• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaaaaaaa yeh i suppose it is quite funny!!!

me legging it around arristocats ...being chased after by a cat..with a pooper scooper in one hand and a bag of cat crap in the other....*haha* :roftl:

and u are both forgiven....THIS TIME....for laughing!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::biggrin2:

hello everyone

gah i think the only time i can be on properly is when we have french lessons in an ict room! lol

sorry ive been so crap lately :thumbdown:

hey sherry!

how are you?

:biggrin2: I'm very well thankyou!

How are you darling?

And you're not crap *hugs*

x

me legging it around arristocats ...being chased after by a cat..with a pooper scooper in one hand and a bag of cat crap in the other....*haha* :roftl:

and u are both forgiven....THIS TIME....for laughing!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::biggrin2:

LMFAO XDDDD

Sherry....you are awesome....LOVE THE SIG AAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl: :roftl:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :bleh:

*hugs*

x

i just hope u get paid what u deserve :wink2:

lol

do you know what we will have to start calling you?

mika the 2nd lol xD

yeah and mika is like caz's nickname anyway for her japanese name, or whatever that thing on myspace was :naughty:

I'm going to apologise beforehand...

but I love this pic, and have felt the need to post it in as many places as I can.

It was taken in Sydney on the 2nd of June, before Mika's concert... Where exactly are Mika's eyes looking again?

100_1121.jpg

Lol.. this pic is popping up everywhere... But i do so love the pic.

Oh and cazgirl the quotes from nico_collards siggie are from the mika in sydney concert. The first 3 are from talking to him outside and are apart the farm animal necklace happikali made him and the last one is something he said on stage which he replied to an email from a 14 year old (which contained many F**Kings in reponse to the aus concert being 18+)

yeah and mika is like caz's nickname anyway for her japanese name, or whatever that thing on myspace was :naughty:

rofl oh yeah! well, the "ca" was "mi" and "ro" was "ka" rofl!

but its a bunch of twaddle. my name doesnt translate into japanese since it's a french/english name. the japanese people would just say my name as best as they could "karorain". LOL. my name in japanese symbols looks purdy though!

rofl oh yeah! well, the "ca" was "mi" and "ro" was "ka" rofl!

but its a bunch of twaddle. my name doesnt translate into japanese since it's a french/english name. the japanese people would just say my name as best as they could "karorain". LOL. my name in japanese symbols looks purdy though!

if my name was spelt with a c then it would say mika at the end :bleh: but it's not, aw shucks lol

i'de like to see what my name looks like in japanese symbols, it looks so much more exciting than these silly letters but thats maybe cos we're just used to them so much