(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

my most recent daydream is that...well...

Big Girl is released 23rd July.

My birthday.

If there's a signing that day, I go....Mika knows it's my birthday (parents secretly spoke to him beforehand) and he pulls me up on stage. He sings happy birthday to me...and he has a present for me...the box contains a lollipop girl outfit...yes...i am HIS MASCOT! ...and then he says for the next present, i have to close my eyes

so i do

and he kisses me :)

and its like AAHHHH BLISS!!!

Charlie is recording it all and he's insanely jealous, while some MFC girls at the front and totally "woop!"-ing lmao!

if that did happen to you

i would not be a very happy bunny

well i would

but i would be an extremely-jealous-plotting-for-revenge-bunny

=]

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My birthday.

If there's a signing that day, I go....Mika knows it's my birthday (parents secretly spoke to him beforehand) and he pulls me up on stage. He sings happy birthday to me...and he has a present for me...the box contains a lollipop girl outfit...yes...i am HIS MASCOT! ...and then he says for the next present, i have to close my eyes

so i do

Charlie is recording it all and he's insanely jealous, while some MFC girls at the front and totally "woop!"-ing lmao!

lmao it sure is nice to dream eh caz? lol hehe, hey i might even be there if that actually happened, i will be green with envy, i'll just have to pretend its my bday too!!

if that did happen to you

i would not be a very happy bunny

well i would

but i would be an extremely-jealous-plotting-for-revenge-bunny

=]

lmao! well thanks! XDDD

I'm actually not too bad at maths. Once I start getting warmed up I begin to remember how to work certain things out, but there's one important factor in maths that ALWAYS lets me down.

I cannot divide.

My birthday.

so i do

Nice daydream.........but you know if I would be one of the girls in the front I would be insanley mad and jealous and wanting to rip your eyes off :badmood::mad3: (sorry just being honest :bleh::lmao: )

lmao it sure is nice to dream eh caz? lol hehe, hey i might even be there if that actually happened, i will be green with envy, i'll just have to pretend its my bday too!!

can you imagine, if mika did do that for caz, it would also be millions of other peoples birthday too lol

they really dont have any meaning! It angers me so much, such a WASTE OF TIME!

Yuhuh :thumb_yello: but your grandparents dont know that :wink2: well mine didnt and cos i got good results they were like 'awwww u deserve a treat' :bleh: ha! wasnt anything big so i didnt have to feel guilty lol

Yuhuh :thumb_yello: but your grandparents dont know that :wink2: well mine didnt and cos i got good results they were like 'awwww u deserve a treat' :bleh: ha! wasnt anything big so i didnt have to feel guilty lol

lmao! totally didnt think of that! good plan!

JASSISA - No I totally understand your honesty lol, if it happened to someone else i think i'd bawl lmao!

ThatRadFreak - yes, other people will have the same birthday, but i am OBVIOUSLY more special, since i won the competition but never got to meet him! grr! i am DETERMINED!

can you imagine, if mika did do that for caz, it would also be millions of other peoples birthday too lol

hehe yeah lol then it wouldn't be so special to caz anymore hehe .. mwahaha yes we are all evil :mf_rosetinted:

lmao! totally didnt think of that! good plan!

JASSISA - No I totally understand your honesty lol, if it happened to someone else i think i'd bawl lmao!

hotdlp - yes, other people will have the same birthday, but i am OBVIOUSLY more special, since i won the competition but never got to meet him! grr! i am DETERMINED!

Thank you for being so understanding with me :thumb_yello:

lmao! well thanks! XDDD

I'm actually not too bad at maths. Once I start getting warmed up I begin to remember how to work certain things out, but there's one important factor in maths that ALWAYS lets me down.

I cannot divide.

dividing is hard, i do this thing where you minus stuff so if its like 232 divide by 54 you take away multiples of 54 and put the multiple on the side then you add up the multiples and thats the answer. [that dont make sense sorry XD]

but algebra is the worst

and decimals

and fractions

and definatly percentages

i hate maths =K

dividing is hard, i do this thing where you minus stuff so if its like 232 divide by 54 you take away multiples of 54 and put the multiple on the side then you add up the multiples and thats the answer. [that dont make sense sorry XD]

but algebra is the worst

and decimals

and fractions

i hate maths =K

:blink: :blink: :blink:

---i hate maths

but algebra is the worst

and decimals

and fractions

i hate maths =K

algebra is the worst?

LOL NO WAY

Algebra is the only thing i like in maths!

a+b=ab

a7 + a2 = a9

obviously it gets more complicated than that lol but i cant remember it

algebra is the worst?

LOL NO WAY

Algebra is the only thing i like in maths!

a+b=ab

a7 + a2 = a9

obviously it gets more complicated than that lol but i cant remember it

i can do the easy bits like a4+a6=a10

but its when it gets to

a5+b8-g2=

i dont know if theres anything like that but still xD

but algebra is the worst

and decimals

and fractions

i hate maths =K

i know what you mean seriously lol! i used to do that when i had maths ( not this year yay!)

GOOD LUCK and GOOD VIBRATIONS to mewissa! follow that red freack wise advice!

Maths are supposed to be all about logic, algebra isnt logic at all :P

I had a huge Maths test today, everyone win Sweden ho studies the same course as I does this exam.

It was quite hard, but I won't fail at it.

Now I don't have to study any more Maths for the rest of my life! Yay!