(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i dont know if i could cope if my parents hated Mika! God! I think I'd go into Mika depression; not talk, forget to spell, miraculously learn how to play the piano and suddenly start to sing opera

lmao oh god that sure made me laugh :roftl:

I don't even know how much my parents like mika out of 10, they don't really complain when i play his music but they don't say ' put mika on pleeease' either

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROTFL!

and have a russian singing teacher silly!

LOL could you imagine?

*::..::*Scenario*::..::*

The doorbell rings.

Mother answers the door to find a rather strange woman draped in a fur coat, a fur hat, and a mole above her lip.

Mum: May I help you?

Russian singing teacher: I am here to teach Caroline!

Russian Singing Teacher brushes past Mother and immediately starts her way up the stairs. Father comes out with a cup of tea in hand. He puts it to his lips but stops once he discovers a strange Russian woman escalading up the stairs.

Father: Who is that?

Russian singing teacher and Caroline: AAHHHH...AAAAHHHHH...AAHHHHH....

Mum: Oh dear Lord. It's started.

Father: No darling, it started three weeks ago. Today it just got worse.

I don't even know how much my parents like mika out of 10, they don't really complain when i play his music but they don't say ' put mika on pleeease' either

my dad blatently loves Mikas music but only admits to liking love today :bleh:, all my mum does it wind me up and tease me like im 15 again, like 'oooh u fancy Mika' and im like yeh grow up mum! lol

my mum loves big girl, and even if she didnt like him, it would be pretty unlucky, i have a copy in her car, playing all the time, well cept for when its turned off XD, its nearly always playing in my house, when you go upstairs you can hear LiCM, lol

it would be torture for her if she dint like him lol

Yeah I pretty much torture my mother :biggrin2:

i dont know if i could cope if my parents hated Mika! God! I think I'd go into Mika depression; not talk, forget to spell, miraculously learn how to play the piano and suddenly start to sing opera

Oh I wish that would happen to me *LOL* at least how to play the piano and sing opera :biggrin2: But when I think about it, since discovering Mika I've stopped studying :blink: My mind can't concentrate "Nyet, concentrate Mika concentrate!" I probably need me an Alla :roftl:

LOL could you imagine?

*::..::*Scenario*::..::*

The doorbell rings.

Mother answers the door to find a rather strange woman draped in a fur coat, a fur hat, and a mole above her lip.

Mum: May I help you?

Russian singing teacher: I am here to teach Caroline!

Russian Singing Teacher brushes past Mother and immediately starts her way up the stairs. Father comes out with a cup of tea in hand. He puts it to his lips but stops once he discovers a strange Russian woman escalading up the stairs.

Father: Who is that?

Russian singing teacher and Caroline: AAHHHH...AAAAHHHHH...AAHHHHH....

Mum: Oh dear Lord. It's started.

Father: No darling, it started three weeks ago. Today it just got worse.

lol ha ha :roftl: well thats just your imagination, imagin mika he actually had to go through it!

Oh I wish that would happen to me *LOL* at least how to play the piano and sing opera :biggrin2: But when I think about it, since discovering Mika I've stopped studying :blink: My mind can't concentrate "Nyet, concentrate Mika concentrate!" I probably need me a Alla :roftl:

lmao i never study...im so bad....

i'd love to sing opera myself. i was singing to Christine Daae in the phantom of the opera today...and while I can miraculously hit most of the high notes god knows high...it's those majorly high ones i cant reach and I'd LOVE to!!

haha...Mika...TEACH ME!

Yeah I pretty much torture my mother :biggrin2:

Oh I wish that would happen to me *LOL* at least how to play the piano and sing opera :biggrin2: But when I think about it, since discovering Mika I've stopped studying :blink: My mind can't concentrate "Nyet, concentrate Mika concentrate!" I probably need me a Alla :roftl:

lmao NYET!! i'm gonna love that word..

don't worry i have not revised at all since mika came along! which yes its extremely bad..

ya, my mom is kind of starting to like him.... but each time it is playing in my room she is like "is that mika?" and me yeeeeeees mom! but this holidays im gonna make her into him yay! i think my mom is one of my best friends:bleh:

and caz: no kidding! that girl is just so bosy i cant stand her sometimes, but i love her in my most deep feelings i think....

and caz: no kidding! that girl is just so bosy i cant stand her sometimes, but i love her in my most deep feelings i think....

...who are we talking about? LOL, I need to improve my short term memory.

lmao NYET!! i'm gonna love that word..

don't worry i have not revised at all since mika came along! which yes its extremely bad..

im so glad i was in the 'easy' year this year! no major exams or nothing, but maybe mika helped me concentrate better....

I feel really guilty though, cos i beat the kid thats good at maths in our maths test!

i got a level 7!

mika is good for my brain =]

see, thats why i need to marry him =]

lmao i never study...im so bad....

i'd love to sing opera myself. i was singing to Christine Daae in the phantom of the opera today...and while I can miraculously hit most of the high notes god knows high...it's those majorly high ones i cant reach and I'd LOVE to!!

haha...Mika...TEACH ME!

Yes OMG I totally think about it sometimes...like WHAT IF I got a whooole day with Mika learning me how to sing (high notes lol) :naughty:

He did say that everybody can do it you just gotta be mad enough, haha I aaaaaaaaaam Mika I aaaaam :punk::roftl:

I know, poor boy...but at least all the pain and tears was worth it!

it really was worth it!

:roftl: :roftl: i loved the story btw lol!! i wish that happened to me, and i love singing opera!! my dad and me always sing the barber of sevilla and figaro wedding in the car, so loud!! hahahaha

im so glad i was in the 'easy' year this year! no major exams or nothing, but maybe mika helped me concentrate better....

I feel really guilty though, cos i beat the kid thats good at maths in our maths test!

i got a level 7!

im awful at maths. I got a level 7 in english though! I assume you're sitting your SATs? Argh, SATs are the most pointless exams ever. FACT.

i got a level 7!

you're lucky, i'm in year 12 :( and i got my as levels to do and i know i can do retakes but i reallly dont wanna have to suffer doing them again, jees mika just came at the right time didn't he? lol hehe

my most recent daydream is that...well...

Big Girl is released 23rd July.

My birthday.

If there's a signing that day, I go....Mika knows it's my birthday (parents secretly spoke to him beforehand) and he pulls me up on stage. He sings happy birthday to me...and he has a present for me...the box contains a lollipop girl outfit...yes...i am HIS MASCOT! ...and then he says for the next present, i have to close my eyes

so i do

and he kisses me :)

and its like AAHHHH BLISS!!!

Charlie is recording it all and he's insanely jealous, while some MFC girls at the front and totally "woop!"-ing lmao!

im awful at maths. I got a level 7 in english though! I assume you're sitting your SATs? Argh, SATs are the most pointless exams ever. FACT.

you really are passionate about that arent ya? :naughty: but i so totally agree :thumb_yello: they dont mean ANYTHING atall :mf_rosetinted:

my most recent daydream is that...well...

Big Girl is released 23rd July.

My birthday.

If there's a signing that day, I go....Mika knows it's my birthday (parents secretly spoke to him beforehand) and he pulls me up on stage. He sings happy birthday to me...and he has a present for me...the box contains a lollipop girl outfit...yes...i am HIS MASCOT! ...and then he says for the next present, i have to close my eyes

so i do

and he kisses me :)

and its like AAHHHH BLISS!!!

Charlie is recording it all and he's insanely jealous, while some MFC girls at the front and totally "woop!"-ing lmao!

that would be the most amazing present ever!!!!!