• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm not feeling too good. i keep having random coughing fits, but i still managed to record three songs during a peaceful period today lol! they are uploaded on here, just go back a few pages!

lauren, the pics are in the mikagasmic thread!

i'm not feeling too good. i keep having random coughing fits, but i still managed to record three songs during a peaceful period today lol! they are uploaded on here, just go back a few pages!

lauren, the pics are in the mikagasmic thread!

:naughty: thats the spirit.......you really should get to the Dr's though :thumb_yello:

Hello Laura... lol

Aw Caz, doesn't sound like you're feeling any better :( hopefully it'll go sooon

well, i am feeling a tad better. The coughing isn't permanent it just happens at random times LOL

well, i am feeling a tad better. The coughing isn't permanent it just happens at random times LOL

aw ok thats good to hear then. hehe well if u still have the ability to sing thats alrite :bleh:

awww love you =]

has anyone heard the new clips at all?

STEPH - WHERE ARE YOU - ARE U READING MY FANFICTIONS STILL?

you're letting steph read the fanfic? :shocked: hehe, oh i'd like to see her reaction hehe :biggrin2: .

And what new clips?

you're letting steph read the fanfic? :shocked: hehe, oh i'd like to see her reaction hehe :biggrin2: .

And what new clips?

LMAO yes she is! how funny! AND! She asked for them! XDDD

the new clips? i sang grace kelly, relax, and a japanese song. they're a few pages back, go search! if u wanna search quickly just type in "gekkou". thats the japanese song, and the other clips are on the previous page.

btw i am open to requests...like foreign songs. just send me the song and the lyrics and i'll give it a go when no-ones in the house LOL

LMAO yes she is! how funny! AND! She asked for them! XDDD

the new clips? i sang grace kelly, relax, and a japanese song. they're a few pages back, go search! if u wanna search quickly just type in "gekkou". thats the japanese song, and the other clips are on the previous page.

btw i am open to requests...like foreign songs. just send me the song and the lyrics and i'll give it a go when no-ones in the house LOL

ooh ok i will go check it out.. any foreign song? how would u feel like doing some italian rap music :naughty: just joking hehe.. i'll think of maybe some italian songs hmmm

ooh ok i will go check it out.. any foreign song? how would u feel like doing some italian rap music :naughty: just joking hehe.. i'll think of maybe some italian songs hmmm

italian SONGS (not rap ROFL) would be awesome! i need to get more in touch with my italian side. hahaha. imagine me impressing my italian cousins when i see em next XD

italian SONGS (not rap ROFL) would be awesome! i need to get more in touch with my italian side. hahaha. imagine me impressing my italian cousins when i see em next XD

oh yeah espesh some romantic lovey dovey song :naughty: :naughty: no, i'm just kidding..

oh yeah espesh some romantic lovey dovey song :naughty: :naughty: no, i'm just kidding..

LOL i dont mind...whatever!

i think italian is hard to get to grips with though...despite being of italian heritage...have u heard me sing to i wont say im in love italian version? LMAO

The singing isnt great, my cold really kicked in...but my accent? lol im not convinced!

LOL i dont mind...whatever!

i think italian is hard to get to grips with though...despite being of italian heritage...have u heard me sing to i wont say im in love italian version? LMAO

The singing isnt great, my cold really kicked in...but my accent? lol im not convinced!

no that was good,, and i thought your accent was really great! i wouldn't have been able to tell u had an english accent :bleh:, it's less noticable in singing.

no that was good,, and i thought your accent was really great! i wouldn't have been able to tell u had an english accent :bleh:, it's less noticable in singing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

And Laura...

ROFL!

But thankyou!

1386 pages on this thread. Wow that is a lot of pages.

You've been very busy.

Think this is the longest thread on the sight.

Can I join in the fun?

Freddie's Butterfly Bar is the longest. I think we're second! :thumb_yello: but we're a LOOOONNNG way off. and of course you can join! welcome!

LOL :naughty: just listened to relax and grace kelly.....no offence,but i was expecting to piss myself laughing, but you gota great voice Caz :thumb_yello:

yeah init! its really good, great job hehe :thumb_yello: