• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they do! there's a girl in umeå who's an albino, and she has the most beautiful hair, it's almost white and soooo pretty. and I always stare at her loool :blush-anim-cl:

Hail the mighty curlyliciousness!!

I haven't seen an albino for so long, can't remember...

But I bet you've seen that documentary about albinos, I think you know wich one I mean :wink2:

*bowing for Mika* :naughty:

I haven't seen an albino for so long, can't remember...

But I bet you've seen that documentary about albinos, I think you know wich one I mean :wink2:

*bowing for Mika* :naughty:

I've seen it.

Girls... :( I have to go now.

I have to go to sleep so that I can work on my papers tomorrow.

Love you all *hugs and kisses*

Byyyeee!

wow in your own admission, were you really good today?

Yeah at least I've been :naughty: , the others we're talking about..umm speedos...and err Curly posted a rather funny picture..... :blink:

But nothing serious :wink2:

And yes I very much like you new avvie :thumb_yello:

yeah steph your avatar is mighty cool :thumb_yello: and yeah, i reckon we've been pretty good lol!

oh yeah i remember that photoshopped picture! hahaha! it was quite a funny yellow they used tho...kinda looked green ROFL

:ot:

it's 27*C IN my house!!!! no wonder I'm sweating like a pig and going insane... 27!?!!!?! :shocked:

Wooooaaaw that's really hot!

In my house it's cool and nice and the wind is breezing softly *LOL* It's so comfy with summer nights :blush-anim-cl:

mika with blond hair would look just so weird

Ooo deaar big NO NO! Haha can't even imagine that.....O boy what if Mika descides to go blond one day?!! *iiihhh* :shocked:

yeah steph your avatar is mighty cool :thumb_yello: and yeah, i reckon we've been pretty good lol!

oh yeah i remember that photoshopped picture! hahaha! it was quite a funny yellow they used tho...kinda looked green ROFL

i've got a really good idea...

next time you are having hot fun here, pm me and i here as quick as a flash..don'twant to miss anything..hehe

Wooooaaaw that's really hot!

In my house it's cool and nice and the wind is breezing softly *LOL* It's so comfy with summer nights :blush-anim-cl:

oh you lucky northern eeh,. person? :roftl:

Ooo deaar big NO NO! Haha can't even imagine that.....O boy what if Mika descides to go blond one day?!! *iiihhh* :shocked:

if he does, I'm resigning as a fan!

erhm.. no not really! I would love him even with no hair at all! :boxed::biggrin2: I don't think I would enjoy looking at him as much though... but perhaps that would be good for me! a visual Mika-break! :naughty:

(did that make sense to anyone at all....? the heat is speaking.. lol!)

if he does, I'm resigning as a fan!

erhm.. no not really! I would love him even with no hair at all! :boxed::biggrin2: I don't think I would enjoy looking at him as much though... but perhaps that would be good for me! a visual Mika-break! :naughty:

(did that make sense to anyone at all....? the heat is speaking.. lol!)

lmao!

Oooooh I see you're from sweden also! I sang a song called Hall Om Mig Nu and I posted it here on this thread! Listen to it if you like! My accent isn't particularly great as I'm not swedish lol (i got a 6/7 out of 10 haha which i think is pretty good for a beginner) AND I have a cold so...please excuse the voice...it gets better towards the end lmao!

lmao!

Oooooh I see you're from sweden also! I sang a song called Hall Om Mig Nu and I posted it here on this thread! Listen to it if you like! My accent isn't particularly great as I'm not swedish lol (i got a 6/7 out of 10 haha which i think is pretty good for a beginner) AND I have a cold so...please excuse the voice...it gets better towards the end lmao!

LOL!! yeah you asked me if I knew that song the first day I posted here! :naughty: me and Jasmin went slightly mad since that song got stuck in our heads, like it does to all Swedes just by mentioning it! remember? :bleh: but I had no idea that you made a cover!?! :roftl: do you know which page? really wanna hear! :biggrin2:

LOL!! yeah you asked me if I knew that song the first day I posted here! :naughty: me and Jasmin went slightly mad since that song got stuck in our heads, like it does to all Swedes just by mentioning it! remember? :bleh: but I had no idea that you made a cover!?! :roftl: do you know which page? really wanna hear! :biggrin2:

ive no idea what page im afraid lol! try going back 10 pages. it was the second submission i made. after Amazing Grace, before I Won't Say I'm In Love italian version. that should point you in the right direction :thumb_yello:

ive no idea what page im afraid lol! try going back 10 pages. it was the second submission i made. after Amazing Grace, before I Won't Say I'm In Love italian version. that should point you in the right direction :thumb_yello:

ok :thumb_yello: I'll let you know if you're better than Nanne :roftl:

*lol* I'm doing a bit of catching up, I'm not there yet but when I hear it caz I'll let you know :naughty:

Gosh that song....:roftl:

*hits Caz with stick* 10 pages back!?!

(Jasmin try page 1321....)

and Caz - great job!! :biggrin2: I had to listen to it on a low volume, didn't want to wake up the rest of the house! But you've got a pretty good accent actually! And considering that you don't understand a word you're singing it really is terrific!! (listened a bit to a couple of the other songs you posted as well - great voice! though I saw that you got several compliments about that already, so I'm just gonna say: I agree with everyone else! :bleh: )

definently much better than Nanne :naughty:

Oh my god. Have you guys seen this picture? It's...well, beautiful. :wub2:

It's soooo Mikatastic Mikagasmic Mikabolous as it can get!

Oouuhh love that "look at me I'm so flexy and light" kinda pose, just Drop Dead Gorgeous :mf_lustslow:

HAHA CAZ you're soo funny, if even an english girl can sing this song better than Nanne *ROFL* you are AWESOME!! :punk::thumb_yello: