• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha if you didn't read this yesterday.....

And Ohh my gooshh I read the other one today :blush-anim-cl: You've got skills girl! Hahaha :roftl: Anything new you've got hidden??

LMAO!!! No i didnt see that so thanks for posting that again!!!

ahaha i can be dirty when i put my mind to it! XDDD

"Am I too dirty, am I too flirty, do I like what you like?"

allo ladies

aahhh ive had such a poo day.

been coughing all day at work, and i was so hot i felt faint and dizzy.

and then i was play fighting with someone, and i went to slap them but they blocked it, and my ring finger musta bent funny coz now it fookin hurts, and i cant use it :S

and then the guy who did the damage has started textin me saying he was sorry *which he did straight after the accident anyway lol* and saying how he wanted to treat me to a film and pizza and i was thinking OMG HES COMING ON TO ME so i was like errr nah its okay no need to fuss over this much over a slightly damaged finger lol and he was like maybe it aint over a damaged finger, maybe i just wanna be nice to ya so i was thinking omg how do i get outta this one...so in the end he was like so u up for it sometime so i sad maybe one day when im free, im too busy right now. so he said free as in single or just not busy? so i was like AAAHHHH. I wrote "when i aint busy lol. im single but not lukin 4 anythin. Like i said - too busy atm!" and then he wrote back saying "hey i neva sed i wantd ne fing, i jus wantd 2 treat ya 2 a pizza x :)" and then i felt like a right fool LOL

dearie me. as nice as he is...i dont want to. even as a friend. lol!

aw and this weather wasn't helping either? i mean it's nice and all but it's just too hot.

Oh god, well i think u handled it fine, some guys just don't get the message sometimes :naughty:

lmao oh yeah u def a pro.. but u know just use it to your advantage :naughty:

hahah shucks! YOU GUYS!!! *does the poofy hand gesture*

lmao sorry XDDD

yeah, the weather was BEAUT today! and i have tomorrow off and its supposed to be good tomoz, so woop woop!

yup, i'm already red (must remember to actually put on suncream).. this weather just makes me happy the summer is coming up can't wait til i finish school, urgh what a drag

I love the summer. am deffo going to the beach this year. this year i WILL get a tan! aahh im so pasty!

yeah i love it too. I'm going to america this year (my first ever time) so i'm really excited, and also mika's doing a free performance in new york while i'm there so that should be more exciting :bleh:. Yeah i'm really pale too and i thought my mediterranean heritage would let me tan easily, i blame it on england :thumbdown:

You suuure can! *grins* Diirrty dirty girl *ajajajajajajaj* :naughty:

yeah i love it too. I'm going to america this year (my first ever time) so i'm really excited, and also mika's doing a free performance in new york while i'm there so that should be more exciting :bleh:. Yeah i'm really pale too and i thought my mediterranean heritage would let me tan easily, i blame it on england :thumbdown:

lol i am quater italian but inherited my mother's english skin pigmentation. phooey.

ziema - ask hotdlp for the fanfictions, if she doesnt mind, because i no longer have them :(

btw america is amazing!

I'm iranian and I'm white!!

but I actually don't mind. and I'm dead afraid of the sun so I've always got sunscreen!!

anyway, girls, I'm off to bed now!

see you all tomorrow, hug and kisses

lol i am quater italian but inherited my mother's english skin pigmentation. phooey.

ziema - ask hotdlp for the fanfictions, if she doesnt mind, because i no longer have them :(

btw america is amazing!

I see :(

hotdlp? Can I have the fanfictions pleeeease? *puppy eyes* ^^

Cool u're going to america! And seeing Mika :thumb_yello:

Why are some people so veeery very lucky??

Hehe I'm pale to, but I'm slowly getting a tan :bleh:

i don't know where i get my pale skin from, must just be for living in england all my life, i should just move country.. but then again everything happens in london (well that relates to mika) so i think i'll stay put for a while :naughty:

night monshi!

and yeah i'll send ya the fanfics!!

I'm iranian and I'm white!!

but I actually don't mind. and I'm dead afraid of the sun so I've always got sunscreen!!

anyway, girls, I'm off to bed now!

see you all tomorrow, hug and kisses

Night sweety *hugs*

lol yes MRR i feel better :D

and uh...hotdlp...do u mind not getting paid? XDDD

hehe oh yeah its fine, *teary-eyed* just sell myself for free i don't mind, nah i'm joking