• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do they still bully you when you see them?

Like shout stuff or something?

x

no. no. not at all. but then, I'm never alone. I hang out with my older sis and mum in the city mostly, so no.

they are really just a bunch of cowards. and they never really did other things than say/write stuff, only got violent like 2 times in 6th grade.

hahahah yeha not when it happens to you!

I try to be super nice and then hopefully nothing bad will happen!!

x

yeah thats what i do and it worked at one point like for the big girl shoot i was trying to be super nice (not that i am normally) and then i got the email saying i could come, i was like thanking god non stop lol even though i am not so religious..

no. no. not at all. but then, I'm never alone. I hang out with my older sis and mum in the city mostly, so no.

they are really just a bunch of cowards. and they never really did other things than say/write stuff, only got violent like 2 times in 6th grade.

Awwww *hugs*:thumb_yello:

People who bully people are idiots and only do it to make themselves look tough.:thumbdown:

x

bullies :furious: the low-lives on this planet. insercure cowards!

aw thats still pretty mean though, but i guess at a young age some people like to try to act tough but when really they are scaredy cats.

yeah thats what i do and it worked at one point like for the big girl shoot i was trying to be super nice (not that i am normally) and then i got the email saying i could come, i was like thanking god non stop lol even though i am not so religious..

hahaha I'm not religious either although I have been thinking about religion recently...

Maybe I should choose my own... :biggrin2:

x

you got to go to the big girl shoot?

OMG TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!

Sometimes I feel sorry for them though because some people bully for reasons.

Like problems at home and stuff like that.

I learnt that in a psyhcology[?] class. Lol.

x

hahaha I'm not religious either although I have been thinking about religion recently...

Maybe I should choose my own... :biggrin2:

x

im not sure which religion i'd like to belong to, at the moment, mikaism is the top runner ;]

Awwww *hugs*:thumb_yello:

People who bully people are idiots and only do it to make themselves look tough.:thumbdown:

x

yupyup, you're sooo very right

word :punk:

x

yeah

but i think you would have to be really

pathetic

to bully, how can someone get a kick out of someone elses misery?

it sickens me

im not sure which religion i'd like to belong to, at the moment, mikaism is the top runner ;]

Yeah Mikaism is pretty awesome lol

I was thinking and some religions are pretty cool sounding lol

If you me... I probably make no sense!

x

x

Lol, well, the dilemma in english class was: "You see someone who bullies/bullied you getting mugged - what do you do?"

so, cuz I said I would do nothing, I guess I don't feel sorry for them, but I do a little bit...