• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

these mika interviews are extremely dangerous, there really must be a sign telling us, u can see from the example above hehe :naughty:

anyway i've got to go now (yet again), will be on tomorrow or the day after. Have a good night!!

Yeah!! I mean it's bloody dangerous, I think I might have a cardiac arrest :stretcher:

Bye Danika!!! See you tomorrow love!! have sweet Mikadreams (when you go to bed)

Yeah!! I mean it's bloody dangerous, I think I might have a cardiac arrest :stretcher:

Bye Danika!!! See you tomorrow love!! have sweet Mikadreams (when you go to bed)

hehe thanks, i don't think i'll go til shez posts the link, must see all mika interviews :naughty:

these mika interviews are extremely dangerous, there really must be a sign telling us, u can see from the example above hehe :naughty:

anyway i've got to go now (yet again), will be on tomorrow or the day after. Have a good night!!

oh yes, it will be the end of us..! I think I need to cut down my daily Mika-dose or I wont be able to funtion normally... but then again, it's not like I do that now anyway! more Mika to the ppl! :biggrin2:

good night! hope you dream sweet (or not so sweet..:naughty: ) dreams about.. well you know who! these two clips sure must've gotten your brain going! see ya! :biggrin2:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DARLING!!! :huglove:

He's soooo cute!! poor thing!!! He was really hurt!! FUNNY!! LOL

I've clicked on the link. It says that it wants to share it's happy life with me. But I think it's just teasing me, 'cause it doesn't work!! :tears:

OOOOMMFG!! I looooooooooove Dragon Ball Z!!!! oh, AND Lisa is my favourite in the Simpsons!! YAAAAY!!! I only find more and more things I have in common with him!!! YAYY!!!

We are meant to be together!! :wub2:

OOOOMMFG!! I looooooooooove Dragon Ball Z!!!! oh, AND Lisa is my favourite in the Simpsons!! YAAAAY!!! I only find more and more things I have in common with him!!! YAYY!!!

We are meant to be together!! :wub2:

hehe yeah I love Lisa too! prob 'cause she's the smart one! :biggrin2:

meant to be together? I thought he was meant to be with me..? (that's not really a question :naughty:)