(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yup so will i! then my mum will complain that i'm not getting any excercise.. so annoying :thumbdown: but oh will she needs to get used to this obsession of mine lol

haha my mum works until 7 every day so I can just pretend I was never online hahahah :biggrin2::roftl:

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF?! :shocked: How ruuuude (like the Olsen twins used to say) :roftl:

:naughty: I just answered "I graduated last summer" and she got all embarrassed! "oh.. I just thought you looked so young!"

I've been working extra there for 6 years. I wonder how old they thought I was when I was like 15-16... 12? :blink::roftl:

hahaha me too!

Everyone I know is either a couple inches taller than me or A LOT taller than me.

I'm cursed I think hahaha :thumbdown:

:roftl:

x

aw i'm the complete opposite, i'm taller than like everyone i feel like such a giant :thumbdown: well unless i hung around with mika all the time, then i wouldn't complain :biggrin2:

:naughty: I just answered "I graduated last summer" and she got all embarrassed! "oh.. I just thought you looked so young!"

I've been working extra there for 6 years. I wonder how old they thought I was when I was like 15-16... 12? :blink::roftl:

No... 9 lol

:roftl: :roftl:

x

aw i'm the complete opposite, i'm taller than like everyone i feel like such a giant :thumbdown: well unless i hung around with mika all the time, then i wouldn't complain :biggrin2:

HAHA if you hung out with Mika all the time I would officially become your bestest ever friend and come live with you!!

hahahah :roftl:

OOO btw I was looking at your MySpace pics and I really (randomly) like your eyebrows :)

Sorry SOOOOO random haha

x

OH MY LORD GIRLIES, HOOOOOWWWW many pages?!?!?!

okay. well.

remember when my mother had a Mika day? she bought his album today :D woop!

to everyone who has me on myspace...go read my bulletin! :D

whatcha all talking about?

aw bless, trust me you'll be happy about this when you're heading towards your 40s

okay. well.

WOO!! Lol.

We are talking about... Height I think lol

x

okay. well.

yup shocking isn't it lol.. aw bless will check it out now

hmm talking about being young, and short and err tall in my case lol

I dunno. I'm short 5' 2'' (158 cm??? Not sure.) Which I don't mind. But people are insensitive about it, for instance:

Guy (5'9''): Wow. You're short. :naughty:

LoveLoveMIKA (without high heels, as Guy has seen her in always): *blink* Yeah. I know. Your point?

Guy (5'4'-ish): Wow, you guys are really short! I mean, I know I'm short, but you guys are even shorter. :biggrin2:

LLM and friend of same height: Hahaha. No kidding. :sneaky2:

OMG really?!

Awwwwww I found someone shorter than me!!!

Love you! Not making fun!!! *hugs*

x

lol! i am a full foot shorter than mika....give or take 2 or 3 inches, depending on how tall he really is.

being small has its good and bad points lol

hahaha me too!

Everyone I know is either a couple inches taller than me or A LOT taller than me.

I'm cursed I think hahaha :thumbdown:

:roftl:

x

lool! in my friends I seem to have a thing for tall skinny blondes :boxed::roftl: My best friend is almost 6' and I'm 5'2 or 5'3! :roftl: people have always thought that she was my older sister! :roftl: (we're both blonde but otherwise we look absolutley nothing alike!)

Awww Cartoon Network thats sooo cute!!! :biggrin2:

You can meet Jack and he knows your name and I will show him pictures of you so he knows what you look like!!

I had my growth spurt at 14 too :blink:

x

Hihi yes I have CartoonNetwork to thank for my excellent english *coghs*

Would you really do that?? Gosh you're to sweet :tears:

And Jack will have grown a bit to a beautiful little boy (calling me auntie Jas-MIN) :wink2:

You to at 14 huh... yeah thats...wow :blink:

don't worry i won't tell anyone *seals lips* your secrets safe with me lol, its really cool how u can learn a language from watching tv, i don't know if i could do such a thing.. actually i know a bit of romanian from that mai ia hii song but i don't actually know what the words mean

Thanx Danika I know I can trust you :thumb_yello:

Everyone I know is taller than me hahaha

I am a shorty!

x

Still NO there is shorter people you should be thankful, I used to know a girl that was 150cm (4'45") :shocked:

And I don't mind not being very tall, I would have an even harder time to find a guy *hehe*

lol! i am a full foot shorter than mika....give or take 2 or 3 inches, depending on how tall he really is.

being small has its good and bad points lol

haha I know... I would love to be taller though *thinks about being tall*

x

lool! in my friends I seem to have a thing for tall skinny blondes :boxed::roftl: My best friend is almost 6' and I'm 5'2 or 5'3! :roftl: people have always thought that she was my older sister! :roftl: (we're both blonde but otherwise we look absolutley nothing alike!)

haha my best mate is only 2 inches taller so its not that bad haha

:bleh:

x

Hihi yes I have CartoonNetwork to thank for my excellent english *coghs*

Would you really do that?? Gosh you're to sweet :tears:

And Jack will have grown a bit to a beautiful little boy (calling me auntie Jas-MIN) :wink2:

You to at 14 huh... yeah thats...wow :blink:

Still NO there is shorter people you should be thankful, I used to know a girl that was 150cm (4'45") :shocked:

And I don't mind not being very tall, I would have an even harder time to find a guy *hehe*

Of course I would my dear!! :biggrin2::bleh:

He will definately be older though... Probably 4..

With an Auntie Jas-MIN that he doesn't really know!!

Lol.

And it is easier to find guys... Guys like me being short hahaah

x

my Mum is 150 cm LOL, my tiny tiny mum :biggrin2:

yeah my cousin told me once that when I'm 25 and look like 20 and everyone else like 30 I'll be the one laughing! :bleh:

Thats reallllllyyy true!!

You will look like 10 years younger than them!!

I think I just look my age :( lol

x

yeah my cousin told me once that when I'm 25 and look like 20 and everyone else like 30 I'll be the one laughing! :bleh:

exactly, so be happy!! :biggrin2: hehe make everyone jealous mwahaha

You are so right Jassisa!!! I am 5'10" and it is actually very hard to find someone that is quite a bit taller than me. I know some guys who are 6'0" and 6'1" and I actually find them short. If I can look them directly in the eye, I tend to think of them as short.....I really should not be so picky....Sorry to jump in there girls. I just had to!!!