• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha that's too bad..... I have it and can't play it *LOL* It's to much work to start over from the beginning all the time *ggrr*

Oh I know, I hated that.

Like one time I was playing it and hadn't saved for ages because I was too busy being a Sim lol

And there was a power cut!!!!! :thumbdown:

Lol.

x

Oh I know, I hated that.

Like one time I was playing it and hadn't saved for ages because I was too busy being a Sim lol

And there was a power cut!!!!! :thumbdown:

Lol.

x

Grrrrrrrrrrr hated when that happened!!! It nearly gave me heartattacks everytime that why I had to take a BIG break from playing *LMAO*

(Yeah warning to all you SIMS virgins, make sure you save everything if you ever lose your virginity)

You make me laugh to!!!!! Haha we seem to have the same sense of humor :thumb_yello::naughty:

I know, it's pretty awesome :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I love meeting (well not meeting lol but you know what I mean) people who have the same sense of humour as me :bleh:

x

Grrrrrrrrrrr hated when that happened!!! It nearly gave me heartattacks everytime that why I had to take a BIG break from playing *LMAO*

(Yeah warning to all you SIMS virgins, make sure you save everything if you ever lose your virginity)

hahaha yes constantly press save! Lol.

:naughty::thumb_yello:

x

Jeez!

How did you do that?!! :boxed:

Looks painful!

p.s. You will be an awesome mum lol

x

Lol, thanks Sherry, I hope so!

Carmel *haha ur name reminds me of Caramel, can i call u that from now on* I did that nasty injury at work. I was play fighting with someone, and we collided. and er...yeah. I bruised my finger. haha.

Carmel *haha ur name reminds me of Caramel, can i call u that from now on* I did that nasty injury at work. I was play fighting with someone, and we collided. and er...yeah. I bruised my finger. haha.

hahaha Jack called her Caramel at first!

:biggrin2::bleh:

Ouch! Did it hurt when you did it?

x

argh

caramel?

only if you really really really have to lol

deffo. my computer likes to restart by itself sometimes so im saving every 5 minutes LOL

haha my mates computer is like that so we will be in the middle of uploading new and funny pictures and PING the computer dies :thumbdown:

Very annoying :bleh:

x

yeah i iz back =]

not alot just finished my latest wallpaper =]

Hahaa WOW it's awesome Carmel I love it xD :punk:

hahaha yes constantly press save! Lol.

:naughty::thumb_yello:

x

YES DO THAT!!

Haha is that boy still bugging you? :bleh:

*ROFL* Hahahaha I haven't seen this one thanks! :naughty::thumb_yello: Scott Mills riding naked on an elephant eeeewww HAHAHA! Mikas so FUUUUNNY *giiggles*

haha I think he sounds/looks drunk lol

SORRY IF YOU WEREN'T AND YOU READ THIS MIKA

lol.

It's from Radio One's Big Weekend :biggrin2:

x