(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol

well i can ask my french teacher how to prounoucne them all xD

but he would probably tell me to get lost XD

lol

HEY TEACHER, SING THIS SONG!!!

*hands over lyrics*

...SCREW THAT! Get back to work! Right now children. Repeat after me. BON..JOUR...BON...JOUR...

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thankyou, but my cold has got better lmao! my cough has gotten a lot better but i still have that nasaly sound to my voice, as the back of my throat/nose is still kinda blocked. i know towards the end of shabondama you can really hear my cold. I wasn't sure whether to take that bit out or not but it would have ended funny otherwise lol!

reading the french lyrics....might take a bit of practising. looks better than learning swedish though lmfao!

aaah danika if i go to the art gallery on the 11th I'LL SEE YOU! wooooop!

I see. But I think it was possible to hear your cold more today, than the recordings you did the other day.

lol yeah i get what you mean, but i still think it's easier to read than your swedish language because...swedish has all those accents on it lol and some of the letters aren't pronounced like they are in english. not only that, i did learn a bit of french in school (four years ago rofl) so i roughly know how the language is pronounced. haha. i'll give it my best shot!

Accents? You mean like åäö? ^^ They're not accents, they're letters of their own if you understand what I'm trying to say ^^

hi girls

i was catapulted out of the net last night before i could read the fiction....

i have only just had the 'virgin man' here (don't get me wrong... a man from virgin media)to repare the fault...

so i will read it later

mmmmmmmmm how is it going here today, what's your topic for the day????

HEY TEACHER, SING THIS SONG!!!

*hands over lyrics*

...SCREW THAT! Get back to work! Right now children. Repeat after me. BON..JOUR...BON...JOUR...

lol

he probably would

he didnt know there was a difference between livre and cahier

xD

even i know that

and thats saying something lol

he just makes us do english stuff xD

I should tell my teacher that we should sing Aux Champs Elysées. We sing songs sometimes, and it's quite embarrassing as we are only four poeple in my group. And the songs always suck ^^ Except the Christmas songs :bleh:

hi girls

i was catapulted out of the net last night before i could read the fiction....

i have only just had the 'virgin man' here (don't get me wrong... a man from virgin media)to repare the fault...

so i will read it later

mmmmmmmmm how is it going here today, what's your topic for the day????

lmao! thats okay steph :D

and yes, i understand you ziema!

topic of today? mika's art gallery, and me trying to learn this french song lmao...u know the one mika sang on taratata? Aux Champs-Elysées?

lol

he probably would

xD

even i know that

thats WELL bad lmfao! u should complain!

I should tell my teacher that we should sing Aux Champs Elysées. We sing songs sometimes, and it's quite embarrassing as we are only four poeple in my group. And the songs always suck ^^ Except the Christmas songs :bleh:

lol

only four people?

that tincy!

in my group there is like 30 of us lol xD

its good cos i can get away with miming in music lessons lol

christmas songs rock

if we did christmas songs in music [or mika songs] i would be singing

ALOT lol XD

lol

he probably would

xD

even i know that

livre and cahier? omg ^^

lmao! thats okay steph :D

and yes, i understand you ziema!

topic of today? mika's art gallery, and me trying to learn this french song lmao...u know the one mika sang on taratata? Aux Champs-Elysées?

the art gallery i think should not need enterance tickets...we are going there too and i assumed if so you get them at the door....

thats WELL bad lmfao! u should complain!

but he is only a supply lol

the teacher before him [who was extremely bad] left after a term

me and him didnt get on very well... it all ended with me refusing to go to his lessons lol

but i am a nice person

i just didnt like him XDDDD

the art gallery i think should not need enterance tickets...we are going there too and i assumed if so you get them at the door....

yeah. Akim from the art gallery thread wrote:

"Hi just phoned the gallery. They confirmed the opening times are 10:00-6:00pm weekday's and 12:00pm-6:00pm on the Saturday- free admittance!! No I didn't ask if Mika would be at the opening- I didn't want to sound like a stalker!!!"

lol

only four people?

that tincy!

in my group there is like 30 of us lol xD

its good cos i can get away with miming in music lessons lol

christmas songs rock

if we did christmas songs in music [or mika songs] i would be singing

ALOT lol XD

People are so boring and don't understand how useful it is with languages :/

Last year we were nine people, but half of them chose not to continue...

I listened to christmas songs today, and it's June ^^ Felt kinda weird actually :roftl:

but he is only a supply lol

the teacher before him [who was extremely bad] left after a term

me and him didnt get on very well... it all ended with me refusing to go to his lessons lol

but i am a nice person

i just didnt like him XDDDD

lmao well if he's only a supply i GUESS thats understandable...but not acceptable! XD

and as for the art gallery...Perez is going to it....which ONLY means that Mika will be there too no doubt?!

yeah. Akim from the art gallery thread wrote:

"Hi just phoned the gallery. They confirmed the opening times are 10:00-6:00pm weekday's and 12:00pm-6:00pm on the Saturday- free admittance!! No I didn't ask if Mika would be at the opening- I didn't want to sound like a stalker!!!"

yey, free!! to bad she didn't ask if mika was gonna be there hehe :naughty:, if its that good (which i'm sure it will be) i might consider going everyday hehe espesh if we get freebies :thumb_yello:.

Heya Mona! How are u?

NOOOOO

HOW DARE U LEAVE ME HERE

PRACTICALLY ON MY OWN

:shocked: :shocked:

SHOCK SHOCK ME!

Hahahahaha, cheeeeeeeeeeese

cya later ladies! mwah! x

u won't be on your own i'm here!! :bleh: and mona now .. got my A level ICT lesson now but i am hiding behind the comp on mfc instead ah well.. i will just have to fail my exams :naughty:

u won't be on your own i'm here!! :bleh: and mona now .. got my A level ICT lesson now but i am hiding behind the comp on mfc instead ah well.. i will just have to fail my exams :naughty:

what!?!

no! :shocked: don't fail!!

go!! go!! like I'm gonna have to do now :thumbdown: still got my physics (but I'm finally on my second paper :biggrin2: yaay!)

oh, and I'm fine btw (just my stupid cold that won't go away), thanx for asking! how are you hunny?

what!?!

no! :shocked: don't fail!!

go!! go!! like I'm gonna have to do now :thumbdown: still got my physics (but I'm finally on my second paper :biggrin2: yaay!)

oh, and I'm fine btw (just my stupid cold that won't go away), thanx for asking! how are you hunny?

lol well i've got til january til the actual exam, and the teacher's just talking and talking on what we're going to learn. Ooh physics haven't done that in a while.. is it hard? (or u super smart so u find it absolutely easy :bleh:?)

aw how long have u had the cold for now? once i just kept having phlegm in my throat for like 2 weeks and it just wouldn't go, it was hell. colds suck