• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys i'm back from my 'revising'. My friend didn't come in the end hehe so i ended up listening to mika and dancing... i did revise though ..for like 10 mins :naughty: , so what have i missed out on?

Haha thanks for the warm welcome everyone LOL

I'm doing fairly well, except the weather here sucks monkey bum...all rainy and dismal...:(

Okay, so here's what happened in my dream:

Me and a few people were in this really old but pretty building that had been abandoned for a long time, and I was sitting up on one of the wooden rafters talking. Everyone left to go get something, and Mika walks in and takes my shoes off and runs around the room with them laughing really hard. I start cracking up but I'm afraid to jump down from the rafter, so I say, "You really didn't have to do that."

He comes back over to me and helps me down onto the ground, and I mess up his hair to be silly. He smiles and says, "You didn't have to do that, either."

I playfully shove him but he falls onto his back on the ground, so I start blushing and apologizing. He just laughs a lot and pulls me down on him and we start making out! Agh! Just as he was unbuttoning his pants I woke up!

DAMN IT!

I'm doing fairly well, except the weather here sucks monkey bum...all rainy and dismal...:(

Me and a few people were in this really old but pretty building that had been abandoned for a long time, and I was sitting up on one of the wooden rafters talking. Everyone left to go get something, and Mika walks in and takes my shoes off and runs around the room with them laughing really hard. I start cracking up but I'm afraid to jump down from the rafter, so I say, "You really didn't have to do that."

He comes back over to me and helps me down onto the ground, and I mess up his hair to be silly. He smiles and says, "You didn't have to do that, either."

I playfully shove him but he falls onto his back on the ground, so I start blushing and apologizing. He just laughs a lot and pulls me down on him and we start making out! Agh! Just as he was unbuttoning his pants I woke up!

DAMN IT!

hehe wow i wish i could have more dreams like that! :biggrin2: sounds like u had a good one too bad u woke up :bleh:

DAMN IT!

Oh my my my my..... :blush-anim-cl: what a dream!! by far the best I've heard of!!! want that tooo!!! ooooh :wub2:

DAMN IT!

Oooh my what a lovely dream!! *tihi* I wuuuv Mikadreams :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Haha the pulling of shoes thing reminds me of someone :blush-anim-cl:

Glad you liked my dream :wink2::biggrin2:

hey guys i'm back from my 'revising'. My friend didn't come in the end hehe so i ended up listening to mika and dancing... i did revise though ..for like 10 mins :naughty: , so what have i missed out on?

Hi Danika!

You missed out on Sherry_ baby, we talked a bit about movies (shrek 3, simpsons, HP) and umm other stuff... :bleh:

Hi Danika!

You missed out on Sherry_ baby, we talked a bit about movies (shrek 3, simpsons, HP) and umm other stuff... :bleh:

hmm cool.. and what is the 'other stuff' u talk off? nothing naghty i hope :naughty: :naughty: but if it is tell me anyway :biggrin2:

hmm cool.. and what is the 'other stuff' u talk off? nothing naghty i hope :naughty: :naughty: but if it is tell me anyway :biggrin2:

O let me see *digs in memory* oh yes this interview of Mika maybe being drunk (not sure) the one were he puts on funny glasses and sais that he's seeing dragons, elephants and scott mills naked.. no with a tutu riding the elephant *LMAO*

And Carmel made a wallpaper of it... :roftl:

When I woke up I was smiling and I rolled over and looked up all dreamily at the pictures of him on my wall and went back to sleep...I am such a dork, but oh well. :wub2::naughty:

Oh no you're not!!! you're a sweet lucky err... err frog!!

I want a dream like that too :(

I'm afraid most of my dreams are x rated. Therefore cannot share them with you. Soz! LOL!!!!!! :biggrin2:

ha ha oh nothing can be too x rated for this thread.. well when the mods arent around hehe :naughty: :naughty:

O let me see *digs in memory* oh yes this interview of Mika maybe being drunk (not sure) the one were he puts on funny glasses and sais that he's seeing dragons, elephants and scott mills naked.. no with a tutu riding the elephant *LMAO*

And Carmel made a wallpaper of it... :roftl:

ooh i see, yeah i saw that i saved it too :bleh: very good job carmel!