• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still?

aww, give him a hug for me, hugs make everything better lol

Oh no it was spaghetti hoops earlier and now it's strawberry ice cream lol

He loves ice cream (on his face)

In fact I'm laughing at him now, he has it on his forehead!

How? :blink:

Yeah, he still has a cold.

He has a low immune system you see so it takes him a while to get better :biggrin2:

x

i know this is totally :offtopic: but...did u know that Emily has been booted out of Big Brother!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

SHE MADE A RACIST COMMENT:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

yeah i heard, she's such an idiot, did she not watch big bro on january, an why even be bloody racist for! grrr some people are so dumb

i know this is totally :offtopic: but...did u know that Emily has been booted out of Big Brother!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

SHE MADE A RACIST COMMENT:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

*rolls eyes*

oh boohoo. other ethnicities can say anything they like to us white people and get away with it. yet when we raise our voices we're pelted down. pah. stupid "equal rights" has gone so far all the other ethnics have more "rights" than we do and its OUR FOOKIN COUNTRY!

rant over :biggrin2:

SHE MADE A RACIST COMMENT

OOO I heard it on the news!

And Fridays eviction has been cancelled.

She's an idiot :thumbdown:

I don't understand racism :blink:

x

Oh no it was spaghetti hoops earlier and now it's strawberry ice cream lol

He loves ice cream (on his face)

In fact I'm laughing at him now, he has it on his forehead!

How? :blink:

Yeah, he still has a cold.

He has a low immune system you see so it takes him a while to get better :biggrin2:

x

on his forehead? how the hell :roftl: hmmm... i think someone should get a teaching of where their mouths are :D:D

*rolls eyes*

oh boohoo. other ethnicities can say anything they like to us white people and get away with it. yet when we raise our voices we're pelted down. pah. stupid "equal rights" has gone so far all the other ethnics have more "rights" than we do and its OUR FOOKIN COUNTRY!

I know what you mean.

My best mate got called a white bitch by an asian lad at college and can you imagine what would have happened if she had been racist to him?!

Gosh! Lol.

x

I know what you mean.

My best mate got called a white bitch by an asian lad at college and can you imagine what would have happened if she had been racist to him?!

Gosh! Lol.

x

it's so ridiculous. we cant even put our NATIONAL FLAG on cars, on our houses or anything, because PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES FIND IT OFFENSIVE.

HELLO - THIS IS ENGLAND - WHERE YOU ARE ALSO LIVING - IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!

Jeez!!! If I went to another country i wouldnt at all be offended if they had their flags planted everywhere! in fact...i would feel quite...i dunno...heartwarmed that they loved their country so much.

*rolls eyes*

One time a black girl called me a "stupid white girl", but if I had said something back to her she and her friends would have immediately called me a racist...I just ignored her because I didn't want to start anything...it reallllly pisses me off. Racism doesn't just apply to a few races, it applies to all of them, but no one at my school seems to get that! :furious:

*rolls eyes*

its like they are making equal rights as 'people being racist towards white people, or english people, OK! but if its the other way round...

Geez we get everyone being evil!

it's so ridiculous. we cant even put our NATIONAL FLAG on cars, on our houses or anything, because PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES FIND IT OFFENSIVE.

HELLO - THIS IS ENGLAND - WHERE YOU ARE ALSO LIVING - IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!

Jeez!!! If I went to another country i wouldnt at all be offended if they had their flags planted everywhere! in fact...i would feel quite...i dunno...heartwarmed that they loved their country so much.

I know what you mean!

It's soooo annoying!!

I hate people who hate English people.. When they come to England? :boxed:

Never understood it.

Why come to England if you hate us? :blink:

x

I know what you mean!

It's soooo annoying!!

Never understood it.

x

my friend, who is english, says he hates english people, but he also says he hates foreign people xD

hes just anti social lol :bleh:

I know what you mean!

It's soooo annoying!!

Never understood it.

x

I'm American and I always hear people from other countries calling all Americans fat and lazy and selfish...so you can guess how that makes me feel...:boxed:

One time a black girl called me a "stupid white girl", but if I had said something back to her she and her friends would have immediately called me a racist...I just ignored her because I didn't want to start anything...it reallllly pisses me off. Racism doesn't just apply to a few races, it applies to all of them, but no one at my school seems to get that! :furious:

I know what you mean.

It's like people pretend that if a white person says something its racist but if another race says something to a white person it's not racist :furious:

:blink: I don't understand peoples brains :thumbdown:

x

I know what you mean!

It's soooo annoying!!

Never understood it.

x

we get a lot of illegal immigrants here because we have free NHS.

And when they come to live here - still illegal - they get FREE housing, FREE cars, THEY GET JOBS SO THEY ARE OUR STEALING OUR JOBS, NO WONDER WHY UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE UK IS RISING, or if they dont have a job they get BENEFITS.

And who's paying for them to live here?

WE ARE!!!

Oh by the way, the name Mika in Japanese means "beautiful fragrance" lol! and we all know mika smells nice!