(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah init! its really good, great job hehe :thumb_yello:

thankyoooooooou! anyone listen to the japanese one yet?

BTW - HERE IS MY NEW FANFIC!!!!

IT'S NOT DIRTY, JUST SWEET!...IMO!!!

enjoy :)

My eyes opened to view the image of the burning sun. The red glow settled over the tired town as the lamp posts started to come on, the roads were becoming quieter and even the sea was fading away into the distance. The suns reflection in the water glimmered and there were sparkles everywhere, like magic dust sprayed above the glass-like waves. I rested my arms on the balcony and leaned forward, completely enjoying the breath taking view while the last flock of sea gulls flew above me to find their nests. There was only a slight breeze and even at this late at night, the weather was still warm. The sleeve of the linen white shirt that I was wearing slipped down a bit, revealing my slightly tanned right shoulder. The cool breeze blew my hair and my hair rested on it.

I hadn't brushed my hair. It was still rather messy from a recent session and the slight tangles were clear to see. My hair shined brightly against the white shirt and my tanned skin...and I smiled.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine such a perfect getaway. Everything started to become too much for my boyfriend and I and we decided to escape the madness together. No second thoughts, no regrets.

We don't even have a home. At the moment we are just surviving in a hotel and room service but that's good enough for me. I am in love, I am with my boyfriend, and that's all that matters. Where we are right now...there are no cameras, no journalists, no stress...just freedom. It was a risk doing it but a risk worth taking nonetheless. Finally, we are both blissfully happy.

I'm just standing here taking it all in. It's the first time I've been able to come outside and actually look at a view...appreciate the view...and love the view. Before, all I saw was people and flashing lights everywhere, blinding me. We both became hermits, living inside our sanctuary just to keep our sanity. We even became pale because we rarely went outside in the sun. But now it's all different. While life still isn't what everyone would consider "normal", it's more "normal" than what it used to be.

I can hear water spraying in the bathroom. Well, I've heard it for quite some time now. It's even weird to hear such a normal thing...but everything is so quiet nowadays I can hear every tiny little thing, and for some reason I appreciate it. The rushing water has helped me relax, and I feel completely calm and centered.

Although we both can't live like this forever, we're happy where we are at the moment and we're both at peace.

The water stops, and I can hear the shower door opening and then closing. He'll be coming out at any moment.

Even thinking about him still makes me warm inside...or it send me chills. Good chills of course. You know when you hear or see something so brilliant, you just go over all funny? We've been together for quite some time now but the spark between us is still definitely there. It doesn't matter what he does - he can still turn me to jelly. Even when I wake up next to him and he is completely sprawled amongst the sheets and is breathing to himself, while muttering a few words here and there in his sleep.

The bathroom door opens and I turn around. The french doors are open and the white netting is flapping against the breeze. The room is dimly lit but I can clearly distinguish his slim figure wrapped in a white fluffy towel from his hips to his knees. His once curly hair is wet is half pressed against his head, half messy. His arm raises to massage the back of his neck. He looks me and smiles.

There goes my heartbeat.

I walk to the french doors and lean on them while folding my arms. The water dripping on his body is shining and he is absolutely glowing...words cannot express how breathtaking he looks here.

He smiles and then giggles.

"Stop staring, you're embarrassing me!"

I laugh with him. I close the french doors and I can hear him approaching the bed. I turn around and the towel is off as he starts to dry himself.

"You tell me not to stare but you do this! As if I'm not going to stare! Attention seeker!" I joke. He smiles and continues to dry himself. He then stops and looks around the room for something.

"What are you looking for?" I ask.

"My white linen shirt, you seen it?" He asks back, searching in the wardrobe. He turns and looks at me when I don't answer. "Who said you could wear my clothes?" he laughs. I run around trying to get away from him, jumping over things and thumping all over the place. We both eventually land on the bed and he takes me down. The room is filled with screaming and laughter, we are both wrestling as he fights to get the shirt off.

In the end he succeeds and I am underneath him, exposed. Our laughter and screams die down as we stare in eachother's eyes, we are both lost in our feelings for each other.

He kisses me softly on the lips for a few short seconds.

"I love you."

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thankyou for the compliments guys :biggrin2:

not feeling bad considering lol, thanks for asking Clare :) and its CazGirl, not GazGirl :D

and yeah we were gonna do some sort mish mash fanfic lol...dunno what happened to that...

Oh and Caz! In that book, if you ever happen to mention the female leads name, may I suggest "Elina"? :biggrin2:

may I suggest CAROLINE instead? XDDD

OO OO TWIST!

CAROLINA FROM LOVE TODAY rofl xDDDD