(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

okay ladies its quater past one am and i really need to go to bed.

night night - LOVE YOU ALL! x

Caroline!:shocked::blink: OMG that fanfiction got me all hot and bothered :mf_lustslow: *mikagasm* I didn't know you had all THAT in you :blush-anim-cl: *LMAO* Well grrrrreat stuff indeed *ggggrrr* You should go proffesional :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the possible naughty Mika dreams I'm going to have tonight! :naughty:

Sweeeeeeet dreams my naughty girl :wink2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sry for not participating at all in your japanese music conversation. I would like to! but my computer refuses to allow me to look at youtube... :sneaky2:

Awww no!!

Nevermind... Mika is still around lol :biggrin2:

I love Mika :thumb_yello::bleh:

x

Caroline!:shocked::blink: OMG that fanfiction got me all hot and bothered :mf_lustslow: *mikagasm* I didn't know you had all THAT in you :blush-anim-cl: *LMAO* Well grrrrreat stuff indeed *ggggrrr* You should go proffesional :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the possible naughty Mika dreams I'm going to get tonight! :naughty:

Sweeeeeeet dreams my naughty girl

hehe really good arent they? if u want i can send u a part 2 of the story the part 1 was a bit more innocent.. so if u want the naughty bit i can send u the second half :naughty:

Thanks for the possible naughty Mika dreams I'm going to have tonight! :naughty:

what?! *curious* can I read?

Caroline!:shocked::blink: OMG that fanfiction got me all hot and bothered :mf_lustslow: *mikagasm* I didn't know you had all THAT in you :blush-anim-cl: *LMAO* Well grrrrreat stuff indeed *ggggrrr* You should go proffesional

*goes off to read fanfictions again* Tahahahahaha :naughty:

hehe really good arent they? if u want i can send u a part 2 of the story the part 1 was a bit more innocent.. so if u want the naughty bit i can send u the second half :naughty:

Yeeh Yeeh yeh yeh YES!! Send me moooore send me mooore! :roftl::naughty:

So THIS part was INNOCENT?! *luuuuuvvving this hehehe*

OOO Jas-MIN!!

PM it to me!!:biggrin2:

Love you!!!

x

Hey Jasmin shouldn't you be in bed? with your cold and everything.

I'm leaving soon. I'm falling asleep. I haven't had a good nights sleep for 2 weeks (with all the exams).

i'll sleep to 1 pm tomorrow, haha

Yeeh Yeeh yeh yeh YES!! Send me moooore send me mooore! :roftl::naughty:

So THIS part was INNOCENT?! *luuuuuvvving this hehehe*

shows just how desperate we are eh? no this a different story (same characters tho of course hehe) its just the first part is hiding somewhere on this thread