• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are so right Jassisa!!! I am 5'10" and it is actually very hard to find someone that is quite a bit taller than me. I know some guys who are 6'0" and 6'1" and I actually find them short. If I can look them directly in the eye, I tend to think of them as short.....I really should not be so picky....Sorry to jump in there girls. I just had to!!!

haha awww.. I wouldn't like to be that tall (no offence)

I want to be like 5'7 or 5'8

x

:naughty: I literally giggled aloud! :biggrin2:

My mom is shorter than me, too. 5 foot and she really hates it. I find her height adorable, though. :-)

but I love it! My mum is so cute and small :biggrin2: :biggrin2: LOL

haha no :thumb_yello: I mean.. just imagine how wierd it must look when we hug or something :blink: lucky we don't care! :biggrin2:

hahahhaa my other friend Charlotte ( I hardly see her anymore :( )

When we see each other its funny because I am short and blonde and she is REALLY tall and brunette so when we hug it looks like total opposites lol

x

x

I agree. I'd rather be short than tall! But for example my best friend likes being tall and would never want to be short. I guess it comes down to what you're used to.

I agree. I'd rather be short than tall! But for example my best friend likes being tall and would never want to be short. I guess it comes down to what you're used to.

I suppose I hate my height now but I wouldn't want to be over 5'8

(NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE WHO IS TALLER THAN 5'8)

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

x

aw i wish i was a few inches shorter.. i really like don't like being my height espesh when all my friends are much shorter then me, sometimes u cant help but feel like an outcast lol

hahahhaa my other friend Charlotte ( I hardly see her anymore :( )

When we see each other its funny because I am short and blonde and she is REALLY tall and brunette so when we hug it looks like total opposites lol

x

lol! :naughty:

perk of being short: you can wear as high heels as you like! :biggrin2:

x

No worries!! My height came in handy when I played volleyball but now, not so much. I only have two girl-friends that are taller than me. The rest are all shorter than me by quite a bit. I tend to crouch down in pics because it looks so funny:roftl: My absolute bestest friend is only 5'2" so when we are walking down the street somewhere, I fee like a giant....I blame it all on my dad. He's 5'11", that's where i got my super long legs from.....:sneaky2:

aw i wish i was a few inches shorter.. i really like don't like being my height espesh when all my friends are much shorter then me, sometimes u cant help but feel like an outcast lol

Awww tallness has its perks!

You can reach stuff on high shelves without asking for help :blush-anim-cl:

x

I suppose I hate my height now but I wouldn't want to be over 5'8

(NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE WHO IS TALLER THAN 5'8)

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

x

yeah that would be me ha ha don't worry no offence taken :naughty:

No worries!! My height came in handy when I played volleyball but now, not so much. I only have two girl-friends that are taller than me. The rest are all shorter than me by quite a bit. I tend to crouch down in pics because it looks so funny:roftl: My absolute bestest friend is only 5'2" so when we are walking down the street somewhere, I fee like a giant....I blame it all on my dad. He's 5'11", that's where i got my super long legs from.....:sneaky2:

Gosh, I would love super long legs :wub2:

I love long legs... Mine are stumpy lol

x

aw.. you're drawn to short ppl and I'm drawn to tall! that's so wierd :boxed: someone deep perhaps would say we're surrounding ourselves with the ppl we want to be! :naughty:

(but really, my friends are the greatest! so it can't be only that..:bleh:)

Lol. not one person said that they are happy with exactly the height they are... :roftl: funny huh? no matter what we always want to change

I don't think anyone is ever 100% happy with their body.

Fact of life lol

x

i would like to be a few inches taller. 5"3 at least. i am a size 10-12 in clothes...this is the average size for the average height woman, but since i am not average in height i just look a bit big. if i were a few inches taller i would be slimmer LOL

i'd like to be a size 8-10.

must stop eating so much chocolate.

I don't think anyone is ever 100% happy with their body.

Fact of life lol

x

no, i don't think so either. but my height isn't something I would change if I had the chance. other things on the other hand... :bleh: lol

i would like to be a few inches taller. 5"3 at least. i am a size 10-12 in clothes...this is the average size for the average height woman, but since i am not average in height i just look a bit big. if i were a few inches taller i would be slimmer LOL

i'd like to be a size 8-10.

must stop eating so much chocolate.

If I was taller I would be slimmer too... I hate being short lol

x