Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gud thanks! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Sort of but i edited my post you can still guess though if you want...

LOL i better not, i have a dirty mind......sometimes lol and i dont wana get in trouble *puts hand over mouth* :naughty:

OK then...its seems to be finished but i'll probably tweak odd parts when i get furthur...

CHAPTER ONE

"S**t!" I knew those cheap, market bought heels would cave one day, but why here, in front of so many people? It seemed life hated me at the moment, i just been dumped, sacked and evicted all in the same week and just now been publicly humiliated! Was there no end? Grabbing the remains of my smashed heel i carried on towards the entrance, hobbling all the way. Finally, i felt important when the doors opened themselves for me, at least someone (well, something) cared. I smiled slightly, held my head up high and trotted through. My confidence was sky high. Only when i stumbled upon a loose paving stone did i fall back down to earth. Dazed, i avoided the eyes of giggling strangers and found myself a seat not so far away from an unnoticed 'wet paint' sign. A quick change of shoes meant that i was left in a mini skirt with extremely large hi-tec trainers - even my nana had better fashion sense then i did at this point. But at least they were comfy! I firmly closed my eyes to try and delete some of the bad memories of the past few days. Not working meant no pay which also meant no house. In other words, stranded. On top of all that i'd not eaten for days and my once healthy round arse was dissolving before my very eyes. Who would want me now? I'm going to be left with some nerdy guy and no brain to think for himself who's plauged by zits... mind you thats how i feel right now! Overcome by a sudden wave of sadness the tears streamed down face like niagra falls. My blurry eyes locked upon the train leaving the station. MY TRAIN! I darted towards the platform edge and dived on, falling once again.

Actually, i've just finished the first chapter but Mika hasn't been introduced yet but do you want me to post it anyhow?

hmm ok :bleh: then keep us waiting when we finish it... could we handle it?

Hiya everyone!

I wanted to say hi :biggrin2:

I miss you girls soooo much (I really shouldn't, I was here 3 hours ago)

I'm going to eat (have a headache :thumbdown: ) maybe I'll get better.

Sherry, is Jack any better??

Love you all! :wub2:

Hope you're all okay!

OK then...its seems to be finished but i'll probably tweak odd parts when i get furthur...

CHAPTER ONE

"S**t!" I knew those cheap, market bought heels would cave one day, but why here, in front of so many people? It seemed life hated me at the moment, i just been dumped, sacked and evicted all in the same week and just now been publicly humiliated! Was there no end? Grabbing the remains of my smashed heel i carried on towards the entrance, hobbling all the way. Finally, i felt important when the doors opened themselves for me, at least someone (well, something) cared. I smiled slightly, held my head up high and trotted through. My confidence was sky high. Only when i stumbled upon a loose paving stone did i fall back down to earth. Dazed, i avoided the eyes of giggling strangers and found myself a seat not so far away from an unnoticed 'wet paint' sign. A quick change of shoes meant that i was left in a mini skirt with extremely large hi-tec trainers - even my nana had better fashion sense then i did at this point. But at least they were comfy! I firmly closed my eyes to try and delete some of the bad memories of the past few days. Not working meant no pay which also meant no house. In other words, stranded. On top of all that i'd not eaten for days and my once healthy round arse was dissolving before my very eyes. Who would want me now? I'm going to be left with some nerdy guy and no brain to think for himself who's plauged by zits... mind you thats how i feel right now! Overcome by a sudden wave of sadness the tears streamed down face like niagra falls. My blurry eyes locked upon the train leaving the station. MY TRAIN! I darted towards the platform edge and dived on, falling once again.

I know its fictional but i feel really bad for you right now :naughty: ill put you up for the night :thumb_yello::naughty:

Hiya everyone!

Hope you're all okay!

Hey Mona! *hugs*

Hiya everyone!

Hope you're all okay!

Hey Mona, hope you're feeling okay later! :huglove:

Jack is getting better but he still has a cold.

Love you.

xxxx