• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heres the bracelet i made him...took ages...but i decided not to give it to him coz...it looks too girly....i put too much purple in it!!!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

mikabracelet.jpg

some of the beads on it are what ive collected from different countrys...like Amsterdam...Spain...Austria!!!!

mikabeadsbrecaelet.jpg

xxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

heres the bracelet i made him...took ages...but i decided not to give it to him coz...it looks too girly....i put too much purple in it!!!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

mikabracelet.jpg

some of the beads on it are what ive collected from different countrys...like Amsterdam...Spain...Austria!!!!

mikabeadsbrecaelet.jpg

that is gorgeous!

girly or not, i think you should give it to him anyway!

heres the bracelet i made him...took ages...but i decided not to give it to him coz...it looks too girly....i put too much purple in it!!!!!!

mikabracelet.jpg

mikabeadsbrecaelet.jpg

Thats sooo pretty and not girly!

You should give it to him, it's a lovely present! :biggrin2:

x

mikabracelet.jpg

mikabeadsbrecaelet.jpg

omg lauren!! that is AMAZING, u actually did that? all by yourself? wow u are really talented.. i wish i could do summin like that lol

THX PPL....and yeh i did it by myself....ive got this jewellry making kit...EVERYONE SHOULD GO BUY ONE ...ITS GREAT ITS AROUND £60!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

UM...IM STILL NOT SURE WETEHR OR NOT TO GIVE IT HIM???:blink: :blink: :blink: