• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u are one cheeky woman, tut tut, don't worry i know all your tricks, u can't fool me :naughty:

night shezzzzyyy

Oh indeed i am cheeky, have u seen the size of my ass?? :bleh: lol just kidding, its not 'that' big :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaw Sherry Jack is so cute and adorable!!

Please give him a good morning kiss and hug from me tomorrow :wink2:

:biggrin2: Will do Jassica!

He will hopefully sleep in tomorrow.. I think he has a tooth coming through because he's been crying and he only got to sleep an hour ago.

x

promise me u wont fite nemore!!!

:D cccc

We wont 'fight' we'll just give each other a bit of jip now and again lol

and Danika, whose the eldest?? who has ID?? ner ner *sticks out tongue*.........yeh i see what u mean lol

We wont 'fight' we'll just give each other a bit of jip now and again lol

and Danika, whose the eldest?? who has ID?? ner ner *sticks out tongue*.........yeh i see what u mean lol

haha what is this 'fight' all about anyway? :bleh:

x

haha what is this 'fight' all about anyway? :bleh:

x

oh u know laura just being her usual self, picking on innocent people, and u know i'm like the hero well heroine :) i care about people, unlike some *gives evil stare to laura* :naughty: hehe

oh u know laura just being her usual self, picking on innocent people, and u know i'm like the hero well heroine :) i care about people, unlike some *gives evil stare to laura* :naughty: hehe

OOO hmmm...

I don't get it lol :blink:

:bleh:

x

* screams in Vicky Pollard voice*

DONT GIVE ME EVILS

o my god my computer just got soo crazy it god me scared i almost pissed my pants! but im back now but ill be going soon

good night shezzy thanks for leaving this in peace before your depart!

the fight.... they both love each other so much they can handdle it so they fight and...i just goy in the fight because im always in the middle of things lol!

o my god my computer just got soo crazy it god me scared i almost pissed my pants! but im back now but ill be going soon

the fight.... they both love each other so much they can handdle it so they fight and...i just goy in the fight because im always in the middle of things lol!

lmao! love each other?? loves a strong word, i dont think my feelings for Danika have developed that far yet LMAO :roftl:

and why are u scared of your computer?? :bleh:

Whats up with your computer Blanca?

x