• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning. :thumb_yello:

I was thinking exactly the same thing! :bleh:

x

I sure hope not :shocked:

Haha and yes Mona I'll TRY to go to sleep early this night, but you can't really call it night it like NEVER gets dark :blink:

I hate it can't go to sleep when the birds are tweeting outside the window at 2 O'clock :sneaky2:

I sure hope not :shocked:

Haha and yes Mona I'll TRY to go to sleep early this night, but you can't really call it night it like NEVER gets dark :blink:

I hate it can't go to sleep when the birds are tweeting outside the window at 2 O'clock :sneaky2:

hahaha! yeah. I know, it never gets dark...

I always think of the poor muslims living in Kiruna (it's a city that's really far up north), when they fast... can't be so easy... but I've heard they have times instead...

hahaha! yeah. I know, it never gets dark...

I always think of the poor muslims living in Kiruna (it's a city that's really far up north), when they fast... can't be so easy... but I've heard they have times instead...

HA HA! :roftl: I think they follow a certain time :naughty:

And when I go out my mum can't say "come back home before it gets too dark" so I always end up laughing and she's like "you know what I mean!" hahahahaa

And when I go out my mum can't say "come back home before it gets too dark" so I always end up laughing and she's like "you know what I mean!" hahahahaa

lol hehe well it still do get dark don't it? but at like midnight or soo :blink: .. but that would be quite cheeky too bad your mum realises it don't get dark :bleh:

Hahaha! how funny. yeah, that really doesn't work at all in sweden. during winter time it's always dark and during summer time it's never dark :bleh:

lol hehe well it still do get dark don't it? but at like midnight or soo :blink: .. but that would be quite cheeky too bad your mum realises it don't get dark :bleh:

Nope! It doesn't, about 2 o'clock it gets darker, but not dark.

hahaha I would love if my mum said that :bleh:

It gets dark here at about 10pm... Because of summer and all that.

But thats not as bad as 2am!

x

That would be pretty awesome... But I would have to have heavy black curtains for when I had to go to sleep :bleh:

x

lol yeah and have birds chirping while you're trying to sleep

hahaha I would love if my mum said that :bleh:

It gets dark here at about 10pm... Because of summer and all that.

But thats not as bad as 2am!

x

My mummy's a bit protective, but lately she's realized that I'm an *lol* adult now :naughty:

Hahaha but I don't feel any different :roftl:

That would be pretty awesome... But I would have to have heavy black curtains for when I had to go to sleep :bleh:

x

I would rather even it out through the year. I hate it in the winter when you go to school and it's dark, and when you go home after school it's dark again :thumbdown:

I would rather even it out through the year. I hate it in the winter when you go to school and it's dark, and when you go home after school it's dark again :thumbdown:

yeah true, gets scary with all those weird people wondering about (including me :naughty:)

Argh I hate that.. In winter you can't do anything because it's always dark when you get home.

The winter just gone was okay for me though because I finished college quite early every day. :)

x

x

lol yeah and have birds chirping while you're trying to sleep

SEE what I have to go through??? It was a bit more even in Malmö (very far down south).

And I really hate it also during the winter when you need to go up during the mornings, it's sooo dark I just want to keep sleeping :naughty:

But I do like it during X-mas when it's dark after school and all the christmas lights is lighting up town :rolleyes:

SEE what I have to go through??? It was a bit more even in Malmö (very far down south).

And I really hate it also during the winter when you need to go up during the mornings, it's sooo dark I just want to keep sleeping :naughty:

But I do like it during X-mas when it's dark after school and all the christmas lights is lighting up town :rolleyes:

oh yeah! i love it when it gets closer to christmas,, the lights and everyone just like in a christmas mood, just makes ya happy :biggrin2:

OOO I love the Christmas lights *thinks about them*

We have loads up in my village because the primary school has like a tradition where they go round singing while they put them up...

I don't know.. It's weird lol.

x