(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

haha yeah I know! but when I wear really high heels, I'm still shorter than most of my closest friends :naughty:

In heels I am taller than my best mate and she never wears heels so I am therefore taller than her... Sometimes lol

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol. not one person said that they are happy with exactly the height they are... :roftl: funny huh? no matter what we always want to change

I don't think you're ever completely happy with the way you look. but hopefully you are able to embrace it and be proud of it. *feeling wise* :wink2:

i would like to be a few inches taller. 5"3 at least. i am a size 10-12 in clothes...this is the average size for the average height woman, but since i am not average in height i just look a bit big. if i were a few inches taller i would be slimmer LOL

i'd like to be a size 8-10.

must stop eating so much chocolate.

so in european sizes that is???

I hate it when you buy trousers, you always have to shorten them :thumbdown:

i would like to be a few inches taller. 5"3 at least. i am a size 10-12 in clothes...this is the average size for the average height woman, but since i am not average in height i just look a bit big. if i were a few inches taller i would be slimmer LOL

i'd like to be a size 8-10.

must stop eating so much chocolate.

lol hey chocolate rocks, its hard to cut down even though i did manage to give it up for over 40 days, but its too addictive i need to cut out on the rubbish too

i have no idea. but the american size 0 is a size 4 in the UK. Hope that helps? (In England it goes by even number...4, 6, 8, 10, 12 etc)

haha I have to do that!

Well I say I... I mean my mum lol

She does that for me.. I am rubbish at sewing !!!!

x

i have no idea. but the american size 0 is a size 4 in the UK. Hope that helps? (In England it goes by even number...4, 6, 8, 10, 12 etc)

didn't help, got more confused :blink: LOL

haha I have to do that!

Well I say I... I mean my mum lol

She does that for me.. I am rubbish at sewing !!!!

x

haha!! no, i'm quite good at sewing, sewed my "fake-prom"-dress :biggrin2:

but it's unfair. like why don't they just make trousers that are shorter?

Of course I would my dear!! :biggrin2:

He will definately be older though... Probably 4..

With an Auntie Jas-MIN that he doesn't really know!!

Lol.

And it is easier to find guys... Guys like me being short hahaah

x

:wub2:

Yes I like to be able to look UP when I talk to guys *flirty* And when they hug me *aweeesome* :naughty:

my Mum is 150 cm LOL, my tiny tiny mum

*LOL* but you know we used to think that she was totally cute! Esp when she got mad :bleh: My mum's has the same height as you by the way :wink2:

You are so right Jassisa!!! I am 5'10" and it is actually very hard to find someone that is quite a bit taller than me. I know some guys who are 6'0" and 6'1" and I actually find them short. If I can look them directly in the eye, I tend to think of them as short.....I really should not be so picky....Sorry to jump in there girls. I just had to!!!

One of my best friends is 6 feet and she has a really hard time finding tall boys, her boyfriend is actually shorter than her *so cuuute* :naughty::roftl:

haha!! no, i'm quite good at sewing, sewed my "fake-prom"-dress :biggrin2:

but it's unfair. like why don't they just make trousers that are shorter?

Look at my post before Monshi, I think those sizes are right.

I know!!

I always find ones that say short leg on them and I put them on and I would need stilts for them to be short enough! Lol.

x

didn't help, got more confused :blink: LOL

if i'm not mistaken like a size 14 is 44 european size? (i hope the italian size is the same as the rest of europe lol) and like 12 is 42 etc

Go here, I think these are right:

http://www.usatourist.com/english/tips/womens-sizes.html

x

yup, this totally helped!! then i'm a size 8/10 (in UK sizes) yay! love UK sizes, Love UK!!

*LOL* but you know we used to think that she was totally cute! Esp when she got mad :bleh: My mum's has the same height as you by the way :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: I have a cute mum, love my mum, she's the best :blush-anim-cl:

yay!! you're Mum's my height!! Like that :biggrin2: