• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup, this totally helped!! then i'm a size 8/10 (in UK sizes) yay! love UK sizes, Love UK!!

:blush-anim-cl: I have a cute mum, love my mum, she's the best :blush-anim-cl:

yay!! you're Mum's my height!! Like that :biggrin2:

bet u kinda feel anorexic when u have your english size, compared to the european when

i hate having to shorten my trousers!

thank lord for the summer...THREE QUATER LENGTHS!!!

yes, hallelujah! except i have a different reason..i no longer have to worry about finding pants that are long enough! :bleh:

I know what you mean!!

All the European sizes are in the 30's and 40's and then UK is like little numbers lol

x

yeah when i go to europe to look for clothes and its like in the 40s i'm like aah am i that big? then i remember the systems different :naughty:

Ouch. How did you get it?

I was running up the stairs ( I was going to wet myself lol ) after being out and I tripped and fell onto the edge of the step at my friends house and she has wooden stairs.. Like without carpet so it really hurt!

x

yeah when i go to europe to look for clothes and its like in the 40s i'm like aah am i that big? then i remember the systems different :naughty:

haha, used to it so I don't think like that. but then 32 (4) feels small even in european sizes.

haha aw.. sometimes.. quarter lengths are perfect length on me :boxed: HATE when that happens!

hahaha yeah like they should be your trousers!!?

HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!

haha, might consider buying them as normal trousers haha :blink::biggrin2:

x

I was running up the stairs ( I was going to wet myself lol ) after being out and I tripped and fell onto the edge of the step at my friends house and she has wooden stairs.. Like without carpet so it really hurt!

x

:shocked: I'm really clumpsy so I do stuff like that all the time. hurts like hell!

x

ouch!!! :( *rubs better*

x

Ooh I've done that before. And I stub my damn toe on a daily basis, it's torture! :boxed:

:shocked: I'm really clumpsy so I do stuff like that all the time. hurts like hell!

It was soooo embarrassing because my mates brother and his HOT friends were all in the kitchen and I was lying on the stairs almost in tears hahah

x

hahaha yeah like they should be your trousers!!?

HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!

haha, might consider buying them as normal trousers haha :blink::biggrin2:

x

I did that once a few years ago!! :roftl: though I have a rule now to never ever do that again. Everytime I wore them it just reminded me of my height... :naughty:

haha aw.. sometimes.. quarter lengths are perfect length on me :boxed: HATE when that happens!

Hahahahahahahahahaa :roftl::naughty: I'm so sorry but that sounded so funny :biggrin2: Used to happen to me couple of years ago.....

x

Ouch! I hate when that happens.. :thumbdown:

Hope it's healing now :wink2: