(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Ooh I've done that before. And I stub my damn toe on a daily basis, it's torture! :boxed:

Oh my God my mum stubbed her toe on Christmas eve a couple of years ago on a chair and it went all purple and cold and turned out to be broken..

Just by kicking a chair!!

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was soooo embarrassing because my mates brother and his HOT friends were all in the kitchen and I was lying on the stairs almost in tears hahah

x

hahahah! :roftl: Totally could've been me! Just my luck! :roftl:

hahaha it's weird how it's different...

Don't you think?

x

yup, i mean why make it so confusing? can't it just be the same lol. and with bras too, actually i don't know how bra sizes work in europe

I did that once a few years ago!! :roftl: though I have a rule now to never ever do that again. Everytime I wore them it just reminded me of my height... :naughty:

hahaha I will have to check it out..

Usually crop jeanie thingys have like little slits up the bottoms and stuff if you get me... I'm not sure I understand myself lol

:bleh::biggrin2:

x

Talk about insult to injury :(

Oh my God I know..

I was like please don't come and see if I am okay!!

They did lol

They helped me up and I all I said was I need a wee.

I was soooooo embarrassed that I said that.

I think I was in shock lol.

x

One time I was upstairs in my room doing something idiotic and all of a sudden I stub my toe SO HARD on my dresser corner...OH MY GOD! My toe was cut and it started bleeding, and being the siss I am I started crying. :shocked:

AHH that's awful! Seriously, I hate when things like that happen..the other day I had a similar experience when I opened up the refrigerator and a jar of pickles fell on my foot! It hurt SO BAD and I still can't feel my pinky toe or the one next to it :bleh:

hahaha I will have to check it out..

Usually crop jeanie thingys have like little slits up the bottoms and stuff if you get me... I'm not sure I understand myself lol

:bleh::biggrin2:

x

hehe :bleh: (I think I get what you mean) you can't wear that kind as normal length pants, it just looks wierd.. I wonder what it would be like to buy a pair of jeans (for example) and they are the perfect fit and length! that would be heaven..

I shut my finger in a door once when i was like...4...my nail went purple.

then black.

and then a couple of days later it came off!

was well weird having a finger with no nail.

Oh my god that happened to my friend when we were in elementary! It was, well, gross :roftl:

You know I accidentally read over when you said "my nail went purple" and I thought you meant your finger fell off! I was like, "Damn, Caz!" :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my God I know..

I was like please don't come and see if I am okay!!

They did lol

They helped me up and I all I said was I need a wee.

I was soooooo embarrassed that I said that.

I think I was in shock lol.

x

OMG LOOOL!! :roftl:

then black.

eek, that must've been very painful and weird..

One time I was upstairs in my room doing something idiotic and all of a sudden I stub my toe SO HARD on my dresser corner...OH MY GOD! My toe was cut and it started bleeding, and being the siss I am I started crying. :shocked:

hahaha awww

(Love your avatar by the way!)

x

AHH that's awful! Seriously, I hate when things like that happen..the other day I had a similar experience when I opened up the refrigerator and a jar of pickles fell on my foot! It hurt SO BAD and I still can't feel my pinky toe or the one next to it :bleh:

Oh god I'm terrified of fridges now...:shocked:

then black.

EWWWW that made me shiver lol

x

Oh my god that happened to my friend when we were in elementary! It was, well, gross :roftl:

You know I accidentally read over when you said "my nail went purple" and I thought you meant your finger fell off! I was like, "Damn, Caz!" :roftl: :roftl:

hahah I read it like at first too!

I was like what?!

Lol.

x

LMAO :roftl: :roftl: aw poor girl :bleh: