• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whew I thought you were upset for me asking! :sweatdrop: lol

lol i wasnt upset at all!

that dream was well confusing, was a dream within a dream!

coz i had THAT dream...and then i had another dream directly after it asking people if what I dreamt previously was actually a dream or not LOL

I have company right now but I'll be back later :biggrin2:

Don't hate me jassisa! :blush-anim-cl:

yh im gonna head off now. damn finger still fookin hurts.

night luvies!

Oki no I don't hate anybody (hate is such a strong word :naughty: )

I just had the feeling that I was gonna be the last one here, left alone....AGAIN :roftl:

And I was right, as usual *JK* haha well I'm NOT going to sleep :sneaky2: not even sleepy :blink:

Not your fault I'm a night owl... hope your finger gets better caroline..

Nighty night normal sleepy folks... :sleep_1:

MORNING!!!

Okay. so my finger is bruised. Nice.

I HAD ANOTHER MIKA DREAM LAST NIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Well, actually, he wasnt in it. I was searching for concert tickets and there were FOUR FRONT ROW SEATS left at a particular gig...but they were £220 lol...

MORNING!!!

Okay. so my finger is bruised. Nice.

I HAD ANOTHER MIKA DREAM LAST NIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Well, actually, he wasnt in it. I was searching for concert tickets and there were FOUR FRONT ROW SEATS left at a particular gig...but they were £220 lol...

morning! well afternoon now :naughty:

lol haha and did ya buy them :bleh:?

actually i had a strange random mika dream too, it didn't really have mika in it it was more like i was on this forum then someone posted a pic of him *whispers* butt-naked.. hehe it was so strange and i got a bit freaked out in both the dream and when i woke up lol.. oh god so random

you guys have weird dreams, am i the only one that has normal dreams of him?

you know like on a horse coming to rescue me, then take me to his private jet, tell me about his love for me, ask me to marry him, and we all live happily ever after?

I had a Mika dream last.... eer...early morning *lmao*

My mum, her friend, Mika and I were in my kitchen...

I waited untill my mum and her friend went out (they were babbling about stuff) and then I asked Mika if he wanted to eat :bleh:

He answered politely "yes thank you" so I took something out of the fridge and said "I'm so glad that we now have a microwave, it's so much easier......" (we really bought a new one last week)

He was like OK and giggled a bit....then waited for his food to be ready...

He sat on one of our comfy chairs and looked very "well behaved" *LOL*

Next thing I know I took his empty plate and he said the food was delicious.

I smiled and then went to get some stuff.....when I came back it was the LICM album and some papers and drawing that I wanted Mika to sign...

He said "Oo yes of course I'll do that for you dear" so I put the stuff on the table and he started to sign everything..... I was happy like a child that's gonna get candy :biggrin2:

Then out of nowhere he asked me the most weird question, "Was the red pepper you had in the dish real?" and I said "Yes..uumm......I'm sure cause I'm the one that cooked it" then we both laughed hysterically and the dream ended.....:blink::roftl::naughty:

I waited untill my mum and her friend went out (they were babbling about stuff) and then I asked Mika if he wanted to eat :bleh:

He answered politely "yes thank you" so I took something out of the fridge and said "I'm so glad that we now have a microwave, it's so much easier......" (we really bought a new one last week)

I smiled and then went to get some stuff.....when I came back it was the LICM album and some papers and drawing that I wanted Mika to sign...

He said "Oo yes of course I'll do that for you dear" so I put the stuff on the table and he started to sign everything..... I was happy like a child that's gonna get candy :biggrin2:

Then out of nowhere he asked me the most weird question, "Was the red pepper you had in the dish real?" and I said "Yes..uumm......I'm sure cause I'm the one that cooked it" then we both laughed hysterically and the dream ended.....:blink::roftl::naughty:

lol

that is a very erm

confusing dream im thinking =]

He said "Oo yes of course I'll do that for you dear" so I put the stuff on the table and he started to sign everything..... I was happy like a child that's gonna get candy

*waves at everyone* hi!

oh so random! but a great dream though! :biggrin2:

I've only had one about him.. wish I dreamt about him all the time, but no.. stupid brain... :wink2:

(it's pretty long but I've posted it in the dreams thread (or whatever it's called :bleh:) if anyone is interested)

Yes it was a weird dream.... but every dream with Mika in it is heaven (as long as it's not a nightmare) and I get to see him and talk to him :naughty::biggrin2:

I know want to take this opportunity to THANK the MFC for making me think about Mika so much that I actually remember the dreams I have about him :thumb_yello: You guys rock! :punk:

Yes it was a weird dream.... but every dream with Mika in it is heaven (as long as it's not a nightmare) and I get to see him and talk to him :naughty::biggrin2:

I know want to take this opportunity to THANK the MFC for making me think about Mika so much that I actually remember the dreams I have about him :thumb_yello: You guys rock! :punk:

Haha, soooo true :wink2: although Mika-nightmares are reeeaally bad!!

aww. you rock Jasmin *hugs* :huglove:

I can't remember any Mikamares :naughty:

*Hugs Mona back and gives her a kiss on the cheek*

haha, good for you. had two if you count the one where I pulled his trousers down.

Love ya! :wub2:

haha, good for you. had two if you count the one where I pulled his trousers down.

Love ya! :wub2:

OMG!! :roftl: you pulled his trousers down!?!!? :roftl: :roftl:

how rude! but what a sight..! :naughty:

gtg now ppl, but see ya later!

OMG!! :roftl: you pulled his trousers down!?!!? :roftl: :roftl:

how rude! but what a sight..! :naughty:

gtg now ppl, but see ya later!

Oh right! lol, you're still sort of new here! I explained my dream a 300 or so pages back. I'm still very positive that I AM a good girl.

bye bye Humphrey! (your real name is Elina right?? or maybe I'm just confused :blink: )

see ya! *hugs*

HA HA you call that a nightmare? That's HEAVEN *LMAO*

*wuv u tooo*

I was at a freakin concert!! I just ran up and pulled them down. But very true, in other circumstances - HEAVEN :mf_lustslow:

And oh, the poor guy. He just looked like this: :shocked:

I was at a freakin concert!! I just ran up and pulled them down. But very true, in other circumstances - HEAVEN :mf_lustslow:

And oh, the poor guy. He just looked like this: :shocked:

Yeah RIGHT and you call yourself a GOOD girl! :bleh::naughty::roftl: