• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Peace? ill show u peace!

*does peace gesture, then puts both fingers in Danikas eyes*

lmao:roftl:

oh that was plain evil!! *pulls laura's hair, brings out scissors from pocket* would u like me to chop it all off, INCLUDING YOUR HEAD! :naughty:

o man that was a good one laura...:bleh: i cant keep with that, you really break!!

and as shezzy said, lets do peace, im sure mika would only fight with pillows or flowers if he ever did lol!

and laura would you give me a piece of him ,ill be fine with the mouth and hair and eyes and hibs, what do ya say?

:cool: well u know.......:bleh:

im sure we could work out a way of sharing.......but i dont want to :bleh:

:roftl:

I've only been gone a few hours and you lot have done like 50 pages!!

What we chatting about?

x

oh sherry!! we were fighting and now we are peacing but im not quite sure about the things we were talking about lol!

oh that was plain evil!! *pulls laura's hair, brings out scissors from pocket* would u like me to chop it all off, INCLUDING YOUR HEAD! :naughty:

Eeeeasy! who dya think ya are? Henry VIII ??:naughty: i think we should call a truce, we are upsetting everyone now :naughty:

omg you girls WERE having such a kill billish fight, first the eye thing, and the hair thing...

but PEACE and LOVE NOW

hahahha henry the eight!! oh laura how i looooove ur comebacks!!

Come on now..

Iloveyoudanika!!!! you poor gurl fought for me!! thankyou * hugsss danika **

and laura u also get a hug for ur amazing comebcaks *hugs laura* xxxxx

Eeeeasy! who dya think ya are? Henry VIII ??:naughty: i think we should call a truce, we are upsetting everyone now :naughty:

lmao Henry VIII? oh yeah cos of the head chopping thing, well its not like you're my wife!! so his situation is completely different to mine, and yes we should call a truce before i see the word peace again here :bleh: its ok girls *shakes laura's hand*

lmao Henry VIII? oh yeah cos of the head chopping thing, well its not like you're my wife!! so his situation is completely different to mine, and yes we should call a truce before i see the word peace again here :bleh: its ok girls *shakes laura's hand*

YEYYY!!

sings * everbodies gonna love today * xxxx

hahahha henry the eight!! oh laura how i looooove ur comebacks!!

Come on now..

Iloveyoudanika!!!! you poor gurl fought for me!! thankyou * hugsss danika **

and laura u also get a hug for ur amazing comebcaks *hugs laura* xxxxx

this is all because of u that it started in the first place, looks like i will need to beef with u too, no i'm only kidding enough fighting, love and lollipops here only for tonight :biggrin2:

*squeezes Danikas hand slighty* thats just to make sure you know who's boss in the future :naughty: jokes love ya really!!

ahhhh can you feel the love in the room, i feel a group hug coming on.....*stretches out arms*

this is all because of u that it started in the first place, looks like i will need to beef with u too, no i'm only kidding enough fighting, love and lollipops here only for tonight :biggrin2:
:roftl: lol yeyyyy * group hugg * mwahhh xxxx

*squeezes Danikas hand slighty* thats just to make sure you know who's boss in the future :naughty: jokes love ya really!!

ahhhh can you feel the love in the room, i feel a group hug coming on.....*stretches out arms*

*slaps laura on the cheek lightly* u got it gal *rolls eyes behind her back*

o wow we posted the hug at the same time cool! hah ya... feeling the love in the air right now