(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Im not bad matey but my hayfevers being a bitch lol

Awww poor little Jack......try not to worry about it too much *hugs Sherry*

Awww, so many people have hayfever!

Have a Benedryl lol :roftl:

Thanks for the hug honey.

*hugs Laura back*

Hey does anyone know if Jass has been online today?

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey hun, how are you?

:biggrin2:

that does sound quite serious. has he complained of tummy pain? cos that sounds like appandicitus to me. even without the tummy pain, it could still be. when my sister had it, she was cold all the time because her body was working hard to fight the infection and not sending anough blood to her extremities, and she didnt get tummy pain till it burst. i hope he gets better soon. dont worry, the doctors will find out. *hugs*

He did say he had tummy ache last night but it only lasted about an hour.

I don't even know, I wouldn't have any idea.

The doctor doesn't even know. :sad:

It's making me so upset that I don't know and I can't hep him.

*hugs*

x

He did say he had tummy ache last night but it only lasted about an hour.

I don't even know, I wouldn't have any idea.

The doctor doesn't even know. :sad:

It's making me so upset that I don't know and I can't hep him.

*hugs*

x

im sorry if that worried you i just reasd it and tought oh god if that was me, i would be freiking. the blood test should find outhow old is he?

Awww, so many people have hayfever!

Have a Benedryl lol :roftl:

Thanks for the hug honey.

*hugs Laura back*

Hey does anyone know if Jass has been online today?

x

No problem :thumb_yello:

Benedryl's pootang :naughty: im using piriton but thats not really working either....i think ive actually gota cold at the same time...if thats even possible :naughty:

* hugs to all hayfever sufferers* haha! pollen is the only thing im not allergic to"! and i amqueen of allergies! is the pollen count hight today then? i havent noticed..

Yup tis high today :thumbdown: *sniff......sniff*

:bleh:

if it is appendacitis, the tummy pain would only be in a certain area, such as the bottom right, as that is were the appendix is, but the pain travels from one end to another. my sister had appendicitis when she was 13 and she was sick as well. dont know about being cold though.

im sorry if that worried you i just reasd it and tought oh god if that was me, i would be freiking. the blood test should find outhow old is he?

It's okay.

I was already scared and it didn't really bother me because Jack is being a nuisence climbing on me...

And he's 2 and a bit.

No problem :thumb_yello:

Benedryl's pootang :naughty: im using piriton but thats not really working either....i think ive actually gota cold at the same time...if thats even possible :naughty:

:bleh: HAHA, you're just falling apart really aren't you Laura?!

:naughty:

if it is appendacitis, the tummy pain would only be in a certain area, such as the bottom right, as that is were the appendix is, but the pain travels from one end to another. my sister had appendicitis when she was 13 and she was sick as well. dont know about being cold though.

Well the pain in his tummy he said was near the top.

Just under his rib cage.

x

well if thats where the pain was, that sounds more like trapped wind lol

here are the symptoms off appendicits:

The main symptom of appendicitis is abdominal pain. The pain is at first diffuse and poorly localized, that is, not confined to one spot. (Poorly localized pain is typical whenever a problem is confined to the small intestine or colon, including the appendix.) The pain is so difficult to pinpoint that when asked to point to the area of the pain, most people indicate the location of the pain with a circular motion of their hand around the central part of their abdomen. A second, common, early symptom of appendicitis is loss of appetite which may progress to nausea and even vomiting. Nausea and vomiting also may occur later due to intestinal obstruction.

As appendiceal inflammation increases, it extends through the appendix to its outer covering and then to the lining of the abdomen, a thin membrane called the peritoneum. Once the peritoneum becomes inflamed, the pain changes and then can be localized clearly to one small area. Generally, this area is between the front of the right hip bone and the belly button. The exact point is named after Dr. Charles McBurney--McBurney's point. If the appendix ruptures and infection spreads throughout the abdomen, the pain becomes diffuse again as the entire lining of the abdomen becomes inflamed.

well if thats where the pain was, that sounds more like trapped wind lol

here are the symptoms off appendicits:

The main symptom of appendicitis is abdominal pain. The pain is at first diffuse and poorly localized, that is, not confined to one spot. (Poorly localized pain is typical whenever a problem is confined to the small intestine or colon, including the appendix.) The pain is so difficult to pinpoint that when asked to point to the area of the pain, most people indicate the location of the pain with a circular motion of their hand around the central part of their abdomen. A second, common, early symptom of appendicitis is loss of appetite which may progress to nausea and even vomiting. Nausea and vomiting also may occur later due to intestinal obstruction.

As appendiceal inflammation increases, it extends through the appendix to its outer covering and then to the lining of the abdomen, a thin membrane called the peritoneum. Once the peritoneum becomes inflamed, the pain changes and then can be localized clearly to one small area. Generally, this area is between the front of the right hip bone and the belly button. The exact point is named after Dr. Charles McBurney--McBurney's point. If the appendix ruptures and infection spreads throughout the abdomen, the pain becomes diffuse again as the entire lining of the abdomen becomes inflamed.

HAHA, no the pain wasn't trapped wind lol

It was like..

I don't know like near his rib cage and down the side a bit.

It's hard to explain because he showed me, he didn't explain obviously lol.

x

:bleh: HAHA, you're just falling apart really aren't you Laura?!

:naughty:

x

:naughty: thats not all......

me and my mate were round her uncles earlier playing on the trampoline and now i have burns on my elbows and knee :bleh: .....and i also have a swollen hand.....and.....nah thats it lol

rele gota go now, my dads a moose he's making me get the bus even though he could easily drive me!! grrrrrr:sneaky2:

bye

xxx

he probs just pulled a muscle or something coughing...or, is he asthmatic?

Okay lol

Medical history of Jack :

He was born premature, had to stay in hospital for a month until he was okay to go home, he is allergic to paracetamol, he has never broken a bone, he has two stiches in his arm from when he fell down some steps, he has a heart condition (not sure of the name of it, I feel bad for saying this but when he was born I wasn't exactly interested in him).

And lately he has this illness.

It started off as a cold and everyone on here had a cold so I assumed it must be a bug going round.

Then it got worse, he was up being sick all night.

Last night he complained of a tumy ache that was up near his ribs and to the side a bit.

Went to the doctor today and he has no idea what is wrong.

:tears:

x

:naughty: thats not all......

me and my mate were round her uncles earlier playing on the trampoline and now i have burns on my elbows and knee :bleh: .....and i also have a swollen hand.....and.....nah thats it lol

rele gota go now, my dads a moose he's making me get the bus even though he could easily drive me!! grrrrrr:sneaky2:

bye

xxx

HAHA, bye bye for real :bleh:

x

this website is really good. not too much to read either. explains very well the symptoms of a cold in a toddler, what else it could be if its not a cold etc. if u get a popup saying "where would u like to go? UK or USA" just click off of it.

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/toddler/toddlerills/todcold/11417.html

Thanks Caz. :original:

x

Okay lol

Medical history of Jack :

He was born premature, had to stay in hospital for a month until he was okay to go home, he is allergic to paracetamol, he has never broken a bone, he has two stiches in his arm from when he fell down some steps, he has a heart condition (not sure of the name of it, I feel bad for saying this but when he was born I wasn't exactly interested in him).

And lately he has this illness.

It started off as a cold and everyone on here had a cold so I assumed it must be a bug going round.

Then it got worse, he was up being sick all night.

Last night he complained of a tumy ache that was up near his ribs and to the side a bit.

Went to the doctor today and he has no idea what is wrong.

x

no i get about the whole "uninterested" bit. you were very young so thats understandable.

from what i gather it seems like a cold turned flu. i dont think it's related to his heart condition.

he has definately ahd a drama filled life. allergic to paracetamol? me too! and when i take it my chest hurts and i cant breathe. maybe thats it? have you given him similar madication lately ? he may be allergic to it if so!

no i get about the whole "uninterested" bit. you were very young so thats understandable.

from what i gather it seems like a cold turned flu. i dont think it's related to his heart condition.

I hope it's not. :sad:

And yes I was young,

TOO YOUNG!!

No one have a baby!! Lol.

x