• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jasmin darling! *hugs*

How are you?

I'm not that good, I feel worse... :thumbdown: but thanx for asking.

yay!!! you finished!!! så äckligt orättvist!!! anyway, happy for you. only 1 year left!!!

food, sleep, MFC and Mika is basically all we need :biggrin2:

Truee hehe :naughty: Hope you get better soon *hugs*

these are all the photos i took at work of the cats...i wasnt ment to...but ive just started the job like a week ago and...i couldnt resist!!!!

[/img]

Aaw how sweet :wub2: So you're working in a cat pensionat or a sheletr or what? :blink: Lucky either way I would love to work with animals....and the parrot *LOL* must be funning hearing it everyday xD :roftl::naughty:

oh really? so ur really like...arabic? since ur name is arabic? or something else? how come u live in sweden?

no, actually I'm iranian, loool, I'm confusing you right??

my parents moved here. and I'm born in sweden. but the first language I learned was farsi (the language spoken in Iran, call it persian if you like :bleh: )

I'm very... confusing. lol. I'm not gonna confuse you anymore by telling you about my childhood :bleh:

my name is just boring...i wanna be called elana or something ...right ...no one is allowed to call me Lauren any more....im called ...um...yeh....Elana...pronounced ...el-a-ner:biggrin2: :thumb_yello: well MIKA changed his name .....so why cant i!!!!

hahaha :D

i do have more, i just cant remember them LOL.

so danika you can speak italian right? was it your first language? can u speak turkish too? do u have a funky english accent? XD

mm no, well my parents always spoke to me in italian but cos i go to an english school i kinda always speak english... do i have a funky accent? err i'll let u judge that if i ever meet u lol, some people say i have an accent but i don't really notice when i talk..

my parents moved here. and I'm born in sweden. but the first language I learned was farsi (the language spoken in Iran, call it persian if you like :bleh: )

I'm very... confusing. lol. I'm not gonna confuse you anymore by telling you about my childhood :bleh:

no i understand you!

someone from my dance school is iranian/persian and she can speak that language. her name is Saba and her sister is called Raha ^_^

i hope so LOL

well i'll read it tonight in bed and if it gets too rauchy, i'll move to the sofa...you never know what might happen otherwise...

but i'll let you know all about my thoughts on it tomorrow..

my name is just boring...i wanna be called elana or something ...right ...no one is allowed to call me Lauren any more....im called ...um...yeh....Elana...pronounced ...el-a-ner:biggrin2: :thumb_yello: well MIKA changed his name .....so why cant i!!!!

Mika only changed a letter LOL!

my parents didnt know whether to call me Caroline or Victoria so they had a vote. Only one of my sisters voted for Victoria, no-one else lmao! glad i got caroline though, victoria was such a common name for girls in my generation.

well i'll read it tonight in bed and if it gets too rauchy, i'll move to the sofa...you never know what might happen otherwise...

but i'll let you know all about my thoughts on it tomorrow..

O.o

why change location? whats gonna happen?! lmfao!

Haha, don't worry Mona!

I'm confusing too

:biggrin2:

x

Truee hehe :naughty: Hope you get better soon *hugs*

Aaw how sweet :wub2: So you're working in a cat pensionat or a sheletr or what? :blink: Lucky either way I would love to work with animals....and the parrot *LOL* must be funning hearing it everyday xD :roftl::naughty:

its like a bording school for cats...so when people go on holliday...hey leave their cats there...NAN (the person who runs the buisnes) also breeds baby persians and exotics for people to buy and to put in beauty contests and stuff!!!

its not an easy job though...i have to clean out like 60 cat shelters a day...poo, sick ,pee and everything...but the cats are greatful!!!!

PLUS I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 8AM ...AND SO I HAVE TO GET UP AT 6AM!!!!!!! AND THE JOB FINNISHES AT 4PM:thumbdown:

well be proud woman :thumb_yello: it's good to be different :D. Do they not have like a lot of different cultures in Sweden?

I used to get that too, but after having a conv then they'd be like so where are u from.. and i would never know how to answer cos i was born in london but my parents are foreign so i'd be like err...

Oh I AM proud!!

Haha, yeah. I love that. for some time I would say: I'm swedish, and they would all be so confused :roftl: loool that's sooo funny. then they're like: ermm, so... okay :blink: and then after about a min they say: well your parents then?

and now for a while I've been saying that they should guess, loool

People have thought that I am:

Spanish

French

Croatian

Slovenian (and other ex-yu nations)

Italian

Lebanese

Iraqi

Iranian

Israeli

Syrian

Turkish

and I've probably forgotten some too... Lol

Oh I AM proud!!

Haha, yeah. I love that. for some time I would say: I'm swedish, and they would all be so confused :roftl: loool that's sooo funny. then they're like: ermm, so... okay :blink: and then after about a min they say: well your parents then?

Spanish

French

Croatian

Italian

Lebanese

Iraqi

Iranian

Israeli

Syrian

Turkish

LMAO!

My sister has been mistaken for italian (not far off, she is part italian!) and spanish. She does have a meditteranean look though (dark hair, tanned skin)

my other sister got told she looked scandinavian because she has blonde hair and blue/grey eyes LMAO

As for me?

nothing.

hahahaha! no-one has said anything about.

except that in America some Americans had to ask where i came from because they couldnt tell if i was english or australian coz of my accent lol

i HATE not looking the same as the county I live in!!

and I never do! hah, loool :bleh: so bloody ironic

I hate it, cuz the first thing people ask me is: Where are you from?

now, don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of my heritage and my background, but...

It's like where I'm from is more important then who I am. They don't ask about my name, or what I like and so on...

Soooooo fuuuunnyyy that happens to me to!!! Haha I always say that i should walk around with LEBANESE written on my forehead or something :naughty::punk:

Oh I AM proud!!

Spanish

French

Croatian

Italian

Lebanese

Iraqi

Iranian

Israeli

Syrian

Turkish

wow what a range, pretend to be all of them then u can be a SUPER DUPER MUTT!!

Soooooo fuuuunnyyy that happens to me to!!! Haha I always say that i should walk around with LEBANESE written on my forehead or something :naughty::punk:

:naughty: That would look pretty funny.

Hey by the way :bleh:

How are you Jass?

x

LMAO!

My sister has been mistaken for italian (not far off, she is part italian!) and spanish. She does have a meditteranean look though (dark hair, tanned skin)

my other sister got told she looked scandinavian because she has blonde hair and blue/grey eyes LMAO

As for me?

nothing.

except that in America some Americans had to ask where i came from because they couldnt tell if i was english or australian coz of my accent lol

i got told i look sweedish once because of the blond hair....pale skin....and blue eyes!!!! to me thats a compliment!!!!:biggrin2:

is sherry still here...."SHERRRRRRRRYYY ARE U THERE!!??"

LMAO!

As for me?

nothing.

lol, i've never noticed u had an australian sounding accent?

Actually sometimes i get confused with australians thinking they're english when their accents are not so strong, like i thought heath ledger (is that his name?) was english when he was talking, but someone mentioned he was australian

Hahahahaaha LOOOOL I laughed sooo hard about that! I had a friend who said that I should write Iranian on my forehead. she actually said that, and now you....

HAHAHAHAH

i got told i look sweedish once because of the blond hair....pale skin....and blue eyes!!!! to me thats a compliment!!!!:biggrin2:

is sherry still here...."SHERRRRRRRRYYY ARE U THERE!!??"

haha I'm still here Lauren you loonie :bleh:

Are you full English then? :biggrin2:

How are you hun?

x

Hahahahaaha LOOOOL I laughed sooo hard about that! I had a friend who said that I should write Iranian on my forehead. she actually said that, and now you....

HAHAHAHAH

lol oooh some weird telepathic stuff going on here!

wow what a range, pretend to be all of them then u can be a SUPER DUPER MUTT!!

LOOOL :roftl:

I might just do that.

Lol, now I can understand people thinking I'm from another place in the Middle East, but French, Spanish, Croatian??? I don't even look like that!!