(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

HI MONA!!

Woohho I finished school today (well really tomorrow but nobody's going :P)...

I got some sleep and food...So I'm just happy :biggrin2:

How are you feeling?

Hi Jasmin darling! *hugs*

How are you?

I'm not that good, I feel worse... :thumbdown: but thanx for asking.

yay!!! you finished!!! så äckligt orättvist!!! anyway, happy for you. only 1 year left!!! :wink2:

food, sleep, MFC and Mika is basically all we need :biggrin2::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi girls

well it's time again for my visit to you....

anything exciting..mmmmmmmmmm, i don't want to be bored here...

u just want us to be naughty on purpose so u can get pleasure out of it! tut tut steph, and i thought u were different, jokes :naughty:

aw thanks, yeah i am but i think its a yugoslavian name or summin? don't know.

Bless, hehe, she picked a nice name, where'd she pick it from?

oh thats ok then :) yeah my mum does it a lot too but in italian and they use iron instead of wood.. its quite confusing really

yugoslavian!!! that's lovely!!! :biggrin2:

dunno, she was 2 at that time... guess she heard it somewhere (I think my name is arabic)

why iron?? I don't understand, cuz wood's like a universal thing, but iron... :blink:

so Danika are u a full bred italian or are u a mixture? did u used to live in italy?

well actually i'm half italian and half turkish.. my dad was born in turkey and moved to italy when he was 2, i was born in london.. so i guess u could call me a mutt too :naughty:

yugoslavian!!! that's lovely!!! :biggrin2:

dunno, she was 2 at that time... guess she heard it somewhere (I think my name is arabic)

why iron?? I don't understand, cuz wood's like a universal thing, but iron... :blink:

i don't know italians are weird thats my theory :naughty: hehe jks

well actually i'm half italian and half turkish.. my dad was born in turkey and moved to italy when he was 2, i was born in london.. so i guess u could call me a mutt too :naughty:

turkish!?! wow!! you are a mutt :naughty:

but, I would never have guessed you were turkish (sorry, I think :blink: )

but you do look italian...

these are all the photos i took at work of the cats...i wasnt ment to...but ive just started the job like a week ago and...i couldnt resist!!!!

forgott this ones name

minxeshidwojsbvhsjklabcnjxbcnjxnvck.jpg

zoey and ewwwwwww and the manky pooper scooper!!!

zoeyandpooperscooper.jpg

tigger

tortoiseshellcat.jpg

muffins eye ...i think

catseye.jpg

pickle...shes a very old lady!!! sooooo sweet and timmid!!!

catttttyyyyy.jpg

daisy...the killer cat!!!

killercat.jpg

so is like your dad's parents italian then? whats their surname?

my dad is half italian. his mother - R.I.P - was italian. his father - also R.I.P - was english.

so obviously her surname changed to english when they married. Her name was Lina.

I have a full girls name: Caroline Victoria Stacey.

I don't really know my relatives surnames...i know their first names though!...some. haha!

Valentina

Alexandrou

Alberto

Nico

Francesco

Flavio

Adrianna

Manuela

Cincia (Cinsia?)

just to name a few rofl...

i know one surname though:

Marco Furlan :thumb_yello:

dunno its name!!! (just poos everywhere!!!)

pooingcat.jpg

the two little minxes!!! (twins)

catsssssssssssssssss.jpg

and the parrot called sparky that sits in the reception...greeting me when i arive at work each morning saying...*piss off* CHEEKY PARROT!!!! parrot.jpg:roftl: :roftl: :sneaky2:

turkish!?! wow!! you are a mutt :naughty:

but, I would never have guessed you were turkish (sorry, I think :blink: )

but you do look italian...

lol i hardly know how people of certain countries look like.. but thanks i like not looking the same as the country i live in.. (ok if u get what i mean cos its not making any sense when i'm typing this out lol)

Yes Caroline sweety and I think I'll like whatever you'll do :thumb_yello:

QUOTE]

yaaaay haha :D im posting a french song tomorrow! requested by...someone ... lol...i forget!

Oh I think it was by Emma... Great song by the way I adore how Mika sings Champs Élyssès :biggrin2:

Yay can't wait *giiggle*

my dad is half italian. his mother - R.I.P - was italian. his father - also R.I.P - was english.

so obviously her surname changed to english when they married. Her name was Lina.

I have a full girls name: Caroline Victoria Stacey.

I don't really know my relatives surnames...i know their first names though!...some. haha!

Valentina

Alexandrou

Alberto

Nico

Francesco

Flavio

Adrianna

Manuela

Cincia (Cinsia?)

just to name a few rofl...

i know one surname though:

Marco Furlan :thumb_yello:

ooh cool lol, wow thats a lot of family coming from half the side (ah i feel so alone lol). My uncle's called alberto lol random but i thought i'd add that there.

lol i hardly know how people of certain countries look like.. but thanks i like not looking the same as the country i live in.. (ok if u get what i mean cos its not making any sense when i'm typing this out lol)

i HATE not looking the same as the county I live in!!

and I never do! hah, loool :bleh: so bloody ironic

I hate it, cuz the first thing people ask me is: Where are you from?

now, don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of my heritage and my background, but...

It's like where I'm from is more important then who I am. They don't ask about my name, or what I like and so on...

now, don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of my heritage and my background, but...

It's like where I'm from is more important then who I am. They don't ask about my name, or what I like and so on...

actually yeah what IS your name lmao?! Is it really Monshi? Is that really a Swedish name? or is something entirely different?

im ...english....english ...english....english ..english....just all english!!!!

im a pedigree in the animal world!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well....my dad is quater spannish...so i suppose im like a tiny bit spannish:biggrin2: !!!

actually yeah what IS your name lmao?! Is it really Monshi? Is that really a Swedish name? or is something entirely different?

no, actually my name is Mona (It's arabic, I look it up)

Monshi is the first 3 letters of my name and the first 3 of my surname :biggrin2: and in farsi it means secretary.

No, not a swedish name, and I am not Swedish either so...

no, actually my name is Mona (It's arabic, I look it up)

Monshi is the first 3 letters of my name and the first 3 of my surname :biggrin2: and in farsi it means secretary.

No, not a swedish name, and I am not Swedish either so...

oh really? so ur really like...arabic? since ur name is arabic? or something else? how come u live in sweden?

well be proud woman :thumb_yello: it's good to be different :D. Do they not have like a lot of different cultures in Sweden?

I used to get that too, but after having a conv then they'd be like so where are u from.. and i would never know how to answer cos i was born in london but my parents are foreign so i'd be like err...