Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wink2::thumb_yello:

It is very funny isn't it...haha I see scott mills riding an elephant with a tutu on :roftl: I laughed so hard when he said that :naughty:

hehe luckily he has a great sense of humour, would of sucked that he made good songs but a crap personality

hehe luckily he has a great sense of humour, would of sucked that he made good songs but a crap personality

lol yeah definitely. i think Mika has a very unique sense of humour...most people dont seem to get it :S *i.e the radio show where he was on for an hour*

Oooh nothing really...... me and Mona like doing nothing (except looking at Mika all day long) *looks at Mona and giggles* :naughty::bleh::roftl:

we love doing nothing!!! it's so... fun?? lol!

I've been cleaning the flat with mum. :biggrin2:

what have you done??

aw fun was it :bleh: ? hehe

hmm well apart from my attempt at revising well thats basically it (not including coming on mfc)

lol yeah definitely. i think Mika has a very unique sense of humour...most people dont seem to get it :S *i.e the radio show where he was on for an hour*

yeah, but luckily as fans we understand him :biggrin2:

Yes that would've sucked!

Don't think that would have been possible really :blink:

I said earlier that I would kill (lol only bad people who hate Mika) to be able to spend a couple of hours with him! He seems like the worlds funniest and kindest human being at the same time :wub2: Love his "odd" sense of humor (but it's actually perfect) :naughty::roftl::bleh:

Yes that would've sucked!

Don't think that would have been possible really :blink:

I said earlier that I would kill (lol only bad people who hate Mika) to be able to spend a couple of hours with him! He seems like the worlds funniest and kindest human being at the same time :wub2: Love his "odd" sense of humor (but it's actually perfect) :naughty::roftl::bleh:

u would commit a crime just to spend time with mika ? :shocked: tut tut jas.. well at least u'd go to prison so i can steal him mwahaha

anyway need to go dinner will be back in 10 mins

u would commit a crime just to spend time with mika ? :shocked: tut tut jas.. well at least u'd go to prison so i can steal him mwahaha

hahahaah 10 mins!!! lol, I went to dinner for about an hour!!

*LOL* well if they hate Mika then they deserve it *JK*:bleh:

No but seriously I love him and would do a lot to get to know him, can u actually blame me?? :wink2::naughty:

Ok enjoy dinner, I'll go have something to eat to.

*LOL* well if they hate Mika then they deserve it *JK*:bleh:

No but seriously I love him and would do a lot to get to know him, can u actually blame me?? :wink2::naughty:

Ok enjoy dinner, I'll go have something to eat to.

i would do alot to chat to him too, see your perfectly normal =]