(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ah..the one place i haven't looked.....okies will do it , and take it to bed to read, actually is that a good idea???

erm.. probs not.. espesh if u just had a shower cos u'll be needing it again :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh i'm not so naughty :naughty: mwahaha.. i haven't decided yet, if i can't find a costume i might just go as some kind of rainbow. and might put pink streaks in my hair.. and i will have to come out with something a bit more wacky.. got one month to think about it .. hmmm *rubs chin*

mika will get quite scared, the first three rows taken up by us in fancy dress, all rearing to go...it will be a fabby night...and all the flashing hearts mesmorizing him....i'm going as a pirate...we'll start queueing early...

i keep listening to Ziema's recording lol! i really like that song!

for some reason it really reminds me "steeeaaaam heat I got *tsh tsh* steeeeaaaam heat I got *tsh tsh* steeeeeaaaam heat!" and ive got no idea why ROFL

mika will get quite scared, the first three rows taken up by us in fancy dress, all rearing to go...it will be a fabby night...and all the flashing hearts mesmorizing him....i'm going as a pirate...we'll start queueing early...

ha ha, well he's got to stick to us crazy fans now!! mwahaha... what time are u gonna get there? ooh a pirate heh, isn't freddie going as one too?

erm.. probs not.. espesh if u just had a shower cos u'll be needing it again :naughty:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, i think i better take a glass of wine with me as well then, and maybe i'll take a hot bath instead , and read it by candlelight...

i keep listening to Ziema's recording lol! i really like that song!

for some reason it really reminds me "steeeaaaam heat I got *tsh tsh* steeeeaaaam heat I got *tsh tsh* steeeeeaaaam heat!" and ive got no idea why ROFL

:roftl: It's much better without my singing! :roftl:

yup thanks! have listened to it 10 times now lol, u have made my day, i only found out there was a full version today then i saw the lyrics, and aaw they're so sweet.. i wanna be his lonely lonely wife :naughty:

Wouldn't that be just lovely? :wub2:

Hello girls!!

What have you been up to this wonderful evening? ^^

1400 pages! ^^

Hi Emma! OMG I loved your singing, you're so awesome xD

ROFL!!!!! Well it is compared to the other ones!!! XDDDD

*HA HA* Sure is, but in a way it's so sweet that it gets too hot and your imagination runs away...... so warning sign on this one to :biggrin2:

It would be better if I sent you the original song ^^

No I haven't! Where are they? :biggrin2:

click on search and type in "gekkou". Gekkou is a japanese song. the other two (grace kelly and relax) are on the previous page :thumb_yello:

AAAAAH! They're playing Love Today on Sweidhs television now! They're showing these thing when they bet on horses and the horses run! No idea what it's called in English XD And Love Today is backround music!

And mum siad she heard Love Today on the radio today, finally Sweden woke up! :biggrin2:

Aaaaw lucky you guys, you're gonna have so much fun :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, i think i better take a glass of wine with me as well then, and maybe i'll take a hot bath instead , and read it by candlelight...

Oooh I think you're going to get overheated! Please be careful with all the hottnes *LMAO*

AAAAAH! They're playing Love Today on Sweidhs television now! They're showing these thing when they bet on horses and the horses run! No idea what it's called in English XD And Love Today is backround music!

And mum siad she heard Love Today on the radio today, finally Sweden woke up! :biggrin2:

WOOP WOOP! And its called horse racing! rofl!

WOOOOOT WHERE WHERE????!! *AAAHH*

WOOP WOOP! And its called horse racing! rofl!

Lol, was it that easy XD

WOOOOOT WHERE WHERE????!! *AAAHH*

On fyran, but it's finished now :/ Hope they play it soon again!