(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG...MY DAD HAS JUST TEXTED ME SAYING "hi this is MIKA texting u...i am just telling u that David Bowie is way better then me and i am rubbish!!!!"

hahahahaaaaaaaaa its a bit obveouse ...when it says...dads mobile under the message!!!:roftl:

anyway...i havnt got MIKAs mobile number anyways...ive only got Starsies!!!

lol

not obvious at all

my brother would do something like that xD

'hi this is mika

i am crap

you should give your wonderful brother all your money'

wouldnt be obvious in the slightest... xD

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Girls!

I've gotten some sleep and food now so I'm ok....

What a great feeling, I don't have school anymore until 27th of august xD

yey good u got some sleep, and now u can stay here til like 4 am :bleh:

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG...MY DAD HAS JUST TEXTED ME SAYING "hi this is MIKA texting u...i am just telling u that David Bowie is way better then me and i am rubbish!!!!"

hahahahaaaaaaaaa its a bit obveouse ...when it says...dads mobile under the message!!!:roftl:

anyway...i havnt got MIKAs mobile number anyways...ive only got Starsies!!!

ha ha your dads a joker.. hehe

can i just say to u ppl....for your own safety:

WARNING!!!

IF U SEE THESE CATS AROUND....DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT ...GO NEAR THEM...THEY WILL KILLLLL U!!!!

killercat.jpg

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES ATTACKING ME HERE!!!

catsssssssssssssssss.jpg

and this is one of the cats that keeps pooping all over thye place!!! Grrrrr

pooingcat.jpg

Lauren how adorable cats!!! And OMM is that SOMALIS I'm seeing?! :biggrin2: I looooooooove that breed soo nice :thumb_yello:

But I get the evil part *LOL* I have a bit of a problem with mine to :naughty::roftl:

LMFAO I'd laugh my head off if my dad texted me that! XDDD and same to the last comment!

HOWEVER

THAT TEXT DOESNT BEAT MY MUM'S TEXT

ready for it?

"turn your phone on"

ROFL LMFAO ROFL LMFAO!

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is that it!!!????

wow she must be talkative....hahahahaaaaaa:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

my friends just sometimes text me saying...."hi"

im like 1WTF U JUST WASTED LIKE 30P JUST SAYING HI!!!!:roftl:

LMFAO I'd laugh my head off if my dad texted me that! XDDD and same to the last comment!

HOWEVER

THAT TEXT DOESNT BEAT MY MUM'S TEXT

ready for it?

"turn your phone on"

ROFL LMFAO ROFL LMFAO!

*ROFL*

Oh and caz heard you two songs, I love it that you still sing when you have a cold xD I only do it when Mikas on though..

yey good u got some sleep, and now u can stay here til like 4 am :bleh:

ha ha your dads a joker.. hehe

Yes you are correct Danika! :naughty:

Lauren you're dad's really a joker :bleh:

I still work under the principle that my parents shouldn't text me...they always send the weirdest stuff... i'd rather they call.

Hello to everyone out there

Hello there!

How are you doing?

Loved your pic with Mika *aarg jealous* *coghs*

I find it soo weird when my mum pops up on MSN :blink:

lol thanks jassisa, did u like them?

lauren...read the text

"turn your phone on"

how can i read the text if its OFF?!?!

LMFAO thats why i was laughing so much, not because it was short!!! XDDDD

Hiya girls!!

I'm back for a while!!

What are you talking about???

Sherry, I'm glad Jack is doing better :biggrin2: how are you?

How are you all?

hey mona (i really like your name, lol, and i tell u after using it like 10 times lol).

We're good good, hows the studying going? hope all is well :thumb_yello:

*ROFL*

Oh and caz heard you two songs, I love it that you still sing when you have a cold xD I only do it when Mikas on though..

Yes you are correct Danika! :naughty:

Lauren you're dad's really a joker :bleh:

Hello there!

How are you doing?

Loved your pic with Mika *aarg jealous* *coghs*

I find it soo weird when my mum pops up on MSN :blink:

Thank you... it was a very random photo... love it. (am hoping to get it signed next time his in australia)

My mums done the 'turn your phone on' text before (which unless your physic you don't get till you turn the phone on)

But her latest thing is either ringing me and telling me to go on msn.. or msning me and telling me to get dad to ring her....

I swear the majority of what i say to mum occurs over msn... she's always online

Lauren how adorable cats!!! And OMM is that SOMALIS I'm seeing?! :biggrin2: I looooooooove that breed soo nice :thumb_yello:

But I get the evil part *LOL* I have a bit of a problem with mine to :naughty::roftl:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BREED THEY ARE!!! which one u talking about???

i think they are burmons...but im not sure!?!?!

this cats the only cute one in the cattery!!! shes called zoey and shes a persian!!!!:wub2:zoeyshead.jpg

Thank you... it was a very random photo... love it. (am hoping to get it signed next time his in australia)

My mums done the 'turn your phone on' text before (which unless your physic you don't get till you turn the phone on)

But her latest thing is either ringing me and telling me to go on msn.. or msning me and telling me to get dad to ring her....

I swear the majority of what i say to mum occurs over msn... she's always online

ha ha groovy mum, mine doesn't go on msn but my dad does, but only cos he needs the internet to work.. but he does send me some random emails sometimes :blink:

ha ha groovy mum, mine doesn't go on msn but my dad does, but only cos he needs the internet to work.. but he does send me some random emails sometimes :blink:

Lol... I appear offline half the time cos the second i'm online she'll start talking to me.

She's convinced i don't sleep (Ok.. so its true tonight... but every other night i get at least 8 hours..) and something in the way i type at certain times tells her i'm tired (even when i'm not)

Ah well... what can you do.. Love her anyways

hey mona (i really like your name, lol, and i tell u after using it like 10 times lol).

We're good good, hows the studying going? hope all is well :thumb_yello:

Hi Danika. I like your name. it's rare. you're italian right?

thanks for liking my name :blush-anim-cl: my sister decided my name.

it's going quite good actually *touch wood* (sorry, Mum always does that, so it's kind of growned on me)

i remember once there was a girl called danika in my primary school and this is england lol...is danika and italian name? or just...european? XD

i wouldnt mind having an italian name actually...since i am quater italian...but then again i am three quater english LOL so I guess it was obvious i was gonna get an english name...although caroline is apparently french as well...

Hiya girls!!

I'm back for a while!!

What are you talking about???

Sherry, I'm glad Jack is doing better, how are you?

How are you all?

HI MONA!!

Woohho I finished school today (well really tomorrow but nobody's going :P)...

I got some sleep and food...So I'm just happy :biggrin2:

How are you feeling?

lol thanks jassisa, did u like them?

lauren...read the text

"turn your phone on"

how can i read the text if its OFF?!?!

LMFAO thats why i was laughing so much, not because it was short!!! XDDDD

Yes Caroline sweety and I think I'll like whatever you'll do :thumb_yello:

Parents on the MSN is freaky xD

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BREED THEY ARE!!! which one u talking about???

i think they are burmons...but im not sure!?!?!

this cats the only cute one in the cattery!!! shes called zoey and shes a persian!!!!:wub2:zoeyshead.jpg

I can swear those are Somali :wink2: (I'm a catfreak basically..:wub2: )

And Oh right the persians are ALWAYS the cute ones cause they're so calm....well don't get fooled... CAUSE IT'S STILL A CAT!! *ROFL* :roftl:

thanks for liking my name :blush-anim-cl: my sister decided my name.

it's going quite good actually *touch wood* (sorry, Mum always does that, so it's kind of growned on me)

aw thanks, yeah i am but i think its a yugoslavian name or summin? don't know.

Bless, hehe, she picked a nice name, where'd she pick it from?

oh thats ok then :) yeah my mum does it a lot too but in italian and they use iron instead of wood.. its quite confusing really

i remember once there was a girl called danika in my primary school and this is england lol...is danika and italian name? or just...european? XD

i wouldnt mind having an italian name actually...since i am quater italian...but then again i am three quater english LOL so I guess it was obvious i was gonna get an english name...although caroline is apparently french as well...

so is like your dad's parents italian then? whats their surname?

aw thanks, yeah i am but i think its a yugoslavian name or summin? don't know.

Bless, hehe, she picked a nice name, where'd she pick it from?

oh thats ok then :) yeah my mum does it a lot too but in italian and they use iron instead of wood.. its quite confusing really

so Danika are u a full bred italian or are u a mixture? did u used to live in italy?