(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Yeah it's really nice, but one thing I don't like about Xmas is the shopping rush! :roftl: It gets on my nerves :insane:

Yeah!

Especially if you have forgotten about someone and you have to rush out to get them a present and everything good is already sold lol

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah!

Especially if you have forgotten about someone and you have to rush out to get them a present and everything good is already sold lol

x

i just have the problem that i don't know what to get anyone anything so i just end up buying the same thing which is either some sort of make up bag with stuff in it or well thats about it.. see this year all i want for xmas is mika :naughty: so just a poster of him will make me happy, making people save money :D

i just have the problem that i don't know what to get anyone anything so i just end up buying the same thing which is either some sort of make up bag with stuff in it or well thats about it.. see this year all i want for xmas is mika :naughty: so just a poster of him will make me happy, making people save money :D

haha I do that, with the make up thing.

Or like bath stuff.. Those crystal things lol.

I'm awful at presents but it's my friends faults!

I say what do you want and they can never give me a straight answer! :thumbdown:

So they have to make do with bath crystals.. As usual lol

x

[EDIT: Ah yes Mika would be a nice Christmas prezzie :) ]

haha I do that, with the make up thing.

Or like bath stuff.. Those crystal things lol.

I'm awful at presents but it's my friends faults!

I say what do you want and they can never give me a straight answer! :thumbdown:

So they have to make do with bath crystals.. As usual lol

x

[EDIT: Ah yes Mika would be a nice Christmas prezzie :) ]

yeah exactly! and always from like superdrug or boots or summin, or if they're lucky and i have a bit of money the body shop.. they don't give me a straight answer either so they get what they deserve :naughty:

yeah exactly! and always from like superdrug or boots or summin, or if they're lucky and i have a bit of money the body shop.. they don't give me a straight answer either so they get what they deserve :naughty:

And this one friend called Danielle well she always says don't worry you don't have to get me anything..

I'm like yes I do!

Lol.

I have known her my whole life, my mum and her mum went to school together, and she expects me to be able to not get her a present!!

Lol.

x

And this one friend called Danielle well she always says don't worry you don't have to get me anything..

I'm like yes I do!

Lol.

I have known her my whole life, my mum and her mum went to school together, and she expects me to be able to not get her a present!!

Lol.

x

lol :naughty: actually my friend told me the same thing this year for her bday so i didn't get her anything, but then i told her not to get me anything either :biggrin2: otherwise i would of felt extremely guilty

Yeah!

x

I don't have that problem since I don't celebrate christmas (and nothing else really except for birthdays :bleh: ), but I feel sorry for all the christmas-present-shoppers :naughty:

Or you could get greedy and demand more tickets for his concerts :devil:

I don't have that problem since I don't celebrate christmas (and nothing else really except for birthdays :bleh: ), but I feel sorry for all the christmas-present-shoppers :naughty:

Or you could get greedy and demand more tickets for his concerts :devil:

ah yes hehe, well his concert is like 20 days before christmas, so when my parents give me my xmas money it will pay for the money i spent on the tickets :naughty:

lol :naughty: actually my friend told me the same thing this year for her bday so i didn't get her anything, but then i told her not to get me anything either :biggrin2: otherwise i would of felt extremely guilty

She was telling me how she had already gone out and bought my present and I was like oh okay.. I don't know what to get you and she was like oh don't worry about, you don't have to get me anything.

I was like NO what do you want lol.

x

[EDIT: I did that for my friends birthday last year and we just went out together for a meal at a pretty posh restaurant instead. :) ]

ah yes hehe, well his concert is like 20 days before christmas, so when my parents give me my xmas money it will pay for the money i spent on the tickets :naughty:

Good calculation, I like doing that to haha, it's all about the budget :naughty:

She was telling me how she had already gone out and bought my present and I was like oh okay.. I don't know what to get you and she was like oh don't worry about, you don't have to get me anything.

I was like NO what do you want lol.

x

[EDIT: I did that for my friends birthday last year and we just went out together for a meal at a pretty posh restaurant instead. :) ]

lol they try to make u feel so guilty lol :thumbdown: . Yeah we went to a restaurant too, then to an arcade and she offered to pay for all the games i play i was like woman stop giving out money! (and cos we went out with a few other people too, she offered to give everyone £10 each and everyone accepted, well except for me cos i'm a good girl :D)

lol they try to make u feel so guilty lol :thumbdown: . Yeah we went to a restaurant too, then to an arcade and she offered to pay for all the games i play i was like woman stop giving out money! (and cos we went out with a few other people too, she offered to give everyone £10 each and everyone accepted, well except for me cos i'm a good girl :D)

hahah God friends can be soooo annoying when they are too nice.

:naughty:

x

Good calculation, I like doing that to haha, it's all about the budget :naughty:

lol and the thing is i managed to get persudaded (by a very non-mika fan) to go to both gigs and she would come with me so i payed double, so i expect much more money this christmas :naughty:

yeah ha ha godddd, no one likes people who are so nice *whistles*..

hahaa I don't mean that! :naughty:

I hate it when people are too nice and are always offering to buy you things!

Lol.

Makes me feel like they are trying to buy my friendship.

x

hahaa I don't mean that! :naughty:

I hate it when people are too nice and are always offering to buy you things!

Lol.

Makes me feel like they are trying to buy my friendship.

x

yeah lol then u can tell they're upset when u don't get them anything :naughty: just a nasty test to make u feel guilty. Yeah it is quite annoying when they just buylots of sutff isn't it? hehe kidding, but yeeah it's not nice trying to be a beg-freind

oh please don't tell me that was a chav term... *slaps cheek*

yeah lol then u can tell they're upset when u don't get them anything :naughty: just a nasty test to make u feel guilty. Yeah it is quite annoying when they just buylots of sutff isn't it? hehe kidding, but yeeah it's not nice trying to be a beg-freind

oh please don't tell me that was a chav term... *slaps cheek*

hahahaha :bleh:

I've never heard it so maybe it is :blink:

:roftl:

x

i love christmas! its so fun and sparkly and pretty lol XD

its like that song, all i want for christmas isssssssss Mika

haha that well known song 'All I want for Christmas is Mika'

I remember when that came out in your head :bleh:

x

i dont know why people give their stuff away.

god are they stupid?

i cant take stuff from people so if they give it to me, they usually end up finding it in their bag, well unless someone gave me mika, then i would keep that fo sho

hahahaha :bleh:

I've never heard it so maybe it is :blink:

x

dammit, you're not supposed to be saying that... i blame it on my sister she always uses that word.. she's saying it's not a chav term but i really think it is, grrreat i am going to lock myself in the toilet now..

i dont know why people give their stuff away.

god are they stupid?

i cant take stuff from people so if they give it to me, they usually end up finding it in their bag, well unless someone gave me mika, then i would keep that fo sho

fo sho! Lol.

x