• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

physics is electricity and space etc

Biology is the human body, animal body, different cells, animal food chain etc

chemistry is all about periodic table etc

who were u answering to? lol

you lol...."Ooh physics haven't done that in a while.. is it hard?"

i just thought i'd refresh your memory on what was what LOL...

lol ok, i was just wondering if it was harder in sweden than in here :bleh:, hated science! so glad i don't do it anymore

yeah. Akim from the art gallery thread wrote:

"Hi just phoned the gallery. They confirmed the opening times are 10:00-6:00pm weekday's and 12:00pm-6:00pm on the Saturday- free admittance!! No I didn't ask if Mika would be at the opening- I didn't want to sound like a stalker!!!"

what time or which day are any of you going, we are going saturday pm

what time or which day are any of you going, we are going saturday pm

well i was gonna go on the 11th but now supposedly its not open to the public on the 11th, if theres no more info about this by the date, i'm gonna go on the 11th anyway

well i was gonna go on the 11th but now supposedly its not open to the public on the 11th, if theres no more info about this by the date, i'm gonna go on the 11th anyway

gutsy lol! well i've pm'd perez. he's not online now but his last activity was yesterday, so im assuming he's on here regularly. maybe i should email him as well? maybe that will get to him faster.

gutsy lol! well i've pm'd perez. he's not online now but his last activity was yesterday, so im assuming he's on here regularly. maybe i should email him as well? maybe that will get to him faster.

guess u could try, just don't feel up both inboxes hehe :naughty:

mmmmmmmmmm, well we 're there sat prop around 3ish...

thats a good idea, lol, i would not have thought of that xD

now, i know this is gonna sound really childish, but i REALLY WANT TO MEET MIKA!

However the odds seem to be always against me. I never met him at shepherds bush, even though I was a WINNER, looks like he's not gonna be at the art exhibition apart from the 11th which apparently is only a private, AND it looks as if there aint gonna be a big girl signing in london.

maybe it just werent meant to be, no matter how hard i try!

now, i know this is gonna sound really childish, but i REALLY WANT TO MEET MIKA!

However the odds seem to be always against me. I never met him at shepherds bush, even though I was a WINNER, looks like he's not gonna be at the art exhibition apart from the 11th which apparently is only a private, AND it looks as if there aint gonna be a big girl signing in london.

i havent met him either if its worth anything xD

or time will come =]

aw caz don't think negatively! i thought the same then i met him, twice! maybe the reason you're not meeting him now is because u may get a big surprise later when u do meet him hehe :naughty:

aw caz don't think negatively! i thought the same then i met him, twice! maybe the reason you're not meeting him now is because u may get a big surprise later when u do meet him hehe :naughty:

:(

YOUVE MET HIM TWICE?!?!?! ARRRGGGGHHH!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA!

:(

YOUVE MET HIM TWICE?!?!?! ARRRGGGGHHH!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA!

yeah.. but your time will come don't worry!! u just need to be patient :D and maybe pray to god like everyday :naughty: thats what i did for the big girl shoot.. did all my good deeds :bleh:

yeah.. but your time will come don't worry!! u just need to be patient :D and maybe pray to god like everyday :naughty: thats what i did for the big girl shoot.. did all my good deeds :bleh:

lol praying sounds good. whenever something looks like its gonna be downer i pray...and it all turns out okay funnily enough, and its happened way more than twice. someone out there likes me lol *touch wood* so praying it shall be!

anyways ive gotta go. cya later luvvies!

PS: I've written out Aux Champs-Elysées phonetically hahaha XD

lol praying sounds good. whenever something looks like its gonna be downer i pray...and it all turns out okay funnily enough, and its happened way more than twice. someone out there likes me lol *touch wood* so praying it shall be!

anyways ive gotta go. cya later luvvies!

PS: I've written out Aux Champs-Elysées phonetically hahaha XD

good on u girl!! hehe see i'm sure the man upstairs will have a surprise for u in store.

K bubi xxx, can't wait to hear the recording :bleh:

lol well i've got til january til the actual exam, and the teacher's just talking and talking on what we're going to learn. Ooh physics haven't done that in a while.. is it hard? (or u super smart so u find it absolutely easy :bleh:?)

aw how long have u had the cold for now? once i just kept having phlegm in my throat for like 2 weeks and it just wouldn't go, it was hell. colds suck

oh, well then. you've still got time... :biggrin2:

physics isn't that easy. everybody seem to think that I think it's easy and that I just get A in it without having to work for it. But it's not like that!!

My brain doesn't work that way (I can't think mathematically) but give me 60 pages of history and I'll remember it all!

Fortunately I have a sister who is super smart in physics/maths... so I get loads of help from her.

How can you not like science, but like maths?? don't they kind of go together??

my cold... lol, a year maybe!

no! JK, but I get new colds like every week during the bigger part of the year (only during the summer I'm healthy, but not this summer lol :bleh: )