(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Hey!

It was you who helped me when Jack wouldn't go to sleep wasn't it?

You're the awesome mum!!! Lol.

x

THE AWESOME MUM LOL I'm not a mother yet!

here's my bruised finger:

dscf0878dl6.jpg

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe but she does have a good mind doesn't she lol....

monshi don't tempt me, 2 things i can't have, god :blush-anim-cl:

Naaw hunny but eating healthy isn't bad!! I love healthy food and eat it all the time (Ok this is my chocoperiod, but still)! :naughty:

Oooh you're soo gonna be a good doctor! (I can't stand needles and blood *shivers*) :shocked:

Yeeeeh I know you dooooo *LOL* It's our drooooling pic *gaahh*

I really think you'll be a great mother to so agree with Danika :thumb_yello:

*droooooll*

I love that pic :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

x

I thought the Scissor Sisters like Mika? :boxed:

x

there were articles saying mika was copying them then others were jake thought he was cute or had a crus on him or summin, i don't know, it's quite confusing :thumbdown: and mean

THE AWESOME MUM LOL I'm not a mother yet!

here's my bruised finger:

dscf0878dl6.jpg

You're finger looks really weird o.O Doesn't it hurt when you're typing on the keybord?

I hope it gets better soon!

Naaw hunny but eating healthy isn't bad!! I love healthy food and eat it all the time (Ok this is my chocoperiod, but still)! :naughty:

hehe, yeah i don't mind healthy food depends what mood i'm in and if i can be bothered or not lol... mmm chocolate

there were articles saying mika was copying them then others were jake thought he was cute or had a crus on him or summin, i don't know, it's quite confusing :thumbdown: and mean

I think they do like him and maybe they said something once like he sounds a bit like them and then the journalist decided that they hate him and they think he is copying...

You get me?

Lol.

x

A Sims virgin?!

Oh no!!! :bleh::naughty:

x

hehe, i'm one too! at the age of 17 how shameful :naughty: it's my dads fault he don't like computer games..

The horrror!! :shocked: *LOL* I never play any other computer games SIMS is the only one I play (or used to play I'm having a big break) :roftl:

I think they do like him and maybe they said something once like he sounds a bit like them and then the journalist decided that they hate him and they think he is copying...

You get me?

Lol.

x

oh those silly journalists they do like to stir stuff up to make money don't they.. but yeah it's possible, thats why i don't like really reading interviews i prefer actually seeing the celeb talk (and epsesh mika interviews where he looks totally gorge on tv hehe and his voice is hot... but enoguh about that) :biggrin2: got a bit carried away there

The horrror!! :shocked: *LOL* I never play any other computer games SIMS is the only one I play (or used to play I'm having a big break) :roftl:

I don't think I even have the Sims anymore.

I think I gave it to my cousin.... :thumbdown:

I really want to play it now haha :biggrin2:

x

oh those silly journalists they do like to stir stuff up to make money don't they.. but yeah it's possible, thats why i don't like really reading interviews i prefer actually seeing the celeb talk (and epsesh mika interviews where he looks totally gorge on tv hehe and his voice is hot... but enoguh about that) :biggrin2: got a bit carried away there

OOOOO I love Mika interviews.... MMMM Mika.... :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

*Ahem* Anyway... Lol..

x

k guys i got to go now, my friend is coming and i told her i was revising (which obv i wasn't) so now i need to make it look like i was actually revising cos she wants me to help her.. I will talk to u guys later whenever i have the chance.. i bet it'll be like 250 pages ahead by the time i come on! great :naughty:

He is gorge on tv *sighs* I Wuv YouTube :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

k guys i got to go now, my friend is coming and i told her i was revising (which obv i wasn't) so now i need to make it look like i was actually revising cos she wants me to help her.. I will talk to u guys later whenever i have the chance.. i bet it'll be like 250 pages ahead by the time i come on! great :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty:

See you soon!!!

*hugs and kisses*

x

*tihi* Ok you go do that hunny *hurry hurry before she comes* :roftl:

We'll fill you in if you miss out on anything important :thumb_yello:

*hugs*

good luck fake revising!

lol

I don't think I even have the Sims anymore.

I think I gave it to my cousin.... :thumbdown:

I really want to play it now haha :biggrin2:

x

Haha that's too bad..... I have it and can't play it *LOL* It's to much work to start over from the beginning all the time *ggrr*