• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you remember how it starts exactly 'cos i'll just search it?

i can only vaguely remember it.

it was on a beach. erm.

i know mika was NEAR the water...

he made a shell necklace lol...thats all i remember im afraid O.o

hey ppl!

I've got Caz's fanfiction! Don't know if you've done more than one Caz, but I've got part 1 and 2 of a fanfic you made. :thumb_yello:

yeah i did TWO fanfictions lol!

One fanfiction had two parts

the other fanfiction was a full one

ok, didn't know that.

Just read the one on the beach. you truly are an amazing writer!

thankyou :D

it was nice to read my first part again...i havent read it in so long...and im impressed with myself LMAO!

I'm writing another fanfiction, but it's not dirty for a change. Just very descriptive and..well..sweet really :)

it was nice to read my first part again...i havent read it in so long...and im impressed with myself LMAO!

I'm writing another fanfiction, but it's not dirty for a change. Just very descriptive and..well..sweet really :)

mhhhhhhh

hi there,

have i missed your first fan fiction, oh did you say it was raunchy and dirty???

weell yoou never, have you got a sample page for me to see??

how are you today, nearly summer!!!

mhhhhhhh

hi there,

have i missed your first fan fiction, oh did you say it was raunchy and dirty???

weell yoou never, have you got a sample page for me to see??

how are you today, nearly summer!!!

lmao!

okay, Part ONE to FIRST FANFICTION is here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=117558&highlight=beach#post117558

tempted to read more? email me :)

oh, and im feeling pants lol.

i keep getting well random coughing fits. i was coughing so badly, my dad asked me if i was okay but i was coughing so much that i couldnt even answer.

luckily i managed to record those three songs during a period where i was having no problems lol but the tickling has started to once again arise...so i have my trusty orange squash right beside me! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

hahah :bleh::thumb_yello:

but I think I got it mixed up. I've got two parts of one of your fanfics. though I just realized that it prob is in two parts just because it didn't fit into one pm :boxed:

may I have part 2 of the beach one? :biggrin2:

ehm before i open the pages, is it safe for me to read....????????

LOL.

On that link i sent you, yes. It IS safe to read. Nothing dirty on that page whatsoever. That is the only fanfiction i have posted on this thread, the others have been too dirty to post.

LOL.

On that link i sent you, yes. It IS safe to read. Nothing dirty on that page whatsoever. That is the only fanfiction i have posted on this thread, the others have been too dirty to post.

okay i shall dare to read it..

the rest you can maybe pm me? hehe

okay i shall dare to read it..

the rest you can maybe pm me? hehe

hahaha cant resist eh? well...dont say i didnt warn you, the other parts are DIRTY mwahahahaha!

i shall send them to you via myspace. the second part to the beach one is short enough to fit into a PM but my second fanfic is WAAAAAY too long lmao, might as well send both in a myspace message!

thanks so much! just read it :mf_lustslow:

there really is nothing more to say that hasn't already been said! but I do appreciate all you talented ppl sharing your ehrm,. stories! :biggrin2:

lol! thankyou :D

got any stories you'd like to share? :biggrin2: or even you, Steph!

lol! thankyou :D

got any stories you'd like to share? :biggrin2: or even you, Steph!

Haven't written one, sry. Could never write a dirty one anyway, don't have the talent and don't think it's really my style :blush-anim-cl::bleh: to write that is, reading them is def my cup of tea! :roftl: