• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah you really shouldn't feel guilty, school's eeeevil :devil: and exists only to torture us poor students :sneaky2:

Woohhoo so only a week or so for you to go then you'll also be FREEEE :thumb_yello::naughty::woot_jump::roftl::toot:

lol indeed it is, can u belive we need to suffer over 10 years! may as well take us to prison! actually no, prisons worse..

*sigh* some people are lucky, i still got a year then after i'm going to uni, will it ever end? gaaaah

Yeah you really shouldn't feel guilty, school's eeeevil and exists only to torture us poor students :sneaky2:

Woohhoo so only a week or so for you to go then you'll also be FREEEE :thumb_yello::woot_jump::roftl::toot:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :biggrin2:

then im gona LIVE for a couple of days or so......:bleh:

OI! i may talk about filthy things but i dont think i have ever told you about a filthy dream....am i right? :biggrin2: lol

ha ha doesn't mean u don't have any! you're just keeping them secret.. and i thought we all told each other every mika dream we have no matter what happens :bleh:

ha ha doesn't mean u don't have any! you're just keeping them secret.. and i thought we all told each other every mika dream we have no matter what happens :bleh:

nuhuh *hand on heart* i havent had a filthy Mika dream......as of yet :bleh: but i did dream about him the other night....we were playing football....its kinda long though and not that exciting lol

nuhuh *hand on heart* i havent had a filthy Mika dream......as of yet :bleh: but i did dream about him the other night....we were playing football....its kinda long though and not that exciting lol

lol ok ok if u say so, actually i haven't had any naughty dreams of him yet.. (silly brain of mine). they're all too innocent so far. dammit

shhhhh *puts fingers to lips* :naughty:

Boy you were eager to shut her up *LOL* What are you hiding from us? *looks suspisiously at laura*

lol indeed it is, can u belive we need to suffer over 10 years! may as well take us to prison! actually no, prisons worse..

*sigh* some people are lucky, i still got a year then after i'm going to uni, will it ever end? gaaaah

No it will never end.... :crybaby:

Learning...... I only need to learn about Mika and even that's more than I can handle :naughty:

lol ok ok if u say so, actually i haven't had any naughty dreams of him yet.. (silly brain of mine). they're all too innocent so far. dammit

he kissed me once in a dream of mine. but it was a closed peck on the lips lol. nothing more

Boy you were eager to shut her up *LOL* What are you hiding from us? *looks suspisiously at laura*

No it will never end.... :crybaby:

Learning...... I only need to learn about Mika and even that's more than I can handle :naughty:

don't worry i will find out what laura's hiding from us mwahaha time to work my evil charms!

Oh yeah i wish learning mika was a subject at school, u no learning the talent, the style the clothes, whats underneath the clothes :naughty:

lol isnt it frustrating! i know i sound a bit sad but if im gona have a dream with Mika in it, at least make it a little exciting :bleh:

don't worry i will find out what laura's hiding from us mwahaha time to work my evil charms!

Oh yeah i wish learning mika was a subject at school, u no learning the talent, the style the clothes, whats underneath the clothes :naughty:

LOL im not hiding anything ! :bleh: i would so wana tell EVERYONE!! LOL

he kissed me once in a dream of mine. but it was a closed peck on the lips lol. nothing more

:sneaky2: lucky lol

still i havent had anything in my dreams so far......so perhaps ill get a little bit of tongue in my kiss :bleh:

lol isnt it frustrating! i know i sound a bit sad but if im gona have a dream with Mika in it, at least make it a little exciting :bleh:

init, sometimes i wonder whats wrong with my brain (i'm not even paying attention to what i'm writing now, i accidentally wrote friend instead of brain.. gaaah *smacks forehead*)

init, sometimes i wonder whats wrong with my brain (i'm not even paying attention to what i'm writing now, i accidentally wrote friend instead of brain.. gaaah *smacks forehead*)

now Danika i want you to be honest, have you ever 'dabbled' :roftl: as i doubt you ever have ill just put it down to you being HIGH on Mika :thumb_yello:

now Danika i want you to be honest, have you ever 'dabbled' :roftl: as i doubt you ever have ill just put it down to you being HIGH on Mika :thumb_yello:

oh i'm just high on mika :naughty: nothing more nothing less :bleh:

Yes you go work your evil charm :naughty:

"what's underneath the clothes" HAHAHA you dirty little thing :roftl:

But he does put it out in the public eye to watch *ROFL*

:sneaky2: lucky lol

still i havent had anything in my dreams so far......so perhaps ill get a little bit of tongue in my kiss :bleh:

little bit of tounge *LOOOOOOL* *drewl* someone virtual cloth please :bleh:

I've had many a mika dream i love it! it starts the day off well ....

Bet it does :thumb_yello:

Yes you go work your evil charm :naughty:

"what's underneath the clothes" HAHAHA you dirty little thing :roftl:

But he does put it out in the public eye to watch *ROFL*

little bit of tounge *LOOOOOOL* *drewl* someone virtual cloth please :bleh:

Bet it does :thumb_yello:

ha ha lol, well it's his fault for showing us all this skin of his... if he hid it.. well i think i would just complain.. coul i borrow that virtual cloth after u please? or is it soaking wet :bleh:?