(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Well, I'm not friends with everyone of them. But you know all the gossip and know most of the other pupils siblings, where they live and things like that ^^

Yeah, I miss school gossip lol

At college all the students that I don't know from school do is talk about drugs and rap music :(

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I miss school gossip lol

At college all the students that I don't know from school do is talk about drugs and rap music :(

x

yuck! that didn't sound too fun. drugs and rap :thumbdown:

oh, no. you totally got the wrong idea! my school gives us computers but it's not an extremly good school. it's okay, better than the others in the city...

getting worse though, with the chavs and others (Jasmin, vad blir fjortisar på engelska?? :blink: jag är totalt förvirrad)

Finns det ett ord för fjortisar på engelksa över huvudtaget? ^^ Jag har fortfarande inte ens fattat vad chavs betyder :P

It would be quite boring to go to an only girls school. No cute boys to look at when it gets boring ^^

yuck! that didn't sound too fun. drugs and rap :thumbdown:

I know I hate it.

Most of the white people at my college are racist too because the mixed race people give themselves a bad name by being associated with drugs and stuff.

x

Danika, i'm seriously worried about most of the boys in my year, it kind of feels like an all girls school...

XDDD

hey at least u got boys there to remind u there's a different gender in the world (ok yes i know there's mika but it feels like he's the only man in the world now)

i've been surrounded by girls since the age of 12 its so sad, but i got 1 year til i leave and go to uni (if i get in)

hey at least u got boys there to remind u there's a different gender in the world (ok yes i know there's mika but it feels like he's the only man in the world now)

i've been surrounded by girls since the age of 12 its so sad, but i got 1 year til i leave and go to uni (if i get in)

I'm sure you will get into Uni Danika!! :thumb_yello:

x

Finns det ett ord för fjortisar på engelksa över huvudtaget? ^^ Jag har fortfarande inte ens fattat vad chavs betyder :P

It would be quite boring to go to an only girls school. No cute boys to look at when it gets boring ^^

haha I think fjortis is almost the same as chav, you know like wanting to be cool and liking rap, drugs, smoke n sh*t :roftl:

omg you must feel deprived lol to be honest there weren't really any nice boys in my school......they were ok as mates but they were all so immature and all they did was disrupt the lesson lol so you didnt miss out on much :thumb_yello:

I'm sure you will get into Uni Danika!! :thumb_yello:

x

ha ha thanks, i will tell u if i do or not in a years time, wonder if this thread will still be hot.. prob on its 100,000th page

omg you must feel deprived lol to be honest there weren't really any nice boys in my school......they were ok as mates but they were all so immature and all they did was disrupt the lesson lol so you didnt miss out on much :thumb_yello:

oh thank u guys for making me feel better ... ha ha i feel like such a loser, god

haha I think fjortis is almost the same as chav, you know like wanting to be cool and liking rap, drugs, smoke n sh*t :roftl:

That sounds more like a wannabe hiphopa gangsta ^^

yup, that's what I thought too.

anyways,

the chavs are invading my school *dramatic music*

I had millions too!!

I loved them...

My cousins who is older than me always used to make her Barbies have sex :blink:

She's weird but oh well lol

x

Really?! I had a cousin like that, too, and I was :shocked: , "Don't defile my Barbies!" and yanked them away from her hands -- she used mine. >_<

I didn't know it was sex -- it just seemed wrong to do with Barbies. LOL.

I thought that was really dirty-minded of her. She was about 18 and I was 9. :sneaky2: