(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I know what you mean.

It's like people pretend that if a white person says something its racist but if another race says something to a white person it's not racist :furious:

:blink: I don't understand peoples brains :thumbdown:

x

It makes me soooo angry and frustrated. Black kids at my school treat the white kids like crap when we don't do anything to them. They say that we deserve it and whatnot because of slavery...WTF? I cannot control something that happened that long ago, and I don't understand why they would take it out on me when I and my family had nothing to do with it...

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Call me stupid, but i think if you move to a different country where they talk a differennt language, you should be able to talk at least a little bit, of that language, i hate it when in my school we have people that cant even speak english :thumbdown:

I'm American and I always hear people from other countries calling all Americans fat and lazy and selfish...so you can guess how that makes me feel...:boxed:

I know!

I hate when people say that about Americans.

It's soooo stereotypical.

Just because of cartoons and stuff.

And I hate to say this, because I love The Simpsons, but cartoons like that are partly to blame.

I would never assume anything about a different person, even if I had a bad experience with someone of a certain race it wouldn't make me think bad of the whole of that race.

Every person is different.

x

we get a lot of illegal immigrants here because we have free NHS.

And when they come to live here - still illegal - they get FREE housing, FREE cars, THEY GET JOBS SO THEY ARE OUR STEALING OUR JOBS, NO WONDER WHY UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE UK IS RISING, or if they dont have a job they get BENEFITS.

And who's paying for them to live here?

WE ARE!!!

Oh by the way, the name Mika in Japanese means "beautiful fragrance" lol! and we all know mika smells nice!

it totally sucks, especially if people with like serious illnesses or something come to england, just for the free medication :thumbdown:

I know!

I hate when people say that about Americans.

It's soooo stereotypical.

Just because of cartoons and stuff.

And I hate to say this, because I love The Simpsons, but cartoons like that are partly to blame.

I would never assume anything about a different person, even if I had a bad experience with someone of a certain race it wouldn't make me think bad of the whole of that race.

Every person is different.

x

*gives Sherry gigantic hug*

THANK YOU! Stereotypes are awful no matter who they are given to! Sure, we have lazy and selfish people here, but they are everywhere, not just in America. We're not perfect, no one is, and to have people that don't even know me call me a stupid American or something seriously hurts.

lol dont worry lauren its a healthy debate!

stereotypes exist only within the media. in real life everyone is an individual.

on another website Mika means New Moon O.o

but thats one site. two others said beautiful fragrance haha

we get a lot of illegal immigrants here because we have free NHS.

And when they come to live here - still illegal - they get FREE housing, FREE cars, THEY GET JOBS SO THEY ARE OUR STEALING OUR JOBS, NO WONDER WHY UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE UK IS RISING, or if they dont have a job they get BENEFITS.

And who's paying for them to live here?

WE ARE!!!

Oh by the way, the name Mika in Japanese means "beautiful fragrance" lol! and we all know mika smells nice!

I know I hate that

My brother is always raving about all the Polish men that he works with and saying that Polish people are dirty...

Hello?! You don't know all Polish people so you can't make that assumption.

But the whole illegal immigrant thing is a bit complicated.

Most people are fleeing problems in other countries.

Which makes me even more upset to think about all of this :(

LOL Mika (beauiful fragrance) hahaha :bleh:

x

I know I hate that

My brother is always raving about all the Polish men that he works with and saying that Polish people are dirty...

Hello?! You don't know all Polish people so you can't make that assumption.

But the whole illegal immigrant thing is a bit complicated.

Most people are fleeing problems in other countries.

Which makes me even more upset to think about all of this :(

LOL Mika (beauiful fragrance) hahaha :bleh:

x

we did immagration and stuff in PSHE

it makes you look at stuff from a different perspective

i think people who are racist are stupid at the end of the day we're still humans just different colours and sizes, if anything its personality that can be judged on cos u kinda choose who u are but the outside should not be judged.

It makes me soooo angry and frustrated. Black kids at my school treat the white kids like crap when we don't do anything to them. They say that we deserve it and whatnot because of slavery...WTF? I cannot control something that happened that long ago, and I don't understand why they would take it out on me when I and my family had nothing to do with it...

I know! I hate people who think like that.

People like that need to get a life.

I mean how long ago was the slave trade?! :blink:

Call me stupid, but i think if you move to a different country where they talk a differennt language, you should be able to talk at least a little bit, of that language, i hate it when in my school we have people that cant even speak english :thumbdown:

I hate that too.

I especially hate it in my class at college when all the asians sit and talk Urdu.

It's not meant to be allowed at my college but the teachers don't do anything.

I think they think that they will be accused of racism.

x

it totally sucks, especially if people with like serious illnesses or something come to england, just for the free medication :thumbdown:

yeah, but let's pretend we are them for a minute.

we're in a poor country, full of diseases and poverty. Your mother is terribly ill and it will cost thousands of pounds for her to have an operation in a hospital. a hospital that is probably miles away.

what do you do? do you leave her to die? or do you go to another country where she'll get proper treatment? for FREE?

I can understand why they come here.

BUT, this also causes another problem.

Those who are not rich enough to go private in england have to be pushed back months and months because of those who "require" it from different countries. who is more important? the people who live here? or illegal immigrants?

either way, we're all human, should anyone be more important than another person?

i read this story about an old man once who was told that if he didnt have this operation, he'd die in like, i dunno, a month, but was too poor to go private. so he had an idea, he wrote a cheque, gave it to the hospital, and they operated on him.

however, cheque's take three days to go through, right?

so after the operation they discovered there was no money in his account so now he is in major debt XDDD

but it doesnt matter. he's gonna die before he can pay it all off because he's too old/too much money and he hasn't got anyone to pass the debt onto XDDD

*gives Sherry gigantic hug*

THANK YOU! Stereotypes are awful no matter who they are given to! Sure, we have lazy and selfish people here, but they are everywhere, not just in America. We're not perfect, no one is, and to have people that don't even know me call me a stupid American or something seriously hurts.

*hugs back*

I hate stereotypes soooo much.

I have blonde hair and big boobs so I am dumb and a slag?!

WTF?! Lol.

x

ezactly

you cant judge a whole group of people, from what one person is like

its like stereotyping too, and the whole 'blonde bimbo' thing

Yeah I know!

God! I hate blonde stereotyping! :thumbdown:

I have blonde hair lol

x

im glad that everyone is different...i like being different...(ok that sounded weird):blink:

i HATE chavs because...they all want to be the same....dress the same...etc.

but "i" on the other hand...dress loudly ...and accesories with strange things...(thats maybe why i like MIKA!!!:wub2: ) ...because ...i choose to be me...and no one can tell me what to do ...or be!!! xxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:bleh: :bleh:

being different is what makes US special...and if everyone was the same the world would be a veryyyyyyyyy boring place!!!:biggrin2:

we're in a poor country, full of diseases and poverty. Your mother is terribly ill and it will cost thousands of pounds for her to have an operation in a hospital. a hospital that is probably miles away.

what do you do? do you leave her to die? or do you go to another country where she'll get proper treatment? for FREE?

Those who are not rich enough to go private in england have to be pushed back months and months because of those who "require" it from different countries. who is more important? the people who live here? or illegal immigrants?

either way, we're all human, should anyone be more important than another person?

i read this story about an old man once who was told that if he didnt have this operation, he'd die in like, i dunno, a month, but was too poor to go private. so he had an idea, he wrote a cheque, gave it to the hospital, and they operated on him.

so after the operation they discovered there was no money in his account so now he is in major debt XDDD

but it doesnt matter. he's gonna die before he can pay it all off because he's too old/too much money and he hasn't got anyone to pass the debt onto XDDD

i understand it, but im not sure i agree with it lol

my friend needs to wait two years for braces, and by then shes going to be like 15, so is there much point in her even getting them then?

Oh god I can relate to the boobs thing! People automatically claim you as a slut because of your bust? It's ridiculous!

LOL people didn't assume i was a slut at school because of my large rack.

But then again i was a geek who was reserved, never really had that many friends and never got a boyfriend ROFL

i understand it, but im not sure i agree with it lol

my friend needs to wait two years for braces, and by then shes going to be like 15, so is there much point in her even getting them then?

ofcourse! they'll make her teeth nice and straight :D

the wait might be long but it will be worth it. at least its like, not life threatening lol

LOL people didn't assume i was a slut at school because of my large rack.

But then again i was a geek who was reserved, never really had that many friends and never got a boyfriend ROFL

LOL I'm such a geek at my school that people don't even bother to deal with me :naughty:

i think people who are racist are stupid at the end of the day we're still humans just different colours and sizes, if anything its personality that can be judged on cos u kinda choose who u are but the outside should not be judged.

I agree with you two completely!

I understand it, and most people who come to England don't bother me.

It's just the idiots.

x