(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah

but i think you would have to be really

pathetic

to bully, how can someone get a kick out of someone elses misery?

it sickens me

I know yeah.. Like people thinks it makes them look good because they can put someone else down..

Argh its disgusting.

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bullies :furious: the low-lives on this planet. insercure cowards!

i've never really been bullied, but when i was about 7, some girl punched me in the stomach for no reason atall when she was with some friends and then on another occassion she pushed my face into a fence! She wasnt so lucky the second time......i chased her and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and told her if she did it again that id kill her :naughty: .....she never tried anything again :naughty:

you got to go to the big girl shoot?

OMG TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!

well u know just having mika there for a few hours straight :blush-anim-cl: looking him up, down left, right everywhere hehe.. mm well if u wanna see pics they're on my myspace... i don't wanna brag or anything more :bleh:

Lol, well, the dilemma in english class was: "You see someone who bullies/bullied you getting mugged - what do you do?"

so, cuz I said I would do nothing, I guess I don't feel sorry for them, but I do a little bit...

I wouldn't help them while they were being mugged thats just silly as I'm short and not very strong so I probably wouldn't be able to do anything but I might go up to them afterwards and ask if they were okay.

x

i've never really been bullied, but when i was about 7, some girl punched me in the stomach for no reason atall when she was with some friends and then on another occassion she pushed my face into a fence! She wasnt so lucky the second time......i chased her and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and told her if she did it again that id kill her :naughty: .....she never tried anything again :naughty:

LOL!! hah! in her faces! You go girl!!

Lol, well, the dilemma in english class was: "You see someone who bullies/bullied you getting mugged - what do you do?"

so, cuz I said I would do nothing, I guess I don't feel sorry for them, but I do a little bit...

that would be a very tough question

i think it would depend what kind of bullying they did to me, how long, etc.

i think i would wait till the mugger had gone and ask that person if they were ok, depending on their reaction depends on how i would be for them

see

violence can be good sometimes =]

two wrongs don't make a right, but I totally understand you! I'm not sure what I would do if I was in that situation... depends on which one of the idiots it was (who were mean to me, I mean). Some are just acting under pear preassure. But some are just plain cruel.

I wouldn't help them while they were being mugged thats just silly as I'm short and not very strong so I probably wouldn't be able to do anything but I might go up to them afterwards and ask if they were okay.

x

well, would you go for help??

lol, yeah I'm short too. guys in my class love the fact that they can lift me :bleh:

oh gosh!

It's weird to think that even some children in primary school and even nursery get bullied!!

x

well u know just having mika there for a few hours straight :blush-anim-cl: looking him up, down left, right everywhere hehe.. mm well if u wanna see pics they're on my myspace... i don't wanna brag or anything more :bleh:

i love the one of mikas behind!

oh well done hehe, hope thats not a threat to me for a little err 'chav-like' fights

uuuhuum you lucky little thing :naughty::mf_lustslow:

"looking him up, down left, right everywhere hehe.." well that soundid like FUN to me :biggrin2::roftl:

lol, yeah I'm short too. guys in my class love the fact that they can lift me :bleh:

how short are you?? im only 5ft 2, and my 12 year old sister is about 5ft 7 already :sneaky2: shes constantly standing next to me laughing and trying to lift me up.....im just glad that even though she makes me look like a dwarf im still much stronger than her! :naughty:

haha it was like that for me in school too!!

I would find a strapping young man and ask him if he would help but then I think what if the mugger person had a weapon and killed the guy helping out!

I could never live with myself!!

x