for the information:thumb_yello: and besides that day is Freddies death aniversary isnt it? i always dress in black that day!

as for hallowen i dont know either,last year i was Paul Stanley lol!

Who's Paul Stanley?

Sorry I don't know :blush-anim-cl:

x

lol =]

i love it =]

oh little britain!! my family and me love it!! do you mean that girl(the fat boy dressed up) that has her hair up in two pony tails and always talks about her life :roftl: :roftl: shes funny!