• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?! I had a cousin like that, too, and I was :shocked: , "Don't defile my Barbies!" and yanked them away from her hands -- she used mine. >_<

I didn't know it was sex -- it just seemed wrong to do with Barbies. LOL.

I thought that was really dirty-minded of her. She was about 18 and I was 9. :sneaky2:

LOOL, your story kind of reminded me of when I was in like 3 grade, and the others started talking about condoms, and I was like whaaaaat? :blink:

didn't know anything about the thing they were saying, so being a curious child I wanted to know and asked them and the laughed at me :(

what do you want to do at uni?

this thread will always be hot!

it burns tssssss

well i wanted to do graphic designing but i still need to make a final decision

oh yeah it will be hot til the day we die... well we'll haveto keep it going for generations :biggrin2:

oh thank u guys for making me feel better ... ha ha i feel like such a loser, god

Aaw don't feel like that hunny I'm sure you'll get in just don't lose hope....I feel like a loser to sometimes....or more like LAZY :roftl::biggrin2:

i feel extremely sorry for you -pats back-

thank you, thank you. just hope it doesn't get like junior high (7-9th grade), I didn't even wanna go to school back then

LOOL, your story kind of reminded me of when I was in like 3 grade, and the others started talking about condoms, and I was like whaaaaat? :blink:

didn't know anything about the thing they were saying, so being a curious child I wanted to know and asked them and the laughed at me :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW HUNNY!!! Poor innocent child, how mean :sad:

well i wanted to do graphic designing but i still need to make a final decision

oh yeah it will be hot til the day we die... well we'll haveto keep it going for generations :biggrin2:

Im in! lol we'll die legends :bleh:

Really?! I had a cousin like that, too, and I was :shocked: , "Don't defile my Barbies!" and yanked them away from her hands -- she used mine. >_<

I didn't know it was sex -- it just seemed wrong to do with Barbies. LOL.

I thought that was really dirty-minded of her. She was about 18 and I was 9. :sneaky2:

hahaha thats a bit wrong to do with a 9 year old hahaha

x

Awww kids can be so mean :(

x

Awww *hugs*

Love you!!!! :biggrin2:

x

aww, thanx hun. I sure needed a big virtual hug

same here :thumbdown:

i shall make a vow to kill all little kids!

god i feel like im stealing christmas lol

don't kill kids, kill the bloody bullies :sneaky2: *I'm feeling mean*