Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmm... :blush-anim-cl:

but he shouldn't get really big muscles (you know, those big yucky muscles).

He's so beautiful... :wub2:

oh no Mika, don't get to big! we like the skinny you! the skinny, musculur you! :naughty:

but seriously, I don't like guys with too big muscles. I think it looks ridiculous.. but Mika is looking fiiiine! :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

(I know, I'm a bit crazier than normal today, but that clip just got to me... just WOW! :biggrin2: )

LOL. danika i also watched the interview..That was good :D

xxx

yeah lol i was wondering why the guy was wearing a dress.. but ok.. and what was ainsley doing there! i never knew he was famous in australia?

Saw the vid. amazing performance :D

as for looking more muscular...i think he looks the same to me lol...

and that shirt martin is wearing, im sure Mika's worn something similar?!

you do? :blink: no he IS more musculur, look again! :thumb_yello:

yeah lol i was wondering why the guy was wearing a dress.. but ok.. and what was ainsley doing there! i never knew he was famous in australia?

LOL i know!! ainsley!! hehe they were talkin about tea! that was funny!

And the watches part! awww bless he cant read the time!! xxxx

LOL i know!! ainsley!! hehe they were talkin about tea! that was funny!

And the watches part! awww bless he cant read the time!! xxxx

i know ha ha so random but really good :naughty:

it's loading now! :thumb_yello:

but (without having listened to the interview yet) what's up with the guy in the dress? :blink: not very funny...? :boxed:

I think he swapped his clothes with the girl next to him, but ofcourse she's not as "weird" in a suit as he is in a dress

I love that interview!!!

haha! "Did you talk about tea with your classmates?" LOOOOOL hahahaha

it was funny

and he was sooooo cute, poor thing can't read time.

ha ha lol! bless i couldn't stop laughing, and his face when he laughs he's got that cheeky grin to him like a little boy :wub2:

edit: i think i'm gonna go watch it again

ha ha lol! bless i couldn't stop laughing, and his face when he laughs he's got that cheeky grin to him like a little boy :wub2:

me neither, that was sooo funny. he's so bloody cuuuute!!

love his smile, his laugh, his eyes, his hair, his dress sense, his humor, his personality, his music (can't forget that!! lol). LOVE HIM!! :wub2:

me too!! lol

I think he swapped his clothes with the girl next to him, but ofcourse she's not as "weird" in a suit as he is in a dress

Just watched the interview - PURE LOVE! Oh gosh, he's not only getting hotter, he's getting cuter as well!! *falls of chair for real this time*

*gets up to type* yeah I saw that now.. but still, funny? erhm no...? *goes back to floor, trying to catch breath from two Mikagasmic clips*

agree! about everything! the tea and the time and the cheeky grin and... well, you know.. all of it!! :wub2:

yes.. have to see it again! back in 4min.. :wink2:

these mika interviews are extremely dangerous, there really must be a sign telling us, u can see from the example above hehe :naughty:

anyway i've got to go now (yet again), will be on tomorrow or the day after. Have a good night!!

Just watched the interview - PURE LOVE! Oh gosh, he's not only getting hotter, he's getting cuter as well!! *falls of chair for real this time*

*gets up to type* yeah I saw that now.. but still, funny? erhm no...? *goes back to floor, trying to catch breath from two Mikagasmic clips*

yeah! ooooo I WANT HIM!!! lol

sorry, needed to get that out of my system.