• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how short are you?? im only 5ft 2, and my 12 year old sister is about 5ft 7 already :sneaky2: shes constantly standing next to me laughing and trying to lift me up.....im just glad that even though she makes me look like a dwarf im still much stronger than her! :naughty:

im taller then your sister!

5'8 baby!

how short are you?? im only 5ft 2, and my 12 year old sister is about 5ft 7 already :sneaky2: shes constantly standing next to me laughing and trying to lift me up.....im just glad that even though she makes me look like a dwarf im still much stronger than her! :naughty:

I'm short too! (160cm). I've been the younger sister to my younger brother since I was like 6...

:naughty::roftl: Haha it's a good thing you have your superpower! :biggrin2::wink2:

haha, lol, I'm 5ft 2 aswell, but I'm the tallest in my family, but the guys in my class are like giants towering over like 6ft 2

If that happens just give me a call and I'll fly to England just to kick some bullie ugly but!!!!! :sneaky2::mad3:

hahah you just love Jack so much even if he fell over you'd be round lol

:thumb_yello: Love it!!

I'm glad everyone thinks he gorgeous too hehe :biggrin2:

x

hahah you just love Jack so much even if he fell over you'd be round lol

:thumb_yello: Love it!!

I'm glad everyone thinks he gorgeous too hehe :biggrin2:

x

Yeah we really do and yeah he really is! :roftl::naughty: