(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

damn. i posted that link to the lollipop interview earlier on the thread, but cant find it now... sorrry , you'll just have to look. i would probs die in child birth, im so tiny. there's no room for a baby in me, which makes no sense, as i was 11 lb's when i was born!

:naughty: :naughty:

You weighed more than my brother!! Lol

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn. i posted that link to the lollipop interview earlier on the thread, but cant find it now... sorrry , you'll just have to look. i would probs die in child birth, im so tiny. there's no room for a baby in me, which makes no sense, as i was 11 lb's when i was born!

i'm only five foot myself LOL...that's a foot and 2 inches smaller than Mika haha xDDD dont know what that is in cm's.

but still...even if your small, so long as your baby grows outwards...

i read this story about a dwarf who was pregnant. she gave birth fine because the baby grew outwards, no upwards towards her lungs. she's only 2 foot 3 inches i think. her boyfriend is 6 foot ROFL

yeah, breastfeeding IS best for your child. it helps boost their immune system and helps them keep a trim figure later on in life. it's just generally healthier for them. Apparently women lose weight through breastfeeding as well and helps keep em firm and perky haha xDDD

but you were 15 and probably didnt want your boobs getting sucked on LMFAO

:roftl:

Well yes lol

Plus I had post natal depression so I wasn't really into him when he was born.

Kyle got me interested but I went through a weird stage after where I wouldn't let anyone touch me when I was holding him :blink:

x

i'm only five foot myself LOL...that's a foot and 2 inches smaller than Mika haha xDDD dont know what that is in cm's.

but still...even if your small, so long as your baby grows outwards...

i read this story about a dwarf who was pregnant. she gave birth fine because the baby grew outwards, no upwards towards her lungs. she's only 2 foot 3 inches i think. her boyfriend is 6 foot ROFL

I read that!!!

Was it in like Closer magazine or something? :roftl:

x

aww! he sounds like a really nice guy!

im actaully taller than you! ( by 12 an inch!) but i feel really short cos my bro's are all 6 ft or taller, and my sisters are 5:6 at least. mika is very tall!

I'm 5 feet 4 inches.

And Kyle is 6 feet!

Not sure what that is in cm but it's small lol :blink:

And Kyle is tallllllll

And yes he is a lovely guy

:biggrin2:

x

chyea tis like a microscopic difference =]

:bleh: it's like this : |<---->|:biggrin2:

slight problem....i cnt remember where it was.....

It's okay lol

I found it and then I had to restart my computer! :thumbdown:

ur well tall for ur age lmao!

You back for good Caz?! :biggrin2:

x