(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

oh, I can't afford it either. I go to a semi-private school, don't quite know how to explain it. In sweden it's called freeschool.

anyway, we get to borrow the computers from the school :biggrin2: It's really great, and hopefully we get to buy them when we graduate for like half the price

whhhhaaat :shocked: i go to full private school and they can't afford anything like that, stupid english schools :thumbdown: right looks like i'll be moving to sweden then

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, I can't afford it either. I go to a semi-private school, don't quite know how to explain it. In sweden it's called freeschool.

anyway, we get to borrow the computers from the school :biggrin2: It's really great, and hopefully we get to buy them when we graduate for like half the price

:shocked:

I want my college to do that!!!!

x

whhhhaaat :shocked: i go to full private school and they can't afford anything like that, stupid english schools :thumbdown: right looks like i'll be moving to sweden then

I actually have no idea how they can afford that, but I think my school has got stocks, which seem to have worked out quite well.

but all the other schools in our city hates us :(

EDIT: You should all know that in sweden almost every school is public. and it's a very governmental country

heres the bracelet i made him...took ages...but i decided not to give it to him coz...it looks too girly....i put too much purple in it!!!!!!

mikabracelet.jpg

some of the beads on it are what ive collected from different countrys...like Amsterdam...Spain...Austria!!!!

mikabeadsbrecaelet.jpg

xxx :biggrin2:

OMG lovely Lauren of course you should give it to him don't be silly! :thumb_yello:

k this is the link to my card http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/hotdlp/mcard.jpg

mika i already warned u no looking

the background is a bit plain but i was in a rush, so yeah...

edit: yey 1000th page!!

Ooo very nive Danika I'm sure he'll appreciate it :biggrin2:

YAAAAAY! 1000 pages!!! WOOOOHOOO GIRLS, LET'S PARTY

Yaaaay *whoop whoop* :yay::toot:

I actually have no idea how they can afford that, but I think my school has got stocks, which seem to have worked out quite well.

lol

there are two free schools in my town.

most of the chavs are at my school

and most of the 'emos' are at the other one

personally, i think i prefer my chav school.

XD

but both school are pretty rubbish XD

EDIT: You should all know that in sweden almost every school is public. and it's a very governmental country

wow at least they care about education there or giving students their rightful needs :bleh: i must tell my school to call up your school and get some tips from them :naughty:

I think they have computers to make more people chose their school, so they can earn more money :/ Especially if the pupils are from other municipalities, then they get even more money...

wow at least they care about education there or giving students their rightful needs :bleh: i must tell my school to call up your school and get some tips from them :naughty:

lol

'miss phone up my friends school'

'why'

'cos you could really get some tips from them...'

XD

haha I don't think my college would be able to afford it!

There are like 6000 students!!

Lol.

x

Lol.

x

6000 o.O My school has like 600 students... But it's quite good, you know who everyone is ^^

Lol.

x

lol we only have 250 and thats including (girls only :thumbdown: ) from the age of 3 to 18 and i don't think any of the juniors would want a pretty laptop :naughty:

wow at least they care about education there or giving students their rightful needs :bleh: i must tell my school to call up your school and get some tips from them

oh, no. you totally got the wrong idea! my school gives us computers but it's not an extremly good school. it's okay, better than the others in the city...

getting worse though, with the chavs and others (Jasmin, vad blir fjortisar på engelska?? :blink: jag är totalt förvirrad)

Isn't he :biggrin2::wub2:

Hiii Mona! *hugs*

oh yeah, what a boy!! he's soooo cute :biggrin2:

*hugs back*

lol we only have 250 and thats including (girls only :thumbdown: ) from the age of 3 to 18 and i don't think any of the juniors would want a pretty laptop

we're about 250 too. but not from the age of 3! LOOL! small school. only girls....? :blink: that's why you're on here then

6000 students, that's alot!! but then, it's a college. I think the University of Umeå has got more students than 6000

My school was like that but I only know like 30 students at my college!

x

Well, I'm not friends with everyone of them. But you know all the gossip and know most of the other pupils siblings, where they live and things like that ^^