Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, was it that easy XD

On fyran, but it's finished now :/ Hope they play it soon again!

Aaaw too bad :thumbdown: But Sweden has woken up as you said *happy dancing*

:biggrin2::toot:

If you didn't notice, I listened to your singing, you're awesome Emma :punk::wink2: Love that kind of older music, and your voice is so sweet :thumb_yello:

If you didn't notice, I listened to your singing, you're awesome Emma :punk::wink2: Love that kind of older music, and your voice is so sweet :thumb_yello:

Yeah probably on the Chris Moyles show tomorrow morning.

I'll let you know, yeah?

Love Today is being played everywhere my dears.

:biggrin2: Thanks! ^^

Sadly my voice is going back to normal again, the codl isn't so bad anymore. So now I sing as bad as I usually do again ^^

I tried to record two German songs and another Swedish song today, but it didn't sound well at all. But maybe those songs aren't good for my voice, I should try and find a song that fits my voice :P

Why don't you record something Jas? ^^

On fyran, but it's finished now :/ Hope they play it soon again!

I've been waiting for sooo long for them to start playing Love Today on the radio in this stupid country! So sorry I missed it!

But the only time I listen to the radio anyway is when Rix Morronzoo is on. :thumb_yello: The rest of the time I've got LICM running warm in the cd-player :biggrin2:

Perk of working: I can listen to whatever music I like all day long! Before I used to bring all sorts of CD's to work, now I only bring one! :bleh:

I've listened to your new recordings CazGirl!

Your voice is so beautifuuuuuul! I'm jelaous ^^

Beautiful is also the Japanese song, it's lovely ^^

fweeeee thankyou! You're so kind lol ^_^ *hugz*

LOL I had no idea! i wonder where the name Ziema comes from them?

unless its like...THEE EMMA...Frenchified...zee emma! hahahahaha

Not really :roftl:

Ziema is a song by the Latvian band Brainstorm. It's my favourite song by them, and it means winter. I like the word, I like the song, and I like the winter. And it's a bit with my own name in the end.

So I began using it as my internet nickname ^^

Not really :roftl:

Ziema is a song by the Latvian band Brainstorm. It's my favourite song by them, and it means winter. I like the word, I like the song, and I like the winter. And it's a bit with my own name in the end.

So I began using it as my internet nickname ^^

ohhhh coolies! but come on...my interpretation if your name was pretty darn good!

XDDDD

i wonder how steph is getting on with my fanfics lol

I've been waiting for sooo long for them to start playing Love Today on the radio in this stupid country! So sorry I missed it!

But the only time I listen to the radio anyway is when Rix Morronzoo is on. :thumb_yello: The rest of the time I've got LICM running warm in the cd-player :biggrin2:

Perk of working: I can listen to whatever music I like all day long! Before I used to bring all sorts of CD's to work, now I only bring one! :bleh:

What do you think to the video of Love Today. Those special effects are great. :cool:

ohhhh coolies! but come on...my interpretation if your name was pretty darn good!

XDDDD

i wonder how steph is getting on with my fanfics lol

Your interpretation was definitely interesting :roftl:

Oops, it's getting late :/ I should go to bed. But I should do some studying, I have a test about ecology tomorrow, but I have only taken a litle look in the book ^^ I'll do it in the morning, maybe :roftl:

Goodnight girls!!!

What do you think to the video of Love Today. Those special effects are great. :cool:

I love it actually! :thumb_yello: Though it is pretty "pointless", as Mika has said. But it contains Mika, lots and lots of Mika. It's impossible NOT to like it! :biggrin2:

the video wasnt what i was expecting if im honest. took a few watches to REALLY like it lol

yeah i get what u mean.. theres something about grace kelly that just makes it so good.. i don't know what it is even if its just like people dancing and a piano hehe its just really lovely :biggrin2:

Oops, it's getting late :/ I should go to bed. But I should do some studying, I have a test about ecology tomorrow, but I have only taken a litle look in the book ^^ I'll do it in the morning, maybe :roftl:

Goodnight girls!!!

:naughty: good night! and good luck on the test!! *lyckospark* :bleh::thumb_yello:

Goodnight girls!!!

oh, well hope u do well :D whenever it is.. and try to revise at least i tiny bit.. i kinda left my revision at the last moment too

oh, well hope u do well :D whenever it is.. and try to revise at least i tiny bit.. i kinda left my revision at the last moment too

I may come off as a bit stupid here, but revising.. is that the same as studying?

I may come off as a bit stupid here, but revising.. is that the same as studying?

lol yeah it is. it's just going through important notes over and over. you know, what you do before an exam :)

im off to bed now girlies.

cya all later!

x x x x x x x