(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I know! "are you a believer? no? here, have a flyer..." sort of :naughty:

hehe I think it's prob hard to get other ppl to love him as much as us mad mfc ppl do! but we wont stop trying! :thumb_yello:

yay!course not!my friends say that im going to make them hate him of so much talking of him and stuff but i know they mean "love" and at least i got them to know him:thumb_yello:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yay!course not!my friends say that im going to make them hate him of so much talking of him and stuff but i know they mean "love" and at least i got them to know him:thumb_yello:

HAHA you know they mean love haha

You make me laugh :roftl:

x

I'm getting there with my best friend so maybe she is going to make an account soon :biggrin2:

x

:punk: good work! :biggrin2:

I don't think I'm quite there yet with my friend.. Though she's been living in Brussels for the past year and will be moving back home in about a month. I've done wonders by just e-mailing! :naughty: She wont be able to resist my magical powers "live" :biggrin2:

:punk: good work! :biggrin2:

I don't think I'm quite there yet with my friend.. Though she's been living in Brussels for the past year and will be moving back home in about a month. I've done wonders by just e-mailing! :naughty: She wont be able to resist my magical powers "live" :biggrin2:

live lol

keep up the good work soldier lol

x

You can download in the actual thread.. You know where it was made kind of lol.

If thats what you mean :)

If you mean something else just say lol :)

x

what thread? ya, thats what i mean, i want to download it:biggrin2: where??:blink:

oh yeah, my friend was going insane at first.. but after a while she started saying "I actually quite like him now" and then "AMAZING!" *proud of oneself*haha

hey ppl im back!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

oh lauren if you think that we went and are here again then you are wrong, we havent moved since we last talked to you lol! i can seriously see the smoke coming up from my computer and i feel bad for not having studyed ...:bleh:

oh lauren if you think that we went and are here again then you are wrong, we havent moved since we last talked to you lol! i can seriously see the smoke coming up from my computer and i feel bad for not having studyed ...:bleh:

Yeah Blanca was going to go but I 'persuaded' her to stay lol

x

I really don't want to go but I have to go and make Jacks tea.

:(

I'll talk as much as I can.

x

well im going too or my computer is really going to leave us....:mf_popeanim: ya, o god i had never been on the computer for so long i think....but we had fun being alone didnt we sherry? lol! again some day!

well everybody, bye i love you so much! back on tonight may be :biggrin2: